Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    what safe spot are they talking about omg exploits
    Maybe they are talking about the platform extension caused by saronite bombs?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bicycle View Post
    They vastly underestimated M+ and AP farming.
    Well Cenarius was infinitely harder than Xavius. If they underestimated the m+/ap farming, how do you explain Cenarius being tuned correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    Well Cenarius was infinitely harder than Xavius. If they underestimated the m+/ap farming, how do you explain Cenarius being tuned correctly?
    Cenarius died in 10 hours I don't know if that's correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    He may have been harder than Xavius, but that isn't saying much for these top end guilds. He died the same day EN launched in EU if IIRC.

RIP invective 2017-2017....

You could say them disbanding was EASY...

Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post

+1 internets sir.. you are a god

I'm pretty sure that there was a screenshot of a GM watching a guild (it could have been Method, I can't remember right now) progress back in Siege of Orgrimmar. I can't be bothered to find it right now but if I'm remembering correctly it was on Siegecrafter Blackfuse, and he was just standing in the air watching the fight. Also there was the thing with Method and Thok that got hotfixed mid-attempt which caused a wipe.

I'm not saying that it happens always, or to every guild. But I'm pretty sure that at least some of the top guilds are watched when progressing for first one or two weeks.

Lol you srs?

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    Lol you srs?
    Jul 4, 2017 Bulywar left guild Invective
    Jul 4, 2017 Synergyswags left guild Invective
    Jul 4, 2017 Ayyluhmao left guild Invective
    Jul 4, 2017 Assacin left guild Invective
    Jul 4, 2017 Dabergy left guild Invective
    Jul 4, 2017 Thiccdaddie left guild Invective
    Jul 4, 2017 Rojop left guild Invective
    Jul 4, 2017 Cyklops left guild Invective

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    You sure these arent just people that went to Easy and a bunch of their alts?

Quote Originally Posted by Thalendil View Post
    You sure these arent just people that went to Easy and a bunch of their alts?
    Their main arms warrior who was in on every boss went to easy last night Ive heard atleast 2 other did as well. Not to mention We have a couple apps on our forums from invective members who all say that Multiple core members left and they don't expect the guild will be able to reform.

yeah i'd call it RIP

10+ Year Old Account
    Their main arms warrior who was in on every boss went to easy last night Ive heard atleast 2 other did as well. Not to mention We have a couple apps on our forums from invective members who all say that Multiple core members left and they don't expect the guild will be able to reform.

yeah i'd call it RIP
    But I don't get it. Middle of the road Wildstar players >> WoW mythic raiders!
    /s

I predict that Exorsus is gonna kill the boss tomorrow in the evening, but it'll be too late at this point. The only way i can see the race being close again if KJ somehow survives another reset, which is not gonna happen - i think he'll die on a weekend after another 300-400 pulls.

Method just seems too strong atm - i wish there was another English-speaking hardcore guild, i'm looking at their kills and outside of Serenity people there's also new recruits from FS, in NH both these guilds were competing in a tight race with Method and Exorsus, but now if you want to compete for WF you have only one choise, kinda sucks, but i understand that Method isn't at fault here.
    Last edited by FareweII; 2017-07-04 at 10:08 PM.

yeah i'd call it RIP
    Awwww :/

It would have been so much fun to still have them around next tier.

Deleted
    4-5 hours left in this reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    4-5 hours left in this reset.
    Are Exorsus or Method still raiding?

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    July Fourth will no longer be the day we celebrate America's independence. It will now be a day of mourning the fact that the US lost all hope of achieving World First with Invective.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    July Fourth will no longer be the day we celebrate America's independence. It will now be a day of mourning the fact that the US lost all hope of achieving World First with Invective.
    That's just brilliant. Kudos sir. Even copied it into my guilds discord

Deleted
    Is it possible to soak a cleansing protocol with special deff CDs to extend p1?

Whats about spell reflect from the warrior, maybe he can reflect some of the hard hitting spells back to avatar for max DEEPS?

Deleted
    Was Invective actually day raiding this ID, according to their objectives?