Wish dives from wipeclub would return to the scene

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    When you put down a wall that takes a week to break through, and someone gets their 3 days before everyone else it doesn't make the race even...
    It does if it is a wall because you need more gear or Blizzard needs to tune it. If everyone has time to get their strat down before it is actually possible then it is a pretty even race. For instance, guilds killing Cthun immediately as it was available in fixed form.

What happened to Openness by the way? They used to be like top 10-15, but now they're sitting on 3/9. I don't think they got banned since PG/Limit got their bans before progress even started.

It's kinda interesting, the guild is basically 2/3 ex-Exorsus roster, i remember when the break up happened a lot of people assumed they'll become top RU and easily beat weakened Exorsus, but not only they didn't come close, they're actully regressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Korethas View Post
    Mathematically Impossible refers to a dumb meme spouted by people in this thread who aren't actually progressing on this boss. The total sum of their knowledge of the fight is from maybe watching a stream at most.

Nobody actually working on Fallen Avatar has said this boss is impossible, just some of the usual parrots in this thread or on Reddit who aren't as clever or in the know as they like to think they are.
    I agree with you there but hasnt Justmonk started it as a half joke?

Basically a combo between how impossible is to pull the required dps before the platform is broken and the jokes of robots playing to min-max.

Simple math is something forum parrots can do, right?

Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    What happened to Openness by the way? They used to be like top 10-15, but now they're sitting on 3/9. I don't think they got banned since PG/Limit got their bans before progress even started.

It's kinda interesting, the guild is basically 2/3 ex-Exorsus roster, i remember when the break up happened a lot of people assumed they'll become top RU and easily beat weakened Exorsus, but not only they didn't come close, they're actully regressing.
    Shows how important RL is. The RL from Exorsus is amazing. If youve never seen him talk on Final Boss its worth checking out.

Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    Shows how important RL is. The RL from Exorsus is amazing. If youve never seen him talk on Final Boss its worth checking out.
    Wouldn't be the first time a bunch of people underestimated the serenity of being in an established guild versus the difficulty of running your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalendil View Post
    Wouldn't be the first time a bunch of people underestimated the serenity of being in an established guild versus the difficulty of running your own.
    To be fair - they had a legit reason for break-up, he hid some money from them, hence why the new guild is called Openness. Idk, maybe there's more to the story that doesn't put him in such bad light, but that was like 3 years ago and i wasn't following it that closely, only remember major points.

Can't say anything bad about his skill as a RL/GM though - breakup happened right before HM progress, they lost majority of the guild and still finished in top 3 and has been improving ever since.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    final boss is a joke, people shouldn't take any content feaured from those guys seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    final boss is a joke, people shouldn't take any content feaured from those guys seriously
    Still he has monopoly on world first podcast for some reason. Everything else is nothing but a short write up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    To be fair - they had a legit reason for break-up, he hid some money from them, hence why the new guild is called Openness. Idk, maybe there's more to the story that doesn't put him in such bad light, but that was like 3 years ago and i wasn't following it that closely, only remember major points.

Can't say anything bad about his skill as a RL/GM though - breakup happened right before HM progress, they lost majority of the guild and still finished in top 3 and has been improving ever since.
    Sorry for OT, but does anyone know why they are in a German realm btw?

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Those guys? Are you perhaps thinking of Fatboss?

Deleted
    That may sound as a stupid question but can someone explain to me how exorsus got 929,5 ilvl and now barely 928,5 without any members leaving?
    They use a different and lower but somehow more efficient stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Stilt View Post
    That may sound as a stupid question but can someone explain to me how exorsus got 929,5 ilvl and now barely 928,5 without any members leaving?
    Trying different tier combos?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Maybe some members did not logout equipping their highest ilvl gear

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...B7%D0%BE%D1%80

Quote Originally Posted by Awarth View Post
    Sorry for OT, but does anyone know why they are in a German realm btw?
    Purely economical. There's more money in non Russian eu realms and that German realm is one of the most populated horde servers without a top guild. It's basically for mythic content boosts while it's not x realm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    Those guys? Are you perhaps thinking of Fatboss?
    no, I'm thinking of final boss

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    Now I wish someone killed the Avatar so this circlejerk is over and we can continue speculating about KJ with 0 information.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    So they just lost every race on purpose? OK!
    Reminder that Method beat Paragon in both BRF and HFC.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Reminder that Method beat Paragon in both BRF and HFC.
    That was like 50% new Paragon roster, compared to the 25man that dominated every tier they played, Method was nothing.