Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Thumbs down Mechanics > DPS always ...... yeah

Did a normal ToS last night with a random guild and was topping the meters mostly at about 900+ to about 1 mill dps. So in discord I was like that DH dps though feels good. A couple of them responded with yeah but mechanics > dps always. In which I responded, luckily i'm doing both hehe. No one responded or laughed. Awkward...

Quote Originally Posted by mmowin View Post
    Did a normal ToS last night with a random guild and was topping the meters mostly at about 900+ to about 1 mill dps. So in discord I was like that DH dps though feels good. A couple of them responded with yeah but mechanics > dps always. In which I responded, luckily i'm doing both hehe. No one responded or laughed. Awkward...
    You acted like a cock, and got called out for likely just tunneling and actually not doing the mechanics.

must feel good to be this awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    Not.. Really sure what we're supposed to talk about here.

7+ Year Old Account
    Don't need to tunnel to do good dps unless you're pleb level 9000

10+ Year Old Account
    No one responded or laughed. Awkward...
    Probably because everyone just thought you were a massive wang.

Should change title to I AM BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE. This is what you are effectively stating. I'm just wondering why your dps is so lackluster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

A million DPS was good an entire tier and raid ago, congrats on being 6 months behind

Quote Originally Posted by Beazzles View Post
    A million DPS was good an entire tier and raid ago, congrats on being 6 months behind
    You're better than sims then. O.K.
    Stop spreading bullshit whoever you are because one hurt your feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    You're better than sims then. O.K.
    Stop spreading bullshit whoever you are because one hurt your feeling.
    Well, I mean a lot of people are simming 1.1-1.3mil dps atm. Atleast raiders are.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Well, I mean a lot of people are simming 1.1-1.3mil dps atm. Atleast raiders are.
    Yeah but this doesn't prevent spreading bullshit with the 6 months thing. I just started to sim 1M DPS with 911 equiped.
    But mythic raiders are 2% of players now. You would be amazed how many players now don't care about this mode or even have a guild (which implies schedule etc.).
    And BTW, you don't do your sim DPS, he's talking about effective DPS (because of doing mechanics at the same time lelel which obviously you have to do anyway or you wipe the raid, especially in ToS).

Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    Yeah but this doesn't prevent spreading bullshit with the 6 months thing. I just started to sim 1M DPS with 911 equiped.
    But mythic raiders are 2% of players now. You would be amazed how many players now don't care about this mode or even have a guild (which implies schedule etc.).
    And BTW, you don't do your sim DPS, he's talking about effective DPS (because of doing mechanics at the same time lelel which obviously you have to do anyway or you wipe the raid, especially in ToS).
    You 100% can do your sim dps, even with mechanics lol. I get you can't on some fights, where the mechanics are too much, but on nearly all of them, you can.

Even assuming you were doing both it's still a pretty cocky attitude to cop especially since you don't know any of them at all.

Could you get a laugh, or away with it in a guild/group of friends you know? Probably, but in a random group you just look like a massive tool.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Should change title to I AM BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE. This is what you are effectively stating. I'm just wondering why your dps is so lackluster.
    1 million is good

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    1 million is good
    Ahhh tbf not really. 1 million dps for a mythic raider, is expected, less than is eh unless you're a low st dps spec.

Ahhh tbf not really. 1 million dps for a mythic raider, is expected, less than is eh unless you're a low st dps spec.
    If 1 mil dps is expected from a mythic raider then why is it not good? Can't process this amount of shit sorry.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but 1M DPS is a very good amount of DPS to strive as a Mythic Raider currently.

It's not the best, but is certainly not 'low ST dps spec' either. You're not gonna have any issues in any boss if you raid averages that DPS. (1M being 1M, not 750k)

In fact, I think Fallen Avatar as it stands required 1.4M DPS per DPS. Not a single guild has killed it yet, because it is mathematically impossible to get that amount of DPS.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP you're an ass.

1. You got lucky and random mechanics didn't target you often. Even then melee mechanics are far and few.

2. You're lying.
    Last edited by ImpTaimer; 2017-07-03 at 08:56 PM.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Quote Originally Posted by VooDsXo View Post
    You acted like a cock, and got called out for likely just tunneling and actually not doing the mechanics.
    He just said "you can do both". Which you can.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but 1M DPS is a very good amount of DPS to strive as a Mythic Raider currently.

It's not the best, but is certainly not 'low ST dps spec' either. You're not gonna have any issues in any boss if you raid averages that DPS. (1M being 1M, not 750k)

In fact, I think Fallen Avatar as it stands required 1.4M DPS per DPS. Not a single guild has killed it yet, because it is mathematically impossible to get that amount of DPS.
    It's not "Mathematically impossible". Sco was trolling. But what makes it almost impossible is you have so many more mechanics to deal with. For example you have 7 shadow blades vs 3, and 5 touch of Sargeras to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakred View Post
    He just said "you can do both". Which you can.
    You're missing the part where he was humble bragging about his DPS as a PuG. And just basing it off the fact he opened a thread about it, I don't think it was as humble as the OP makes it sound.