10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry for the crappy photo, on my laptop atm.. but finally finished Glory with the guild and got this pretty girl.

It's finally over...Invisible's Reins have revealed themselves at long last.

Got mount from Alani for 10k gold.

If you've been hearing the Abyss Worm is dropping on lfr, i offer you some proof that it's true. just got on 3rd run.

Deleted
    Got the Fox mount. Did not try, was doing it for the sake for rep and flying.

350 points with 2x5 unit chests and 1x10 unit chest. Less than 30 clears in total since launch.

Felt like sharing.

So the Zepplin mount comes from DMF for 1,000 tickets. http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=73766/darkmoon-dirigible

Can't wait, I have had 1,000+ tickets for awhile now and good thing I saved.

(as long as they don't change the source on it!)

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    So the Zepplin mount comes from DMF for 1,000 tickets. http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=73766/darkmoon-dirigible

Can't wait, I have had 1,000+ tickets for awhile now and good thing I saved.

(as long as they don't change the source on it!)
    When you click on the Vendor on wowhead it says 180 Tickets. Mhm, curious which one is right...

Quote Originally Posted by Xenois View Post
    When you click on the Vendor on wowhead it says 180 Tickets. Mhm, curious which one is right...
    All of the screenshots are of the dancing bear, so it all could be wrong lol

I'd assume 1,000 tickets because it's on the tooltip itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    All of the screenshots are of the dancing bear, so it all could be wrong lol

I'd assume 1,000 tickets because it's on the tooltip itself.
    mhm ok, going to farm 1000 just to be on the safe side

Quote Originally Posted by Potaters View Post
    If you've been hearing the Abyss Worm is dropping on lfr, i offer you some proof that it's true. just got on 3rd run.
    Anyone else got the mount from the LFR option of the instance? I curious to farm it in LFR as well.

Quote Originally Posted by amakusa007 View Post
    Anyone else got the mount from the LFR option of the instance? I curious to farm it in LFR as well.
    There have been lots of reports on WoWhead about it dropping there. I'm yet to see it announced myself or get it myself, but it definitely is dropping in LFR at the moment.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by amakusa007 View Post
    I got it on my 6th character from LFR. So i can confirm that this can drop from LFR.
    imgur com/nTTjbyv.jpg

Arcadian War Turtle

After much time, collecting, and patience...

free cdn image hosting

I got the Arcadian War Turtle!

Nabbed the torn invitation the other day from the emissary, and midnight from a guild run I was helping folks with. Midnight really should be a flying mount. ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by AndreasDS View Post
    Got this mount from Mistress Sassz'ine in LFR. 8 kills total (lfr/normal/heroic combined).

multiple characters I guessing right?

10+ Year Old Account
    I got both Netherrockets so I guess that's rare?

Deleted
    Haha I'm in shock right now. I saw someone post about receiving the Sha mount on their 169th kill or something, so I decided to go kill Sha myself before this week's reset (Resets in about 3 hours). Wouldn't you know the friggin mount drops on my character's first Sha kill(No bonus roll). Have been killing Sha on and off since MoP was released on other characters but I think my total amount of Sha kills has to be around 20-30 kills or so if not maybe less.

I know I will make a lot of Heavenly Onyx farmers out there mad with this post but this felt too unreal not to share because I never thought it would actually drop. I just wished I knew how to post screenshots.. :/

Quote Originally Posted by AndreasDS View Post
    Got this mount from Mistress Sassz'ine in LFR. 8 kills total (lfr/normal/heroic combined).

Waaaaait the mount drops on LFR too ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Waaaaait the mount drops on LFR too ?
    Yes, it does.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.