Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    why is every single post you have ever made on MMO-C about this memento-dude that no one's heard of? is he your dad or smth?
    memento is the new paragon guild lel

Quote Originally Posted by memegonfan View Post
    Memento claims that boss is easily killable with their new strategy involving ele and enha shamans.
    Yeah but only ele. They will deploy a crack team of shaman to Thunderstorm him into the lava so he doesn't damage the platform as much.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have confirmed reports from memento that they hate their lives.

Of course, that's a proud Finnish tradition, so who knows if it's a result of the race or not.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    The boss is impossible with current gear levels. At 4 to 5 stacks of sear the incoming damage is only survivable for a short time. With perfect boss positioning the boss has 4 to 5 stacks after the second rupture. You must have the boss at 25% or lower by hitting p2, what is impossible.
    So what guild working on this boss are you in then?

Or are you just making asspull speculation based on a stream you watched like everyone else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    why is every single post you have ever made on MMO-C about this memento-dude that no one's heard of? is he your dad or smth?
    Memegon is superior finnish guild full of WoW prodigies its no wonder noone like you dont know them , they are Gods gift to wow.

Do people believe that Memento is Paragon just because they are Finnish? Are there even any former Paragon players in Memento?

Edit: I recognize Luumu, Windeh and Daissi.
    Last edited by Enivex; 2017-07-03 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enivex View Post
    Do people believe that Memento is Paragon just because they are Finnish? Are there even any former Paragon players in Memento?

Edit: I recognize Luumu
    Yep, they have Windeh too and the GM is ex-paragon Sadtumor

Do Finnish people have some kind of special WoW-gene?

Deleted

Edit: I recognize Luumu, Windeh and Daissi.
    They also have Finlands greatest gift, the man who makes Finland, Winland. God King Flowi forever

Deleted
    Do Finnish people have some kind of special WoW-gene?
    No there is only chosen bunch that wields the gift of amazing skills in world of warcraft top 0.01% gods of PVE internet monster killing Memegon gonna be Paragon of newera,

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Good that people on MMOChamp know better than Method Player themself.
    Where would Method be getting 375grand a year from? WoW PvE really isn't that marketable. Some of the top viewers with thousands of viewers on raid nights probably make a fair bit but that's independent from the guild and is from people donating and such. I'm not dismissing it just trying to work it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

If old Paragon still existed Avatar would be dead by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    If old Paragon still existed Avatar would be dead by now.
    old Method was > old Paragon

Quote Originally Posted by life-binder View Post
    old method was > old paragon
    did dis dud just sai dis

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    Paragon on prime was miles ahead of any other guild

If only Kungen would come back to Wow for the 100th time, then Avatar would be dead by now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    So they just lost every race on purpose? OK!

Deleted
    If DPS is such an issue, why not go Disc Priest? Properly geared/lucky with gems/trinkets, they can pull obscene numbers and still contribute to healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Affiniti View Post
    If only Kungen would come back to Wow for the 100th time, then Avatar would be dead by now
    What a fall from glory. From top of the world for years to a meme of the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    If DPS is such an issue, why not go Disc Priest? Properly geared/lucky with gems/trinkets, they can pull obscene numbers and still contribute to healing.
    nice meme xd