Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

What's your biggest regret?

Mine: Not settling down early to have a traditional family (wife, kids, house and a car.etc)

Yours?

Deleted
    Thankfully i don't have any big regret as of the moment i write this.

The only thing i come to regret is not fighting more for my past relationship when things started to go downhill.

7+ Year Old Account
    Making an account on mmo-c.

Deleted
    Wish I had more fun before I became 25.

I don't have a major regret, since the things I regret in hindsight were things that happened when I didn't know better, or just through the "shit happens!"-rule.

My mom's biggest regret however when it comes to me, is; Not pushing the school system to evaluate me. They dismissed me as a "trouble child" even though I never EVER caused problems for other children and was a top performer as long as the social elements didn't disrupt me too much.

I tell her whenever she feels bad about it that the school system was entirely different back then, and knowledge on disorders within the Autism spectrum were lackluster at best.

Deleted
    Ever setting foot on wow - simply because of how addictive it's been for me as an "escape" from reality that has led to a pretty much non-existent social life.

Chose to play the game instead of attending school, stuff like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Forgetting my togo box at Huey's.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    Determining whether your relationship is worth fighting a little harder for or if it's not/abusive seems very hard.
    IMO its a total grey area with no right answer.
    In one side theres always hope and the possibility of things getting better with harder work on both parts.
    On the other you shouldnt really try to force something that is starting to be toxic for you and the other part of the relationship.

In my case we did end up on pretty good terms and are friends to this day, so i guess in the end it all worked out fine .

Deleted
    Not saying good bye to my aunt before she died, would give billions to go back to the future to that moment

10+ Year Old Account
    Not coming out earlier. Like, way earlier!

Not getting married when I had the opportunity and plenty of good reasons to.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

There isn't one big regret, but more like a series of very small ones.

My life is a pretty big one

For it taking 30 years for me to realise life is a joke and nothing really matters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xfloydex View Post
    For it taking 30 years for me to realise life is a joke and nothing really matters.
    black lives matter

Deleted
    Not mass-purchasing bitcoins.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    I just thought about that two days ago. It's definitely not my biggest regret - but it's still one of those "If only I had known..." cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Has anyone actually ever traded in a considerable amount of them to actually buy something of worth?