Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Seems like you haven't been keeping up with the development - China is really annoyed with NK and tired of their bullshit.
    China is annoyed with NK the same way one might be annoyed with their little brother...

Resident Cosplay Progressive

but but guys trump said he was going to stop him and Obama was a failure....

umm....MAGA?

but USA wants to tax New Brunswick lumber.... cmon

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravity2015 View Post
    but USA wants to tax New Brunswick lumber.... cmon
    Maybe you guys should stop firing your Fricot aux Coque Missiles at Maine!!
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    You know what amuses me?
    Iraq: is by no means a threat to usa but nooooo! they have WMD! chemical weapons! (lol they had nothing.)
    Syria; Again has nothing to do with the USA. NOooooo! They have WMD! Chemicals!
    up next; Qatar, rinse and repeat above.
    others; rinse and repeat above.

And this guy here tests fucking nukes in his recreational time, fires to japan, threatens usa and south korea. America does nothing.
    I wonder what is different between middle east and north korea?

petrol?

fucking pathetic. all world is fucking pathetic, watching middle east's anal anguish. North Korea keeps launching missiles "FUCKING 11th". Yes we protest! we condemn these! sanctions! warnings! ahhh very effective. Carpet bomb the shit out of pathetic syria and iraq in the meantime. It is so low man. It is so obvious. Petrol no petrol. is that all? for fuck sake. double standards.

-Middle east was only threat to their own countries. should have let them fix their own shit. now we have all kind of jihadi suckers zerging into eu.
    It's not because North Korea doesn't have pertol. It's because NK has NUKES! Same reason we aren't currently invading Iran. NK also has a big brother with a military that ,while not on par with the US, is still really fucking big and teched up and certainly more threatening that some goat fuckers with AK-47s.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

You know what amuses me?
    Iraq: is by no means a threat to usa but nooooo! they have WMD! chemical weapons! (lol they had nothing.)
    Syria; Again has nothing to do with the USA. NOooooo! They have WMD! Chemicals!
    up next; Qatar, rinse and repeat above.
    others; rinse and repeat above.

And this guy here tests fucking nukes in his recreational time, fires to japan, threatens usa and south korea. America does nothing.
    I wonder what is different between middle east and north korea?

petrol?

fucking pathetic. all world is fucking pathetic, watching middle east's anal anguish. North Korea keeps launching missiles "FUCKING 11th". Yes we protest! we condemn these! sanctions! warnings! ahhh very effective. Carpet bomb the shit out of pathetic syria and iraq in the meantime. It is so low man. It is so obvious. Petrol no petrol. is that all? for fuck sake. double standards.

-Middle east was only threat to their own countries. should have let them fix their own shit. now we have all kind of jihadi suckers zerging into eu.
    The ONLY reason we (America) doesn't do anything to NK is because of SK. The second we do the south is hosed. MILLIONS of South Koreans would die in the first hour. And that is just from conventional weapons. All of the south is pre-plotted all the way to Seoul and there would be nothing anyone could do until its all over.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    If NK want they can use a standard shiping container and use a boat....all this rocket crap is a political play.
    I agree with the sentiment, but nk would need a boat.

And a shipping container.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sgthotrod View Post
    The ONLY reason we (America) doesn't do anything to NK is because of SK. The second we do the south is hosed. MILLIONS of South Koreans would die in the first hour. And that is just from conventional weapons. All of the south is pre-plotted all the way to Seoul and there would be nothing anyone could do until its all over.
    Only Seoul really. Nk artillery has a limited range.

Maybe sneak every sk citizen within 30 miles of the dmz over night?

I have other pretty infeasible ideas too.

I'm not a fully qualified General btw.

Quote Originally Posted by sgthotrod View Post
    That's exactly right. (with the exception of probably overstating the number of deaths) And it's not just South Koreans, but the 30k US troops and the 200k US civilians living there.

Well 25 million people live in Seoul alone.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xbcfgxsuj View Post
    Thing is why does he do this?

After all he can live in absolute luxury while his hapless slaves starve and they will never know any better cause he controls everything so why does he have a deathwish like this? You really think anyone really cares for that shithole to ever invade it? Yet he continues to poke at the sleeping giant but for what gain?

I just hope if it really does hit the fan and we finally take him down we dont go soft on him and put him in a cushy UN jail with wifi and access to the playboy channel but we put him in the fucking electric chair!!!
    He knows exactly what he's doing. He doesn't want to maintain his absolute luxury at the whim of other governments. The moment NK becomes a nuclear power is the moment his monarchy is set in stone thanks to MAD.

The NK missile program has been getting leaps and bounds better. Every failed test they do is an opportunity to learn and they are learning at an incredible speed as of late.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

@sgthotrod @Kapadons @stomination @Bobblo I knew my post was flawed in more than 1 point. Situation is completely different than ME. But really ME has nothing that can stand the might of the west. Why mess their lives? Does every country has to have a nuke so that they can live in peace? That is absurd.

It just made me sad again when one of my students started crying in fear after learning of missile launch. Seriously people are afraid here in Japan. They are not like us. I mean I am Turkish and I grow up in constant conflict all around Turkey and inside Turkey. These nukes, terrorism, migrant bullshit has no effect on me apart from the anger itself. But Japanese here cannot comprehend any of these. The new generation or people around my age openly tell me they can't imagine what it means to deal with those migrants. With terrorism. How all those gun kills in USA is part of everyday life. When I told them back last year southern towns in Turkey were distributing pamphlets about "how to protect yourself from mortar attacks", they looked at me in horror but that was the fact before operation Euphrates Shield, 1 or 2 IS mortars weekly.

I apologize for an ignorant post. Guess got emotional after seeing people worried all around me. The peace they have must not be tainted man. This is a wonderful country. We don't do enough to deter NK I believe or counter Glorious Leader's brain wash propaganda daily.

@sgthotrod @Kapadons @stomination @Bobblo I knew my post was flawed in more than 1 point. Situation is completely different than ME. But really ME has nothing that can stand the might of the west. Why mess their lives? Does every country has to have a nuke so that they can live in peace? That is absurd.

It just made me sad again when one of my students started crying in fear after learning of missile launch. Seriously people are afraid here in Japan. They are not like us. I mean I am Turkish and I grow up in constant conflict all around Turkey and inside Turkey. These nukes, terrorism, migrant bullshit has no effect on me apart from the anger itself. But Japanese here cannot comprehend any of these. The new generation or people around my age openly tell me they can't imagine what it means to deal with those migrants. With terrorism. How all those gun kills in USA is part of everyday life. When I told them back last year southern towns in Turkey were distributing pamphlets about "how to protect yourself from mortar attacks", they looked at me in horror but that was the fact before operation Euphrates Shield, 1 or 2 IS mortars weekly.

I apologize for an ignorant post. Guess got emotional after seeing people worried all around me. The peace they have must not be tainted man. This is a wonderful country. We don't do enough to deter NK I believe or counter Glorious Leader's brain wash propaganda daily.
    No worries man. I believe (as in my own opinion) that the only way that NK falls will be from the inside. If there was a military coup and they stood down. The aid and money they would get from the west would be unbelievable. Their people would rejoice. The world would be begging to get into that brand new open market.

Awww Kim said he launched the missile as a gift for Americans on their July 4th Birthday

How nice

http://www.news.com.au/world/asia/no...2dd2077b27d837

A DEFIANT North Korea said its latest intercontinental ballistic missile test was a “gift” to “American bastards” on their Independence Day.

Leader Kim Jong-un was quoted as saying “American bastards would be not very happy with this gift sent on the July 4 anniversary”, according to the Korean Central News Agency.

Pyongyang’s official news agency also reported Kim laughed before adding “that we should send them gifts once in a while to help break their boredom”.
    I must remember not to post stupid stuff when very drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post

Only Seoul really. Nk artillery has a limited range.
    Seoul isn't the only city in range of them though. Seoul is bad enough alone, there are a lot of other targets too.

Maybe sneak every sk citizen within 30 miles of the dmz over night?
    Do you realize how many people that are? How do you plan to evacuate that many? Not like there aren't NK agents in SK who could alert them too.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-07-05 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    Donald Trump a liar? Surely you jest, my friend! God-Emperor Trump tells only the absolute truth. It's the best truth out there!
    And if he actually did something to stop NK, you'd all be in here crying and bitching about war-mongering....

15+ Year Old Account
    do you wanna get nuked into oblivion cause im pretty sure thats how you get nuked into oblivion
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    And if he actually did something to stop NK, you'd all be in here crying and bitching about war-mongering....
    Not really? Nobody is on NKs side, no one wants some half assed BS. Murdering or sacrficing a bunch if civilians is counterintuitive to wanting Fat Boy gone in the first place.

In other news. The US and SK conducted their own missile test...way to show it to NK...At least give them a nice fireworks display, since pretty much NK is doing with their annual missile test.

They want to out Fat Boy then they need to start fucking with his head. Toss some propoganda over. 2 Million thumb drives. He likes basketball, pay the NBA to subtly fuck with during broadcasts. NK loves US dollars, the CIA is good, have them smuggle in bills with anti-Fat Boy memes on them. Set up a honeypot for NK to hack, fuck them over the way Iran was fucked over (look up Stuxnet).

All Im saying is waiting for a war to pop off or threatening war is dumb and pointless. Both sides have been doing that for 50 years.
    Last edited by PACOX; 2017-07-05 at 01:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    They literally do this every year. Same shit, nothing new...

The question is how they suddenly got better at building their bootleg fireworks on a min wage salary?

And this is what? The 2nd? 3rd? Test since Donnie threated NK with an ultimatum. I might have to start calling that guy a liar.
    you Do know that ultimatum was over nuclear testing not missiles right ? BUT 17 INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES!!!!!!111
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    you Do know that ultimatum was over nuclear testing not missiles right ? BUT 17 INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES!!!!!!111
    Nuclear tests are so passe after you already have nukes. Testing vehicles that can hold nukes is fine but you better not test an actual nuke mister!

You know what, I don't Donnie even made that connection. Considering he didnt even know what the nuclear triad is he probably doesnt realize that NK doesnt need to detonate continue detonating nukes to actual expand its nuclear capabilities.

So yeah lets set the terms of the ultimatum at nuclear tests

Mr. Trump and pals need to play hard ball with North Korea. They keep provoking on a regular basis. I'm not saying "let's go to war" but there should be a joint effort by the U.S, Japan and South Korea (Hopefully China to some degree as well) to increase presence around North Korea and let them know firing missiles in the direction of any allied Country will be taken as an act of war and result in a counter strike on their military bases. They are in no position to deal with it and will have to fold their hand.