Ele Shaman Stepping in to Mythic ToS - Logs / Help Requested

As our raid team steps into mythic ToS, we are getting our logs reviewed as we struggled a little more than we should have with Mythic Goroth. We only raid 2 nights and did manage to snag 10/10M NH before patch, but are wanting to find areas of improvement for Tomb. Here are logs from last night, is anyone able to assist with the following raider?

Impurian - Elemental Shaman

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/tzkLbmY9aWPMXRAQ

He parsed 42nd percentile which is not bad at all, but as we are pushing ourselves to identify self improvement areas hopefully someone is able to suggest some tips even if minor Thank you!
    Raid Lead - Resto Druid - twitch.tv/yeslikeagirl

He doesn't have the Leggo gloves unfortunately, really makes a difference :-)

Gloves are basically mandatory, Ele simply cannot do enough ST without them.

His spec is wrong. Lightning Rod is not viable on ST. His Flame Shock uptime needs work and he lost a cast of SK.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antilurker77 View Post
    Gloves are basically mandatory, Ele simply cannot do enough ST without them.
    I think thats overdramatic. The gloves are not that great anymore unless RNG really favours you in a good pull. I mean i got plenty of 90+ rankings in heroic and 2 in mythic as well and i dont have them so...

Quote Originally Posted by TripleZero View Post
    I think thats overdramatic. The gloves are not that great anymore unless RNG really favours you in a good pull. I mean i got plenty of 90+ rankings in heroic and 2 in mythic as well and i dont have them so...
    Post-nerf gloves are still a ~7% ST increase. For a class with one of the worst ST in the game, they need every bit of DPS they can get.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antilurker77 View Post
    Post-nerf gloves are still a ~7% ST increase. For a class with one of the worst ST in the game, they need every bit of DPS they can get.
    In a simulated environment yes. But its not going to work that cleanly in a real raid. Especially mythic progress.