Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Do you have any other addons? Sounds like something might be causing a conflict. I just walked into Firelands went to my left and visited "Naresir Stormfury" and it doesn't show up at first because it's agility. So in the upper right-hand corner it will say your class, mine for example said "Paladin". You click the drop down arrow and hit ALL. This will bring up every item the vendor has (Blizzard changed it from working this way to class use only items).
    I will check on this tomorrow and get back to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    1.1.9 Release Notes
    Contributions made by Daktar:
    - Changed descriptions on lord helnurath in dire maul and the egg in winterspriing
    - Changed ashenvale vendors to alli or horde
    - Added Groups for Dungeon Set 1, Tier Set 1, Replica Dungeon Set 1, Replica Dungeon Set 2, and removed core armor kit
    - Fixed loot on lady szallah in feralas.
    - Added Azuremyst Isle and Bloodmyst Isle Quests -- wish granted...
    - Moved all World bosses from dungeons and raids to zones
    - Added vendors/achievement to frostwall / lunarfall.
    Garrisons
    Added achievements
    Added invasion loot
    Added Pet Battles
    Added Quests
    Added Rares
    Added Salvage Yard
    Removed bad item 300
    Removed rituals of the new moon

Contributions made by Lucetia:
    - Updated Plate Ensemble set to use the plate pieces instead of mail pieces despite both using exact same appearance.
    - Removed Item #83805 (Skymage Circle;neckpiece) from Professions -> Jewelcrafting (was at the bottom).
    - Moved Ahune to the top of the list for Midsummer Festival to match the other events.
    - Darkmoon Faire and Pilgrim's Bounty achievements are now in their own collapsable group instead of always displaying for that event.
    - Midsummer Festival, Day of the Dead and Pilgrim's Bounty had their quest put in their own collapsable group instead of always displaying for that event.
    - Brewfest, Day of the Dead and Trial of Style had their vendors put in their own collapsable group instead of always displaying for that event.
    - Added Sparklepony XL to Boomie Sparks.
    - Updated ID list to expand out to include all tier, dungeon and class sets
    - Updated the ID's that were being used previously by some sets to match the new ID numbers.

Contributions made by Crieve:
    - Overhauled ItemDB to function using bonus IDs instead of difficulties. This also seems to have greatly reduced the amount of memory used by the addon.
    - The item ID shown when learning / unlearning an appearance is no longer 0.
    - Fixed the infamous Tanaris bug.
    - Fixed the Cropped Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade's Source ID.
    - Added a source tracker to the GameTooltip when hovering over any item tracked by the addon. (NOTE: This is only active for unlearned items as to not confuse people.)
    - Fixed the Missing Sources and Missing Links groups. They should now properly appear in the window if items satisfy either of those broken requirements.
    - If SourceDB doesn't have source ID information for a non-normal dungeon or raid difficulty, it will now harvest this information automatically when you display the item in the window.
    - Rebuilt all of the source IDs.
    - Implemented Eversong Woods Quests, Vendors, and Rares. Also added the ability for an NPC to also be a pet. (testing)
    - All raid bosses are now colored the same as raids.
    - Split up the sources into more manageable portions.

Author of ALL THE THINGS - Collections addon for Completionists

Do you have any other addons? Sounds like something might be causing a conflict. I just walked into Firelands went to my left and visited "Naresir Stormfury" and it doesn't show up at first because it's agility. So in the upper right-hand corner it will say your class, mine for example said "Paladin". You click the drop down arrow and hit ALL. This will bring up every item the vendor has (Blizzard changed it from working this way to class use only items).
    It was indeed the combobox that had to be set to "All". Thanks!

After the patch of today I noticed a few other things I cannot explain for now. On Darkmoon F. it told me I had to collect three pets I already know. I verified the pets just to be certain in my pet journal.

Moon Moon:
    https://anonimag.es/image/JT9slwz

Jubling:
    https://anonimag.es/image/JT9slwd

Hogs
    https://anonimag.es/image/JT9slwl

Thanks again for the combobox tip!
    Last edited by Planetdune; 2017-07-05 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Planetdune View Post
    It was indeed the combobox that had to be set to "All". Thanks!

After the patch of today I noticed a few other things I cannot explain for now. On Darkmoon F. it told me I had to collect three pets I already know. I verified the pets just to be certain in my pet journal.

Moon Moon:
    https://anonimag.es/image/JT9slwz

Jubling:
    https://anonimag.es/image/JT9slwd

Hogs
    https://anonimag.es/image/JT9slwl

Thanks again for the combobox tip!
    This happens sometimes, the solution we have found that works often is to uncheck filter Companion Pets then recheck it. This solves the problem most times.

Quote Originally Posted by Daktar View Post
    This happens sometimes, the solution we have found that works often is to uncheck filter Companion Pets then recheck it. This solves the problem most times.
    I will check this out!

I just killed "King Slime" in Gorgond that dropped "Slime Coated Kingscloak" which I learned the appearance from. The boss/item was not listed on my Gorgond minilist.

I noticed the Garrison list is not displayed when inside your Garisson, instead it is listed when you are in Shadowmoon Valley.
    Last edited by Planetdune; 2017-07-05 at 11:02 AM.

I will check this out!

I just killed "King Slime" in Gorgond that dropped "Slime Coated Kingscloak" which I learned the appearance from. The boss/item was not listed on my Gorgond minilist.

I noticed the Garrison list is not displayed when inside your Garisson, instead it is listed when you are in Shadowmoon Valley.
    Let me hop on here and see what's up with the Garrisons.

As for Gorgrond, it might be because rares aren't fully fleshed out, but I'll take a look here and see what it's showing.

Edit:
    Horde Garrison does the same. Looking into it now.
    Gorgrond only has the two worlds in it. So it not showing the item isn't a bug, just more of a "haven't got to it" thing.
    Both Garrisons I've updated theirs and should work properly now. They worked on both factions.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2017-07-05 at 11:32 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    https://i.imgur.com/sdLLtNL.png
    Any chance you could make it hide items you have the appearance from another item?
    Also an option to hide the source id would be handy too.
    Current Rig
    Intel i5 3570K | Corsair H100 | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | R9 390 8GB | G.Skill 16GB | Intel 520 Series 180GB | 8TB in HDDs
    Seasonic X-760 760W | 27" U2711 Dell | Corsair 600T | Logitech Z506 | Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Quote Originally Posted by Meebo View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/sdLLtNL.png
    Any chance you could make it hide items you have the appearance from another item?
    Also an option to hide the source id would be handy too.
    That's already an option (hiding already known from other items). Not at computer don't remember what it's called, filter by id or something like that

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

In Darkmoon Faire the minilist is showing me all sets from the replica vendors, including those I cannot learn (cloth, leather etc as plate user).

On a sidenote, I notice it might look like all I have to say are things I find odd or not correct but I only do so because I love the addon and want to help improve it with my findings!

In Darkmoon Faire the minilist is showing me all sets from the replica vendors, including those I cannot learn (cloth, leather etc as plate user).
    Do you have either of these options turned on:

• Cloth, Leather or Mail
    • Ignore filters for non-binding items

Those are the only two ways I could get it to show up on my paladin. The reason Ignore filters for non-binding items would cause it is due to the replica pieces being BoE themselves so you can purchase them on any class.

On a sidenote, I notice it might look like all I have to say are things I find odd or not correct but I only do so because I love the addon and want to help improve it with my findings!
    It's cool. Easier to have multiple noticing things than just one of us. What Crieve, Daktar and myself might not notice someone else will so we can get it fixed.

Do you have either of these options turned on:

• Cloth, Leather or Mail
    • Ignore filters for non-binding items

Those are the only two ways I could get it to show up on my paladin. The reason Ignore filters for non-binding items would cause it is due to the replica pieces being BoE themselves so you can purchase them on any class.
    Yep, it was the "Ignore filters for non-binding items" that was the 'problem'.

Yep, it was the "Ignore filters for non-binding items" that was the 'problem'.
    That one seems to get a lot of people.

I don't know what your roadmap looks like for the mod, but would it be feasible to append "NPC coordinates" to the list? (I should mention, that maybe only for open world creatures.)

Hover over their name, and you get "Gorok — 63,79", as an example.
    "Hope can turn into despair in a heartbeat."
    R.I.P Chester Bennington 1976-2017

10+ Year Old Account
    1.1.9a Release Notes
    - Temporarily removed the tooltip text until it can be significantly optimized.

If you were having tooltip lag and it was affecting your ability to raid (or do other things, I guess), download 1.1.9a!

Quote Originally Posted by Vorecien View Post
    I don't know what your roadmap looks like for the mod, but would it be feasible to append "NPC coordinates" to the list? (I should mention, that maybe only for open world creatures.)

Hover over their name, and you get "Gorok — 63,79", as an example.
    I have been thinking about this to but figured it might add to much work overload as they already have many things on their plate. Ideally it could even push the coordinates to the TomTom arrow when you 'shift' click (or however it is implemented) the boss name on the mini-list.. but, just to be clear, while it would be nice to have, it is not something I feel should push other stuff out of the way for now..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imoldgregg View Post
    1.1.9a Release Notes
    - Temporarily removed the tooltip text until it can be significantly optimized.

If you were having tooltip lag and it was affecting your ability to raid (or do other things, I guess), download 1.1.9a!
    Could you possibly go into a little detail as to what it was doing, as it was doing the same thing another mod does when i open and go through my professions. Would be nice to finally have proof in one form or another that this other mod IS the problem and get the mod author to fix it.

Also with professions drops, can you make it only show for the professions you have? Another filter?
    Current Rig
    Intel i5 3570K | Corsair H100 | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | R9 390 8GB | G.Skill 16GB | Intel 520 Series 180GB | 8TB in HDDs
    Seasonic X-760 760W | 27" U2711 Dell | Corsair 600T | Logitech Z506 | Windows 10 Pro 64bit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meebo View Post
    Could you possibly go into a little detail as to what it was doing, as it was doing the same thing another mod does when i open and go through my professions. Would be nice to finally have proof in one form or another that this other mod IS the problem and get the mod author to fix it.

Also with professions drops, can you make it only show for the professions you have? Another filter?
    Well, in our case - I was doing a full database search for the item and then caching that result for every subsequent request. I noticed that the Tooltip information gets updated one every couple of frames, so if an addon isn't caching their calculations, there could be a large hit to performance. Also, anytime you directly call to blizzard's GetSourceInfo API, it's really quite slow. This particular function is about 96% of the CPU loss experienced on startup when you boot up ATT. I'm working on performing massive caching overhauls right now where I keep my calls to GetSourceInfo to a minimum (or not at all).

I have been thinking about this to but figured it might add to much work overload as they already have many things on their plate. Ideally it could even push the coordinates to the TomTom arrow when you 'shift' click (or however it is implemented) the boss name on the mini-list.. but, just to be clear, while it would be nice to have, it is not something I feel should push other stuff out of the way for now..
    I agree. I like the coordination with another addon idea, though.
    "Hope can turn into despair in a heartbeat."
    R.I.P Chester Bennington 1976-2017

10+ Year Old Account
    1.2.0 Release Notes
    Contributions made by Lucetia:

- Corrected MapID's for Alliance and Horde Garrisons. Mini list should now properly pop up when in either garrison instead of Frostfire Ridge or Shadowmoon Valley.
    - Changed the Gladiator's Sanctum rewards from an achievement to the quest that awards the satchel.
    - Removed the improper achievement ID for the first toy associated with sanctum.
    - The following sets have been added:
    - Tier 1 Sets
    - ZG Sets [Tier 1.5]
    - Cenarion Circle (Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj)
    - Brood of Nozdormu (Temple of Ahn'Qiraj) [Tier 2.5]
    - Tier 19
    - Tier 20
    - ZG Set [Tier 1.5] marked as unobtainable (some have alt appearances).
    - The following class halls below have had their vendors and quests added. Some class halls have mounts/pets/toys that are sold with special tags listing the conditions needed.
    - Priest
    - Mage
    - Warlock (includes Demonic Offering)
    - Druid (includes Evergreen Plots)
    - Rogue
    - Monk
    - Demon Hunter (includes Twisting Nether)
    - Hunter
    - Paladin
    - The Deaths of Chromie Scenario has been added. Mini list should also properly open when entering the scenario and not while in Dragonblight.
    - Added various toys and pet species to the database.
    - Broken Shore Zone has been updated to include all vendors and rares. Dauntless and Relinquished have notes attached to the NPC.
    - Some unobtainables now have a special note included denotating that they are possible to get under certain situations.

Contributions made by Daktar:

- Added coordinates for cave to Sun Darter Hatchling pet description
    - Added description for rogue quest Seein' Red in Deadmines
    - Added Soulare of Andorhal, S.E.L.F.I.E. Camera MKII, Garrison campaign toys, 2 toys for achievements, grumpus mount, description for arachnis, hidden shoulders removed from salvage yard sets in garrisons
    - Added toy to Gem Boutique horde garrison
    - Removed icons from Outland World Bosses
    - Fixed error making Holidays section not show up
    - Added daggers to world drops for classic
    - Added class trial armor sets to class sets
    - Added level ranges to backs in world drops classic
    - Added Battlechaser's Greaves to brd
    - Added all armor to world drops for classic
    - Internal - Seperated all zones into individual files
    - Internal - Created folders for organization purposes
    - Added Highmountain, Broken Shore, Eye of Azshara rares and objects
    - Added Azsuna objects
    - Added Northrend Rares
    - Added more drops to Ashenvale rares (1% rule)
    - Added Isalien to Dire Maul
    - Added Mor Grayhoof to LBRS
    - Added Arena Spoils to BRD
    - Added new unobtainable reason
    - Set Lord Hel'nurath items to unobtainable
    - Added Common Vendors - Stable Masters to Zones
    - Removed stable masters
    - Added Horde tagging to Eversong Woods quests
    - Commented out unused miscellaneous in weapons filter
    - Moved all order halls to zones (for map ID tracking

Contributions made by Katardre:

- Added Quests to Hellfire Peninsula, Zangarmarsh, Nagrand!

Contributions made by Crieve:

- Did some fancy tooltip things.
    - Greatly improved the performances of the Refresh Collections Coroutine.
    - Updated the parser to allow "ids" on items. Also finished Inscription's Stage 1-6 items.
    - Finished Alchemy. Also added the ability for you to link the Spell ID that crafts the item.
    - Added all of the items and illusions crafted by Enchanting. Also made it so that illusions can be standalone sections.
    - Updated Professions to use game APIs for localization and icons. Added various items only available to Mining, Herbalism, and Skinning.
    - Added all of the available Archaeology items and quests.
    - Added Azsuna Vendors and Rare Drops.
    - Added a dynamic Companion Pets section. Also made it possible to link Pet Types and Species IDs in Item DB.
    - Fixed the Flame of Ragnaros and Poisoned Illusion ID.
    - Added distinction between an item and the mount/species/illusion/toy that it creates. This is useful for the little bit of extra information provided by those tooltips. (vendor cost for holiday items especially)
    - Extended the tooltip information a bit to show unobtainable item icons.
    - Improved the external tooltips a bit by adding the percent of completion for items that act as containers.
    - Fixed the Plans for the Iceguard Helm in Karazhan.
    - Added the "Ignore All Filters", "Enable Tooltip Information", "Show Shared Appearances", and "Show ALL THE THINGS Sources" options.
    - Renamed "Filter by Appearance ID" to "Turn Off Completionist Mode".
    - Renamed "Ignore Filters for Non-Binding Items" to "Ignore All Filters for BoE / BoA Items" and moved it to be next to the Ignore All Filters option.
    - Harvested Source IDs and added Skyhold.

Quote Originally Posted by Imoldgregg View Post
    1.2.0 Release Notes
    Thank you for the update!

Small question:
    "Added more drops to Ashenvale rares (1% rule)"

What does this 1% rule mean? That the item(s) need to have at least a 1% droprate to be listed?