Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    And if they merged, AU Socrethar should have keeled over dead immediately upon becoming a demon. So their souls clearly do not merge.
    no, that just means that the new demon is created.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Tyrande's accent actually causes paint to peel.
    "MALFURION! WHERE IS MY BELOVED!" *shudders
    The only problem with that is it's out of nowhere appearance. I mean it's fine Malfurion is in trouble but Tyrande should of been there from the beginning.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Isnt talgath the asshole who found the draenei on draenor?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    It's hard sometimes to get if the accent or the actual voice acting is the real issue. Vol'jin and Velen sound overall fine despite the enlightened accents, Yrel was unbearable to hear for me and that's probably because her voice acting was over the top and excessively stressing the accent in question. Tyrande...I don't even know the point of her speaking that way, at all. There's no other Night Elf speaking that way so is not even a case of common accent among the race.

And Aggra, hell, she's an orc with no distinct accent whatsoever and yet sounded atrocious. Cataclysm aside, even those very few lines in WoD sounded horrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Which means there should be several Kil'jaedens and Archimondes
    non-demons forms, yes.

but until we see two demon versions of a person existing at once, we can only assume that there can be only one at a time.

like i said, socrethar was dead in our universe, killed in netherstorm so permanently dead. othar became socrethar in alternate draenor long after his counterpart's death.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    new look of xera

http://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=123263/xera#modelviewer:10+0

xera is the light mother :O

broken xera

I have a feeling this'll be one of those things that evolve as you complete more and more dailies on Argus.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    non-demons forms, yes.

but until we see two demon versions of a person existing at once, we can only assume that there can be only one at a time.

like i said, socrethar was dead in our universe, killed in netherstorm so permanently dead. othar became socrethar in alternate draenor long after his counterpart's death.
    Does AU Socrethar have knowledge of his MU counterpart's death?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    still waiting for Elune.
    Same. She's truly the only one left that's still mysterious, even N'zoth and Azshara have more info out there compared to her.
    Elune is hands down the most interesting character in Warcraft history if you ask me. Because we don't really know anything about her, we got a brief look at her when Ysera died.

Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    Does AU Socrethar have knowledge of his MU counterpart's death?
    probably not, since he was dead. the soul is destroyed in the nether, so there's nothing to join with.

assuming it works like that, of course.

non-demons forms, yes.

It seems more reasonable that multiples exist but we simply haven't met them, or not recognized them. Your way needs at least one additional assumption that so far, isn't really supported by anything.

Obviously, these demons would still be individuals and cannot all occupy the same position. There's only one Kil'jaeden the Deceiver, right hand man of Sargeras, but that doesn't mean there isn't a dozen other KJs, possibly using different names.
    It's already been demonstrated rather thoroughly that AU versions of a character aren't fully identical, with in some cases quite major differences. Including them simply not existing.

probably not, since he was dead. the soul is destroyed in the nether, so there's nothing to join with.

assuming it works like that, of course.
    I think he was aware of that, AU Socrethar was seemingly rather keen on not getting into the Nether.

I mean, he's a demon, then why does he make a fuss about fusing his soul into a construct? He would come back anyway, his last words are that he's getting consumed by the Nether, something he seemingly wanted to avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    I think he was aware of that, AU Socrethar was seemingly rather keen on not getting into the Nether.

I mean, he's a demon, then why does he make a fuss about fusing his soul into a construct? He would come back anyway, his last words are that he's getting consumed by the Nether, something he seemingly wanted to avoid.
    i don't think socrethar was aware of the fact that he'd reform in the nether.

or maybe he just wanted his resurrection to be faster.

Still trying to make sense of that bizarre WoD premise?
    It becomes even weirder when you realize that the events of WoD happen 30 years before the events in TBC. So, MU Socrethar was not dead by then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    It becomes even weirder when you realize that the events of WoD happen 30 years before the events in TBC. So, MU Socrethar was not dead by then.
    In said universe it is 30 years before what would happen in The Burning Crusade.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

there wasn't any time travel in WoD, it was draenor as it was 30 years prior, but pulled into modern time.

also, the nether transcends time, demons do as well.

there wasn't any time travel in WoD, it was draenor as it was 30 years prior, but pulled into modern time.

also, the nether transcends time, demons do as well.
    None of that makes any sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    None of that makes any sense.
    Yes it does, it's not hard to understand.

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Yes it does, it's not hard to understand.
    I must've missed the part where Gruul from 30 years ago had a metal arm and re-grew a hand just in time for TBC

War Crimes
    When the time came to free Garrosh and escape to Draenor, Kairoz summoned multiple alternate versions of Azeroth's heroes that fight their original counterparts, causing chaos in the Temple of the White Tiger and distracting everyone while the two make their escape. These counterparts came from alternate timelines including, but not limited to:

A timeline in which Baine Bloodhoof murdered Garrosh and became Warchief of the Horde.
    A timeline in which Jaina Proudmoore used a tidal wave of water elementals to destroy Orgrimmar, resulting in a world war during which "everyone" died, leaving an insane Kalecgos as one of the few survivors.
    A timeline in which Varian Wrynn died unexpectedly and an unprepared, apprehensive Anduin Wrynn was coronated.
    A timeline in which Thrall did not rebel against Aedelas Blackmoore and became a general in his slave army.
    A timeline where things went "very bad", thus explaining alternate timeline Vol'jin's behavior.[11]
    Warlords of Draenor
    An alternate timeline Draenor is the main setting of the Warlords of Draenor expansion. With the intent of gathering an army capable of defeating the Burning Legion, Kairozdormu used the [Vision of Time] to bring Garrosh Hellscream to this particular timeline because certain differences — such as Garrosh never being born and Ner'zhul's mate, Rulkan, surviving — were advantageous to his plan. Garrosh used his knowledge of the future to convince Grommash Hellscream to turn on Gul'dan, kill Mannoroth, and unite the orc clans into a technologically advanced Iron Horde. This Iron Horde then used a shard of the shattered Vision of Time to link their Dark Portal with the present day of the prime Azeroth in order to invade.
    TL;DR Time travel, there's no point in arguing about this.
    Last edited by Daltin; 2017-07-04 at 04:26 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daltin View Post
    I must've missed the part where Gruul from 30 years ago had a metal arm and re-grew a hand just in time for TBC

An alternate reality, that for us would have been 30 years ago, brought to our current time.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    An alternate reality, that for us would have been 30 years ago, brought to our current time.
    Except it's not. Read War Crimes I guess.

Edit: Where did this sudden "It's not time travel" thought process come into play? The player base has bitched and moaned about time travel for ~4 years now, and now suddenly, it 'isn't time travel'.

Garrosh traveled "Sideways and backwards through time" with the assistance of a bronze dragon.
    Last edited by Daltin; 2017-07-04 at 04:29 PM.