Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    How the hell are we at 750k already?? We were at 20k at the beginning of WOD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    End of MoP included a stat squish; we'll likely be getting another stat squish at the end of this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    No you just point out that you can't accept that warriors are on top. You compare the best of the best with each other, not scrubs with scrubs.
    Except it's Arms at top, while the post you replied to was from a Fury Warrior. And like he said, his point wasn't really about him or his performance anyway; it was about not needing to stack classes for Heroics.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Mages are so average this tier it's not even funny. I wouldn't stack even 2 in most mythic fights, unless they're the very rare, amazing player types.
    What logs are you looking at?
    Not saying they're OP, but they seem to be doing just fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is class stacking heroic bosses the new thing pug leaders in group finder are doing to compensate for mediocre leadership abilities? Or is op just an anomaly? Either way, I feel sad and disappointed.
    so Warlords of Draenor is /'woɹː.loɹːdz ʌv 'ɖɹæːn.oɹː/.
    I've always loved how in an attempt to make pronunciation through text easier to understand people have created a seemingly alien cypher for which few people without a degree related to language would ever been able to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by dmerriam005 View Post
    We are overlooking the biggest thing, ret paladins are back on the bottom AGAIN

Sorry I main a ret paladin and it has been a rollercoaster of buffs/nerfs this expansion
    It is one fight that is much more challenging for slower melee. As far as the roller coaster of buffs and nerfs almost every spec has dealt with this to some degree. So due to changes to class others because of how fights work in live settings. Not that I don't like having 56 points in 3 specs because they are keep changing over and over and all are bottom 2 to 3 for a third of the fights.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    You don't even need to go back that far. In EN for mythic Ursoc the requirement was 300k+. Now people are doing 2 or 3 times that easily without gimmicks. So in 1 tier of raids our numbers have at the worst doubled.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

I found heroic avatar to be exceptionally easy.

Here are some tips to make it as easy for your group:

Have tanks have at least one brain cell each. Make sure they each have a taunt button, and can position a mob in front of a line.

Have the melee soak the middle pool. Divide ranged into two groups. One group always soaks the left pool, one group always soaks the right pool.

Have at least three players with an immunity. If you need to soak the pools during the giant aoe explosion, have the tank position the maiden toward the back so people can DPS it while soaks happen.

This is an important tip: If anybody dies to the green shit on the ground that you need to kite, boot them immediately, because they lack the required single brain cell. Dont give them a few pulls to figure it out because they never will.

In phase 2, DPS the boss. Dont get hit by tornados. Have people with marks suicide or use an immunity if they have one. Only ever brez healers. Profit when the boss dies.

Imagine how garbage your raid group would have to be to class stack a heroic boss

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dmerriam005 View Post
    Sorry I main a ret paladin and it has been a rollercoaster of buffs/nerfs this expansion
    somone has to be at the bottom, and ret is probably the best class to be barrel scraping.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda11 View Post
    I keep hearing people saying, if the fight is too hard then bring mages with good dps over 750k and gg, its easy kill.

They said they bring 2 iceblocks which means they can solo soak "Dark Mark" ability in phase 2.

Do you guys agree???

Mages Are Gods !!!!
    You are bad and should feel bad for making this post. These double iceblock mages (frost) are rock bottom.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...0&difficulty=4

Quote Originally Posted by Killface1 View Post
    I found heroic avatar to be exceptionally easy.

Here are some tips to make it as easy for your group:

Have tanks have at least one brain cell each. Make sure they each have a taunt button, and can position a mob in front of a line.

Have the melee soak the middle pool. Divide ranged into two groups. One group always soaks the left pool, one group always soaks the right pool.

Have at least three players with an immunity. If you need to soak the pools during the giant aoe explosion, have the tank position the maiden toward the back so people can DPS it while soaks happen.

This is an important tip: If anybody dies to the green shit on the ground that you need to kite, boot them immediately, because they lack the required single brain cell. Dont give them a few pulls to figure it out because they never will.

In phase 2, DPS the boss. Dont get hit by tornados. Have people with marks suicide or use an immunity if they have one. Only ever brez healers. Profit when the boss dies.
    Raid comp is pretty important on this one. It's probably exceptionally easy if you have 25 ppl and lots of immunities, but you're gonna have a bad time if you bring a 10man raid that has no immunities at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danvash View Post
    Also, there are other classes that can immune the dark marks like shadow priests and hunters.
    How does shadowpriest make himself immune to Dark Marks?

Deleted
    10 man heroic Avatar is complete shit because the scaling is fucked. You need 4 players to soak a mark safely at 13 players, and sacrificing people starting 2nd mark is hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestraza View Post
    You are bad and should feel bad for making this post. These double iceblock mages (frost) are rock bottom.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...0&difficulty=4
    I hope you are aware that any damage done to maiden outside her shield phase is completely useless. Aka you should substract that damage done from total damage done to get an accurate idea about effective dps for this encounter. Aka fire mages spreading ignites to maiden. Aka just substract 20% damage from the fire mages when comparing them to frost (the boss hitbox is bugged so splitting ice isn't cleaving for frost so they never cleave in that fight).
    Last edited by willemh; 2017-07-04 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by reauxmont View Post
    Raid comp is pretty important on this one. It's probably exceptionally easy if you have 25 ppl and lots of immunities, but you're gonna have a bad time if you bring a 10man raid that has no immunities at all.
    Immunities can certainly help the final phase, but we didn't particularly stack them and i've killed it 2x now in a pug. Just having DPS that can do 800k+ (which is by no means a big number or high performer if were being honest) makes the dps check pretty negligible even if you suicide every person in the final phase.

Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    I hope you are aware that any damage done to maiden outside her shield phase is completely useless. Aka you should substract that damage done from total damage done to get an accurate idea about effective dps for this encounter. Aka fire mages spreading ignites to maiden. Aka just substract 20% damage from the fire mages when comparing them to frost (the boss hitbox is bugged so splitting ice isn't cleaving for frost so they never cleave in that fight).
    It's not completely useless. We had Avatar down to 30% and maiden 5% after 3 shield phases. We decided to just burst her down before the 4th shield and finish off Avatar.

Also you can cleave both effectively as fire when the shield is up.
    Not sure how this plays out in Mythic though, no idea what the meta is going to be there.