Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I do care because I dislike this inequality. Some classes get teleports to their order hall, some don't. Some classes can fly in their order hall, some can't. I think that's pretty... bad (lazy) game design.
    Actually I would consider giving everyone the same lazy game design.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    You definitely care about it more than I do
    Your several posts defending what you said demonstrate you care deeply about what others think. What you said was very much wrong, and ardently defending it is making you look like a damn fool.

I don't fucking care about the walk to the portal. I suggested clarifying your point to help you save face, but if you'd rather stand by your mistake be my guest.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    Shamans got nothing and are bottom in dps and hps metres. Yeah!
    You couldn't be more WRONG. hahahaha

I do care because I dislike this inequality. Some classes get teleports to their order hall, some don't. Some classes can fly in their order hall, some can't. I think that's pretty... bad (lazy) game design.
    Do you complain when the inequality gives you an edge? Mage can teleport and conjure food. Rogues can unlock boxes. Shaman can self rez.

You can call it bad and lazy. I call it variety and uniqueness.

Quote Originally Posted by Sansnom View Post
    Do you complain when the inequality gives you an edge? Mage can teleport and conjure food. Rogues can unlock boxes. Shaman can self rez.

You can call it bad and lazy. I call it variety and uniqueness.
    We are not talking about skills, specs or talents. We are talking about a feature (=Order Hall) that every class has. Then there are some classes that have a teleport skill for it, some classes that can mount up in their hall and some that can fly. This is not about diversity nor about variety or uniqueness.

Deleted
    i think some classes only having one role meanwhile druids having access to all 4 roles is a bit of an inequality

Quote Originally Posted by Dispraise View Post
    Your several posts defending what you said demonstrate you care deeply about what others think. What you said was very much wrong, and ardently defending it is making you look like a damn fool.

I don't fucking care about the walk to the portal. I suggested clarifying your point to help you save face, but if you'd rather stand by your mistake be my guest.
    I did clarify though, I clearly stated, I didn't give a crap about nit picking a 0-2second difference. So someone could clearly assume from that, that I mean you can land from anywhere between on the portal, and within 2 seconds away. Depending on ms.

Outdoor zone.

/thread.

And some classes got ugly flying form as a class mount that took 5min to design while others got real class mounts that took creativity and actually caring.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khubbo View Post
    i think some classes only having one role meanwhile druids having access to all 4 roles is a bit of an inequality
    4 roles? which one is 4th? So far i only now of , and those are: healer,tank and dps.
    Last edited by markos82; 2017-07-04 at 04:01 PM.

It's just one of those things, man...
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    4 roles? which one is 4th? So far i only now of , and those are: healer,tank and dps.
    Tank, Healer, Ranged DPS, Melee DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Tank, Healer, Ranged DPS, Melee DPS.
    those are specs not roles

If you wanna go that way, mage/lock/hunter have 3 roles.

Uhm nope. Warlock is Ranged DPS / Ranged DPS / Ranged DPS so one role. Hunter has two, Mage has one like the Warlock.

Its considered a open aired zone like the hunter one and the DK one.

Places like the pally and priest have no reason for it cause its enclosed and having a huge ceiling at the maelstrom and haveing people fly into the maelstrom could cause problems.

inequality
    But really? It's slightly faster movement speed in a tiny area.

It wasn't a decision to not allow flight for some classes, it is just that most classes aren't in flying zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    Maybe not started, but they sure as hell make a much bigger deal out of it
    You sound exactly like someone who's never worked retail.

Uhm nope. Warlock is Ranged DPS / Ranged DPS / Ranged DPS so one role. Hunter has two, Mage has one like the Warlock.
    those are SPECS! Its says clearly. There are no 4 roles in game only 3, one is tank - taking all the dmg taht would kill others, healer thats healing entire group and tank because without hium you will die and dps which role is to kill mobs as fast as they can.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    ranged dps and melee dps are different ''roles'' (like 3a and 3b)

that is why you will see in /2 sometimes 'LF2 rdps' and not just 'LF2 dps'

I'm not quite sure the point you were trying to make with the bold though.
    Yeah but you are not looking for role, dps is one roll there are no 2 dps roles only 2 dps specs.

Because of different approach to gameplay, rotation, gear, stats and so on.

This thread is about bad game design. I find it hilarious that people are calling me a Millennial when I'm one of the guys missing Vanilla attunements etc. How ridiculous.
    Yet you fail to understand that your argument is 100% special snowflake.

People play different classes for different experiences.. Druids get a forest to fly in, makes sense.

Mages get a library which also makes perfect sense... But summoning your stupid ass dragon inside would be kind of impolite don't you think? I know I would hate maging around in that library.

10+ Year Old Account

Ask any raid leader and they'll say melee and ranged are different roles.

7+ Year Old Account
    Because their zone is outside?