Quote Originally Posted by dumpsta View Post
    einstein would be really proud of method for killing this mathematically impossible raid boss .
    Maybe they moved their computers to near a black hole to get more time ?

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Say each wipe takes an insane 10 minutes per pull. That would mean 15 hours a day. Cut the wipe time in half(more reasonable) and it is less than 8 hours a day. Yes, it is easily doable for top end guilds. Took me far less than 4 hours to answer such a silly quesion...
    That's because you are far better at math than JustWait

Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    Do not forget that they will have to reclear it now... unless they are lucky with trinket RNG, they will sit on Avatar for some time again.
    this.. less they extend the lock out, no ? (which would be a huge risk in terms of gearing...)
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goge View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/ta...ll/Method/news

Sco: leather bracers
    Viklund: tier shoulders
    Deepshades: cape
    Kuripala: healing trinket
    Cruziio: spell dps trinket
    Nnoggah: mail legs

All loot is listed as 890 ilvl, so no idea what titanforged and what didn't
    I thought Avatar has only the healing trinket?

If Exorsus doesn't get it tonight, the knowledge they will get tonight will be a huge advantage for method.

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    That, and killing some of the most difficult bosses like LK, Ragnaros and Ascendant Council more than a week earlier than rest of the plebs. This meant they were tactically ahead of everyone else. No contest. Paragon OWNED the WF race scene in a fashion that will never be replicated.

Method was a perennial World 2nd at that time and only rose to No 1 after Paragon stopped raiding 25man / lost their core members. That will forever haunt their legacy and the what-ifs will be there to shroud their achievement.
    haunt their legacy and shroud their achievement?? What...in...the...fuck...are you on about? People no longer give a shit about these races literally the very next day. You're putting WAAAAAY too much importance on a very RNG-centric, very loosely regulated, competition.

Deleted
    would be nice if they could release the video immediately. 5 rogues is not the only answer xD

Deleted
    So Method broke math today. Where's your god now?

Tomorrow they will announce that they've discovered FTL travel.

Deleted
    grats method!!! Can't wait for all the salt in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    I thought Avatar has only the healing trinket?
    cruziio is some shitty 916 mage alt, so probably shouldn't be on the list

Deleted
    I Don't think Method will wait 5 guilds to release video. Why would they?There is a lot of hype around Avatar and people want to see the video right now, plus a lot of guilds are already streaming it.
    I think, they will just wait for exorsus's kill and release the video

They were probably not lagging on Desolate Host like others.
    At least the game is free to play..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynzie View Post
    Is it mathematically impossible to wipe 453 times on a boss in 5 days ? you have 4 hours.
    The feels when your joke flies over everyone's head

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    That will forever haunt their legacy and the what-ifs will be there to shroud their achievement.
    Dude what the fuck are you smoking.

Also, I'm super hyped for the kill video. Hopefully more people get the kill soon so they can release it.

Quote Originally Posted by memphx View Post
    At least the game is free to play..
    Which game?

I noticed that most of the team have been farming AP as a full time job, having 20 billion AP more than the typical raider player (rank 15+ Concordance etc).

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

At this point "5 kill rule" is outdated, it was already obvious during NH, but now with Serenity and FS dying there's a huge gap between Method, Exorsus, Limit and the rest of the pack which wasn't the noticeable because first 7 are relatively easy, but will totally become obvious once guilds reach Avatar unless he gets some unexpected nerfs today.
    Last edited by FareweII; 2017-07-04 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goge View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/ta...ll/Method/news

Sco: leather bracers
    Viklund: tier shoulders
    Deepshades: cape
    Kuripala: healing trinket
    Cruziio: spell dps trinket
    Nnoggah: mail legs

All loot is listed as 890 ilvl, so no idea what titanforged and what didn't
    Thank God that Sco finally came to his senses and put Viklund in. He had him riding the bench most of this Tier like a god damn fool. Best S Priest in the game and he had him on the bench.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    would be nice if they could release the video immediately. 5 rogues is not the only answer xD
    Yeah that's not happening. They'll release a nerdscream video for sure though today.

If Exorsus can't kill Avatar in ~3-4 hours and if Method can kill Avatar without Vantus Runes next week (saving for KJ, should be easily doable), then they will be extremely far ahead. Better class comp, 3% more healing/dmg/less dmg taken, more loot, the satisfaction of being ahead.

Deleted
    Gz to Method, going strong. Would be entertaining if some old legend guilds were still alive to see how well current Method would manage against them. Such as Ensidia, Blood Legion and especially the old Paragon that beat other guilds by a week in wotlk/cata. Back in the days Method had no chance but could be different now, sadly the only competition is Exorsus and all the other HC guilds are long gone. Are those guilds like the only two that do 24/7 raiding for few weeks? There used to be quite a few.. :/

Its official ... off their website:

World 2nd - Kil'Jaeden