Quote Originally Posted by f4ncybear View Post
    Serenity lost because someone had RL issues and their roster wasn't as class flexible. As you can see Method is extremely flexible when it comes to class composition :^)
    Well Exorsus also went crazy with split runs as usual and has several rogues/hunters so I don't think they have problems with class flexibility either. So it will be interesting to see how far behind Exorsus is when they get Avatar down.

Quote Originally Posted by Stock Trader View Post
    453 attempts, really?

Are you sure that's accurate. Tell me, how is it even possible to attempt a boss that many times in only a few days.
    Well first they raid all day, second it's the kind of boss where one mistake in ph1 pretty much means an instant wipe; if boss gets even a tiny bit too much energy you're doomed, if a DPS dies you are just delaying the inevitable since requirements seem insane, that sort of thing. It,s also not a very long fight.

Anyways, kudos to Method. Seems like the boss was actually tuned to fall this week, just with great difficulty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well seems like they took Sargeras' influance a little serious when tuning this boss :P considering it's not even the last.

KJ seems on the surface, like a much more '''personal'' responsability fight, though obviously I'm talking out of my ass for mythic.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2017-07-04 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Well first they raid all day, second it's the kind of boss where one mistake in ph1 pretty much means an instant wipe; if boss gets even a tiny bit too much energy you're doomed, if a DPS dies you are just delaying the inevitable since requirements seem insane, that sort of thing. It,s also not a very long fight.

Anyways, kudos to Method. Seems like the boss was actually tuned to fall this week, just with great difficulty.
    if anything they probably spent alot time insta going to p2 just to practice it

Deleted

Method did it! 8/9 and Avatar down! An impressive performance which gives them all of today to see what makes Kil'jaeden tick and for the rest of us let's just hope we don't see another Cenarius/xavius situation unfold. Congrats to the team! Speaking of, here are some comments from them on the kill.
    - https://www.method.gg/raidprogress

Quote Originally Posted by Violetti View Post
    if anything they probably spent alot time insta going to p2 just to practice it
    That is probably what happened, too.

Deleted
    If Exorsus does not kill Avatar soon it's over for them.
    Can't wait for the video

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    > lost in MoP25
    > lost in WoD
    > nope, they bestest eva

the Paragone cult on MMO-C is strong still I see
    You need to understand when ppl are talking about the glory days the old days when paragon did stuff that no other guild did. Not paragon when premium players left and they had to merge with another Finnish guild before was forced to raid 10man.
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

KJ is going to die tonight in roughly 10 hours. I doubt Method is going to go to sleep and try to make this a one week clear.

It's going to suck, because having it last another week and potential guilds get 8/9M would be great, but Method is simply going to trivialize KJ's mechanics and kill it in under 100 pulls.

method will kill KJ tonight before servers go down and reset 100%

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    The hype lol. As far as I remember Method wiped around 400-500 times on Ascendant Council back in Cataclysm. So he might be correct, might be not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorraxe View Post
    You need to understand when ppl are talking about the glory days the old days when paragon did stuff that no other guild did. Not paragon when premium players left and they had to merge with another Finnish guild before was forced to raid 10man.
    You mean like when they used 15 feral druids to abuse the bug on nefarian? Yea truly no other guild did that EleGiggle

Deleted
    Well, after 453 wipes they must be exhausted AND in their best shape skill wise.

Deleted
    KJ will not fall today, but they will have a huge lead with this kill. I expect KJ to last 3/4 days.

Deleted
    Do not forget that they will have to reclear it now... unless they are lucky with trinket RNG, they will sit on Avatar for some time again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post
    You mean like when they used 15 feral druids to abuse the bug on nefarian? Yea truly no other guild did that EleGiggle
    That, and killing some of the most difficult bosses like LK, Ragnaros and Ascendant Council more than a week earlier than rest of the plebs. This meant they were tactically ahead of everyone else. No contest. Paragon OWNED the WF race scene in a fashion that will never be replicated.

Method was a perennial World 2nd at that time and only rose to No 1 after Paragon stopped raiding 25man / lost their core members. That will forever haunt their legacy and the what-ifs will be there to shroud their achievement.

KJ down on Friday, I am a prophet of the Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    If Exorsus does not kill Avatar soon it's over for them.
    Can't wait for the video
    video happens when 5 guilds get the kill right? so yeah after a month maybe lOL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    video happens when 5 guilds get the kill right? so yeah after a month maybe lOL
    5 is the rule but I will not be surprised if we get them after 3 guilds have killed him.

Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    5 is the rule but I will not be surprised if we get them after 3 guilds have killed him.
    i guess it will depend on how they are doing with KJ.