Page 6 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Doxxing is a cunt move regardless of which side of the political fence you're on.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah good, this should be done more and personally I would be find with anonymity being a thing of the past as it concerns this. However on a side note I did see the pathetic call to arms on this bullshit, by the same right wing circle jerk and easily lead nitwits.

Here is a tip guys, say and do stupid shit online and you can run behind your age as an excuse. Trust me plenty of 15 year old that are assholes online, or hide behind frogs.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

You got totally got em CNN! You sure showed him whose boss and finally proved why you're the most trusted news network.

That's a bold move Cotton, lets see if it pays off!

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Yeah good, this should be done more and personally I would be find with anonymity being a thing of the past as it concerns this. However on a side note I did see the pathetic call to arms on this bullshit, by the same right wing circle jerk and easily lead nitwits.

Here is a tip guys, say and do stupid shit online and you can run behind your age as an excuse. Trust me plenty of 15 year old that are assholes online, or hide behind frogs.
    So what exactly did the kid do thats wrong? Mocking CNN is socially unacceptable now?
    But CNN Blackmailing is fine?
    Why don't they go after trump on this issue? Oh thats right cause he can fight back.

Deleted
    Wow what the hell?
    Can't say I agree with much Trump says, but he is right about CNN it seems.

Will CNN even make it till the end of the year?

10+ Year Old Account

He made a stupid meme, i honestly cant see how anyone can defend this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by veehro View Post
    So what exactly did the kid do thats wrong? Mocking CNN is socially unacceptable now?
    But CNN Blackmailing is fine?
    Why don't they go after trump on this issue? Oh thats right cause he can fight back.
    Well he can't fight back if Trump could do that he wouldn't have to throw his tantrums ever 5 minutes, every time he is expected to do his job. As for this 15 year old little shit, what did he do wrong?

I don't know maybe not be an asshole, or be an asshole, but guess what, shit happens online, and he took a risk. I feel no sympathy for the kid nor any of these phony morally outrage idiots from Reddit or 4 chan.

Deleted
    Well that'll certainly be a story to tell to your grand kids. I made the memes that upset a media company to go after me.

Doxxing somebody is NEVER okay regardless of what they are saying. As a fellow liberal, defending the abhorrently disgusting behavior of CNN here is forfeiting any high-ground on the topic of freedom of speech.

Already a thread on this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    Yeah right, like all the other innocent people, that oh I won't even type that idiotic meme that gets thrown around. Yes he is 15, congratulations welcome to the real world.

10+ Year Old Account
    1) CNN specifically DIDN'T do it. Though they did threaten to, and still could
    2) There's already a thread on this here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-of-Trump-meme
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    If you say what the kid did is unacceptable after CNN doxes him. What should happen to the kid?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Doxxing somebody is NEVER okay regardless of what they are saying. As a fellow liberal, defending the abhorrently disgusting behavior of CNN here is forfeiting any high-ground on the topic of freedom of speech.
    Lots of things aren't Okay, but this is the very bottom of the list, and knock it off with the fellow liberal shit. I don't owe you or anybody else anything. My views and ideology are based on my reasons not yours or anybody else's

He isn't any less free because he was outted, shit, I hear people talking about murdering protesters and killing college kids because they are different or wear masks. So No I am not going to react out of a fucking dog whistle like every other fucking puppet does including those that call themselves liberal.

Seriously get the fuck over it, the internet is not a safe place and you fucking know this, and 15 HAHAHA is old enough for some and not old enough for others. He isn't victim and this isn't a real issue, its a Alt Right hysterical bullshit campaign that works every time.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    CNN is so gonna enjoy the Streisand effect.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Lots of things aren't Okay, but this is the very bottom of the list, and knock it off with the fellow liberal shit. I don't owe you or anybody else anything. My views and ideology are based on my reasons not yours or anybody else's

He isn't any less free because he was outted, shit, I hear people talking about murdering protesters and killing college kids because they are different or wear masks. So, no, I am not going to a fucking dog whistle like every other puppet does including those that call themselves liberal.

Seriously get the fuck over it, the internet is not a safe place and you fucking know this, and 15 HAHAHA is old enough for some and not old enough for others. He isn't victim and this isn't a real issue, its a Alt Right hysterical bullshit campaign that works every time.
    Your whataboutism is pathetic, dude. Exposing somebody's location, name, address, phone number, and status is never okay, regardless of how much you agree or disagree with what they say. You're just fucking pathetically defending an attack on somebody's personal life due to what their opinion is. Grow the fuck up you child, and finally learn that somebody's opinion has zero bearing on what they actually say.

Otherwise you're the laughable joke of a liberal that the right pretends you are. If you want to be this laughable stereotype, go for it, but I'm not this hypocritical joke that you seem to be.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-07-05 at 09:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not approving of doxxing, period.
    Yet, "that 15 yrs old kid" is known to be quite the antisemite/nazi paroles spreading asshole.

So, before you suggest him for sainthood, consider that too.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by veehro View Post
    If you say what the kid did is unacceptable after CNN doxes him. What should happen to the kid?
    you misunderstood me, i dont think the kid did anything wrong

10+ Year Old Account
    So how long are the rest of you going to tolerate blatantly biased individuals instead of equality regardless of political view point? That's the real question that most of you should be asking. Was doing it to a kid any different than anyone else abusing their so-called "power" to enforce their will on others? When is punishing someone for political views that do not align with your own, and silencing those views out of a simple need for control too much?

When is enough, enough?

Alright. So we're agreed blackmail is bad. So, CNN should be held responsible for this and Trump should be held responsible for threatening Comey right?