Quote Originally Posted by Rumred View Post
    I have been catching up and after getting caught up i have noticed a few times how future zeno sometimes will wrongly mirror the present omni king and quickly correct himself. I am starting to wonder and this might be dumb or said before but i think Zamasu might have infected or took over future zeno in some manner.
    I think they're just instinctively doing the same pose, then the other one corrects himself to do a mirroring of the other.

Deleted
    Just rewatched the original Dragon Ball for the first time since I was 7. It's actually pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    woah, I would like that but this is dragon ball I don't think it happens :/
    Well i mean zamasus soul was made immortal by the super dragonballs. We are unsure if the being who created them is equal or even greater that the omni king. We know the Omni king rules all but it has been been stated or hinted at that he created the multiverse. What i am getting at is if the being who created the super dragonballs is equal or even greater in power to Zen-oh than it is possible with nothing left for his soul to inhabit it would latch on to the only thing left which would be Zen-Oh.

I know its far fetched but the hints are out there that something is off between the two omni kings. I don't think its something they would put in there for no reason. I know for dragonball this would be unheard of for the way they like to go but maybe that is the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Derganball Zegh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Derganball Zegh
    Nesth tahm ahn Deraganball Zegh

10+ Year Old Account
    I have been catching up and after getting caught up i have noticed a few times how future zeno sometimes will wrongly mirror the present omni king and quickly correct himself. I am starting to wonder and this might be dumb or said before but i think Zamasu might have infected or took over future zeno in some manner.
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    woah, I would like that but this is dragon ball I don't think it happens :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    I think they're just instinctively doing the same pose, then the other one corrects himself to do a mirroring of the other.
    Well i mean zamasus soul was made immortal by the super dragonballs. We are unsure if the being who created them is equal or even greater that the omni king. We know the Omni king rules all but it has been been stated or hinted at that he created the multiverse. What i am getting at is if the being who created the super dragonballs is equal or even greater in power to Zen-oh than it is possible with nothing left for his soul to inhabit it would latch on to the only thing left which would be Zen-Oh.

I know its far fetched but the hints are out there that something is off between the two omni kings. I don't think its something they would put in there for no reason. I know for dragonball this would be unheard of for the way they like to go but maybe that is the point.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    This is how I took it, too.

They also do it with their speech a lot, when one repeats the other but will reorder the wording. Just to show which one is which, I guess. Also just a little quirk.

I think latest example would be the latest episode.
    "Plan failed"
    "Failed plan"
    There's a video out there that discusses that and related things.

The lyrics are hinting at something happening to one of the zeno's and/or the Gran Priest having to do something related to them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2axn7LSoDI
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

I don't know why I get the feeling from the new ending that Goku/Gohan will be the last to survive, it seems that way but with Goku looking beat up while Gohan look fine I'm not sure what to believe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    I don't know why I get the feeling from the new ending that Goku/Gohan will be the last to survive, it seems that way but with Goku looking beat up while Gohan look fine I'm not sure what to believe
    Gohan stuck to the plan.

Deleted
    Quite a few interesting things I never thought of.

hehe Goku lost like three times in Zamasu arc and a side character "beat" Zamasu.

time for revenge my boys.

so brolyne gets oneshotted...
    sometimes I hate toei so much

I actually like that.

Jiren has to be hyped somehow.

only problem from the spoilers is if Caulifla goes SSB.

I can buy her SSJ and SSJ2, heck even if she goes SSJ3 but SSB????

hell no!!!

I really hope they don't push Caulifla to Blue, at least during this arc. Be so ridiculous that she is a strong Saiyan who only came onto our screens a few episodes ago, and within 5 minutes was already feeling the tingle of SSJ before being "pushed" to SSJ2....

Now she's expected to learn perfect Ki control and go Blue - In essentially what would be about 10-15 minutes of fighting with/against Goku.

It took Goku and Vegeta years essentially (If they went in the time chamber) to control this, not forgoing the actual training on Beerus' planet as well prior to the first tournament.

10+ Year Old Account
    I expected Jiren to take down Kale, though I hope she doesn't get truly one-shotted but puts up a fight. She should get a few hits in at least before she goes down.

so like, why the fuck was there no dub episode again last saturday? the fuck is this shit?

no new episode of attack on titan either, which pissed me off mightily.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    I expected Jiren to take down Kale, though I hope she doesn't get truly one-shotted but puts up a fight. She should get a few hits in at least before she goes down.
    Really? we are talking about a being that is stronger than the god of destruction from his universe, worst case scenario his slightly weaker than Beerus, a character that no bullshit around, I would be very very suprise if she manage to get 1 hit on Jiren, overall i see her around SSJ2 Goku level if not lower

- - - Updated - - -

in DB Heroes, Goku and Frieza fight Jiren.

I guess Frieza gets owned by Jiren.

then Goku fights him solo.