Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Is there any way to filter out the BoE items from trash mobs that I can't use? I have plenty left to grind before I even want to think about doing cloth / leather / mail stuff too. In the event that they do drop, I can already check if I know the item with "Can I Mog It?".
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Whelp, it's doomed now. That Lucetia person is probably awful :P
    Couldn't be worse than that Daktar person...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Is there any way to filter out the BoE items from trash mobs that I can't use? I have plenty left to grind before I even want to think about doing cloth / leather / mail stuff too. In the event that they do drop, I can already check if I know the item with "Can I Mog It?".
    Uncheck filter "Ignore Filters for Non-Binding Items"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daktar View Post

Uncheck filter "Ignore Filters for Non-Binding Items"
    Cheers, got it! I joined the Discord (Emsarrev), no clue about coding but I'll be happy to help out wherever I can.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just noticed that set items aren't implemented for some raids (was in ToT normal with my hunter and after i got and converted a few tokens I saw they werent on the list)
    I didn't have an extensive look but saw they are there for seige of org

edit: for clarity, they werent on the list before using the token but the UI recognised me getting a new mog

Quote Originally Posted by Zingi View Post
    Just noticed that set items aren't implemented for some raids (was in ToT normal with my hunter and after i got and converted a few tokens I saw they werent on the list)
    I didn't have an extensive look but saw they are there for seige of org

edit: for clarity, they werent on the list before using the token but the UI recognised me getting a new mog
    I know some of the tier sets have not been fully added yet, it all has to be done manually and the author who does them is on vacation this week. They will get done hopefully soon after he gets back. Hope you are enjoying the rest of the addon, sorry that it is not all implemented but we are working our fingers to the bone trying.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daktar View Post
    I know some of the tier sets have not been fully added yet, it all has to be done manually and the author who does them is on vacation this week. They will get done hopefully soon after he gets back. Hope you are enjoying the rest of the addon, sorry that it is not all implemented but we are working our fingers to the bone trying.
    Fair enough - just thought I'd mention it in case it had been missed but sounds like you're all onto it!
    it's a great addon

So for anyone who has frequent this thread I need a volunteer for two different tasks.

Task 1:

- I need someone who has not done the MoP Pre-Launch Event (Theramore's Fall) and gotten the achievement to see if they can go to this vendor here and see if you can purchase either item: Theramore Tabard (Alliance) or Mini Mana Bomb (Horde) and report back.

Task 2:

- Someone who didn't do MoP Pre-Launch Event, but did do the normal/heroic version of the scenario during MoP (or after) and then go to the vendor above and see if you can purchase either item and report back.

I did the event so it's showing me the items regardless. I just need to know if anyone/everyone can get them or not. Thanks!

Another suggestion, is it possible to add a setting that disables the border? I want to incorporate all the things into my UI cleanly but the borders are making the integration a bit ugly. Also changing the transparency of the windows would be nice as I can then go border-less / full transparency and place the "text" on my existing UI backdrop. I already currently do this with my damage meter which has these options.

It doesn't need to be a "per window separate" border/transparency setting. A global for all "allthethings windows" setting would be more than enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Planetdune View Post
    Another suggestion, is it possible to add a setting that disables the border? I want to incorporate all the things into my UI cleanly but the borders are making the integration a bit ugly. Also changing the transparency of the windows would be nice as I can then go border-less / full transparency and place the "text" on my existing UI backdrop. I already currently do this with my damage meter which has these options.

It doesn't need to be a "per window separate" border/transparency setting. A global for all "allthethings windows" setting would be more than enough.
    I added this to the suggestions in discord. The author will be back this weekend and then I can get an actual response to when/if this can be implemented. Thanks for the suggestion.

10+ Year Old Account

Do you have an example addon that does the behaviour you're looking for? Also, telling me which UI you're trying to make it look nice with would help.

Author of ALL THE THINGS - Collections addon for Completionists

Quote Originally Posted by Imoldgregg View Post
    Do you have an example addon that does the behaviour you're looking for? Also, telling me which UI you're trying to make it look nice with would help.
    Hello again,

Here a example of the transparency setting on the recount addon:
    https://anonimag.es/image/JT9s0ki

Top shot is with background on 100% transparency, bottom is 0% (full transparent).. I think this dialogue box is somewhere standard in WoW as I noticed the Details plugin uses the exact same box for its transparency and other window settings.

Here is a shot with the empty backdrop I want to place Allthethings on:
    https://anonimag.es/image/JT9s0kp

Here is a shot with it placed on:
    https://anonimag.es/image/JT9s0kQ

As you can see, my UI (elvUI) already has a backdrop, if I could disable the Allthethings border (or set it at 100% transparency) and also set window backgrounds at 100% transparency I can then move the Allthethings addon to its position cleanly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello again,

Here a example of the transparency setting on the recount addon:
    https://anonimag.es/image/JT9s0ki

Top shot is with background on 100% transparency, bottom is 0% (full transparent).. I think this dialogue box is somewhere standard in WoW as I noticed the Details plugin uses the exact same box for its transparency and other window settings.

Here is a shot with the empty backdrop I want to place Allthethings on:
    https://anonimag.es/image/JT9s0kp

Here is a shot with it placed on:
    https://anonimag.es/image/JT9s0kQ

As you can see, my UI (elvUI) already has a backdrop, if I could disable the Allthethings border (or set it at 100% transparency) and also set window backgrounds at 100% transparency I can then move the Allthethings addon to its position cleanly.
    Thank you very much for the information. I'll see if I can make this happen for the next release. (It didn't make it into 1.1.8, sorry!)

1.1.8 Release Notes
    Contributions made by Daktar:
    - Added vendor names to kara, added names to rares in servants quarters, and moved pet from shared loot to big bad wolf encounter.
    - Added darkmoon island, Dalaran(Legion), and order halls
    - Added rares to draenor SMV, tanaan, and ffr, -- added description to rendrak
    - Added rares to Outland.
    - Added Ashenvale Rares, Vendors and Quests
    - Added all Kalimdor Rares and Objects.
    - Added all known Toy IDs.
    - Added file structure for World Events. Added BOE Section, loaded up with over 9000 boe's. (Lots of work!)
    - Commented out 34009-Hammer of Judgement from BT, does not appear it drops from there, only hyjal.
    - Added sets to enUS -- some organizing done as well.
    - Added vanilla scourge invasion items.
    - Added trash drops to ToS, Nighthold, EN, and TOV.
    - Added armor structure under BOE and shirts.
    - Added rfg info to enUS for shirts and cloaks, added cloaks to world for boe, added unsorted folder for stuff left to sort
    - Added WoW Expansion Pre-Launch events. Ensembles fully working for Legion Pre-Launch (which should allow other sets to work properly now). Setup data for rest of holidays and events.

Contributions made by Lucetia:
    - Added Trial of Style ensembles and shirt.
    - Added Brewfest Vendors and Coren Direbrew
    - Noted on Coren Direbrew on Keg limitations
    - Updated Ahune in Holidays to show Satchet limitations
    - Added Brewfest Ram as unobtainable with new text stating only way to get it
    - Added Brewfest Garb to ID's.
    - Added Barom DMF Replica Vendor; more to come.
    - Death Metal Knight added to Darkmoon Island Event.
    - Added Darkmoon Faire Vendors A-G; includes Replica Dungeon 0 and 0.5 gear.
    - Darkmoon Vendors, Rares, Quests and Pet Battles are now 100% complete.
    - Midsummer Fire Festival vendors and quests added.
    - Set up the rest of the World Events. Added WoW Anniverary items, Pre-Expansion Lauch Event items. (Sidenote: Inserted Ensembles for Legion Pre-Launch.) Updated speciesID to contain Pre-Launch pets.
    - Adjusted the Midsummer Festival vendors to now show up for Horde or Alliance only (based on faction).
    - Marked various Pre-Expansion event items with appropriate tag stating if they were obtainable or not and any other restrictions.
    - Edited Scarlet Quartermaster tooltip to be more precises stating you must be wearing it and transmogs do not work.
    - Add Legion Assault Transmog Weapons
    - Added Darkmoon Faire achievements that awarded toys/pets
    - Pirate's Day has been added
    - Day of the Dead has been added
    - Pilgrim's Bounty has been added.
    - Added appropriate species ID to various pets.

Contributions made by Crieve:
    - Rebuilt the source IDs for all items. Also added the Source ID to the tooltip for like appearances.
    - Simplifed the /db structure.
    - Cookie's Tenderizer is once again marked unobtainable.
    - Fixed a couple of bugs preventing people that actually get things done from getting things done.
    - Changing a filter no longer collapses the primary subgroups. All groups are now collapsed by default.
    - All of the groups relative to a Mini Listed group now automatically expand themselves.
    - You can now Alt Left Click any group to expand/collapse the group and all of its subgroups.
    - Updated the Progress Color Calculator to cache the color it uses for the percentage rather than recalculating it every time. (this should speed up processing times a bit)
    Last edited by Crieve; 2017-07-03 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Released 1.1.8

Author of ALL THE THINGS - Collections addon for Completionists

Just a heads up for anyone confused, while the release notes above say 1.1.7 it is indeed 1.1.8.

Also, while I may have caused people's numbers to lower a lot (thanks holidays, dmf and pre-launch) you can keep the pitchforks away :P

Nice work, addon keeps getting better

10+ Year Old Account
    One hell of a big update.
    Looks a lot nicer this way too, although a lot of items can't be obtained anymore (Scourge Invasion event as an example).
    Don't have a lot of time to play or check, but will do in the future.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    One hell of a big update.
    Looks a lot nicer this way too, although a lot of items can't be obtained anymore (Scourge Invasion event as an example).
    Don't have a lot of time to play or check, but will do in the future.
    Yeah, a lot of framework went into it to streamline future items and such.

There are a lot of unobtainable items, currently who knows if they'll come back, but they are in there for people who want to see what they have and what they missed. There are plans for a filter to where you can enable/disable items removed from the game so you won't see them. Some people like seeing the information, some don't.

It's also interesting to note that some of the Pre-Launch items (you can't get these anymore) use the same appearance as other item's in the game currently so you can still collect some of these. Cataclysm Elemental Lord drops had a bunch of alt appearances as well as Scourge Invasion had a few pieces. Some items you also can't get anymore, but are ways of getting them (Arcanite Ripper via BMAH, pets, BoE items).

Depends on when the next update is pushed (and if I get time for it) I know it will have a few defunct sets added to it as they removed them, but some people held on to the pieces (Tier 3, ZG Set, ZG craftable, Scholo/Strat/UBRS/LBRS/BRD sets for example). All of these items are noted in-game on their tooltip tag and have icons next to them.

Small question. I am in Firelands and the addon tells me I can buy "Sleek Flamewrath Cloak" from the vendor Naresir Stormfuyry (at the entrance). I double checked this and the vendor is not offering me this cloak. I am a human paladin, tried different specs but I don't think that should matter. Not sure why it is listed in my minilist. Maybe it is a mistake or I am just not understanding how to obtain the item.

I am exalted with the faction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Small question. I am in Firelands and the addon tells me I can buy "Sleek Flamewrath Cloak" from the vendor Naresir Stormfuyry (at the entrance). I double checked this and the vendor is not offering me this cloak. I am a human paladin, tried different specs but I don't think that should matter. Not sure why it is listed in my minilist. Maybe it is a mistake or I am just not understanding how to obtain the item.

Uncheck the button at the top to show only for your specific Class. Put it on "All" and you should see it.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

I think it is the other way around, I "see it", even though I think I should not. But I will give that checkbox a go.

Do you have any other addons? Sounds like something might be causing a conflict. I just walked into Firelands went to my left and visited "Naresir Stormfury" and it doesn't show up at first because it's agility. So in the upper right-hand corner it will say your class, mine for example said "Paladin". You click the drop down arrow and hit ALL. This will bring up every item the vendor has (Blizzard changed it from working this way to class use only items).