Page 15 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Another fucking liberal cunt who deserves a helicopter ride. Let's hope you get what you deserve, you fucking faggot.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    No, because I believe CNN is threatening the personal life, occupation, freedom, and liberty of the person who is saying these things that I disagree with. When there are "consequences" for merely expressing an opinion that may, or may not, jive with the zeitgeist that is currently happening, that isn't Freedom of Speech. That is a group of people trying to censor somebody under the threat of expose.
    How are they threatening all this? If his identity was exposed and he got fired or expelled or denied opportunities over it that would be on him alone. If he hadn't said those things nothing negative would have happened.

If you are not willing to face social consequences don't say things that result in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/04/politi...eet/index.html

This is pretty disgusting, they 'reserve the right' to dox him in the future. I'm disappointed that they forced an apology out of him, but it sounds from their statement like there was some sort of implicit threat of a national doxing.

Related video that pretty much covers my opinion on this:

Agree with you....but a president showing a gif body slamming a news while calling them fake is neither. And no this is not a CNN has the right to post. Just think the whole situation should not happen. But welcome to trump era....sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    "I don't like the right's view on healthcare so basically that makes it okay for me to do anything I want to non-lefties."

Okay.
    I am more concerned with whether Americans are dying from lack of access to healthcare than whether an internet troll has his identity revealed, yeah. Crazy me.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    The right is trying to rip healthcare away from tens of millions of people, and the LEFT is the one trying to ruin lives. Sounds legit.
    I wasn't aware the GOP being policy retards and SJWs being vindictive retards were mutually exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    He's not fucking 15, it's a lie.
    My mistake then, glad to know its ok to ruin someone's life so long as they aren't 15.

all this maklor guy does is

1) reports slight offences
    2) whines about CNN not ruining that guys life harsh enough over reddit memes.

A textbook liberal snowflake, ladies and gentlemen.

I personally find it so disgusting that people with no empathy for free speech actually exist

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Whether he meant it or not, he is probably going to abide by his promise to stop.
    Of course he's going to stop, he's a coward who is only comfortable posting hateful things when nobody knows who he is.

Ruining people's lives is a favored pastime of the regressive left, so if his identity becomes known, his life is essentially over... Something I would assume a 15 year old that hasn't even had a life yet would want to avoid, you know?
    They wouldn't be ruining his life, he did that by posting hateful and racist shit. All they'd be doing is holding him accountable for it. And let's stop repeating the lie that this guy is 15 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    all this maklor guy does is

1) reports slight offences
    2) whines about CNN not ruining that guys life harsh enough over reddit memes.

A textbook liberal snowflake, ladies and gentlemen.

I personally find it so disgusting that people with no empathy for free speech actually exist
    Free speech does not mean you are entitled to anonymity.
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Why exactly is this true in this case? This isn't a leaker, nor a whistleblower, nor anyone that risks a reaction based on the content of what he said?

This is a guy that was explicitly spreading misinformation to troll people for Trump. As in everything that is supposed to be evil about CNN.
    He spread misinformation? By putting a logo on the head of someone Trump pretended to beat up once upon a time?

It's telling that you are more concerned about protecting the internet anonymity of an anti-semitic troll, but the voting data of all voters is no biggie.
    again, how is him being anti-semitic or troll or even literally hitler has something to do with CNN behaving totally unprofessional, unethical and just dumb.

You people wanna switch topics from CNNs disgusting behavior to 1) shitposters personality ( barely relevant) 2) Trump ( lol).

Come on ppl, plz stop.

If you are walking down the street and yelling nasty shit, and I tell people your name, have I doxed you?
    Doxing is the searching for and publishing of private information on the internet.

The real world analogy could be guy runs down a street yelling shit but wearing a mask (he's using a moniker on reddit). You are somehow able identity him, find his personal details (KFile investigation) and distribute flyers with this information (post it on your website).
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    what do you believe he had to fear?

do you believe CNN made this man afraid for posting an no offensive GIF on the internet?

if CNN is making people afraid to post their opinions is it a good thing for freedom?
    It's not about the Trump meme. It's about all the other hateful and racist shit he posted. That's what he had to fear.

And people being afraid that they might be held accountable for posting hateful and racist shit is a good thing, yes.

I am more concerned with whether Americans are dying from lack of access to healthcare than whether an internet troll has his identity revealed, yeah. Crazy me.
    You do know ACA wasn't perfect either, right?

So basically everyone who died or suffered under it gets to attack the left forever?

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    The guy is an anti Semite and racist. Look at what he posted. Why would anybody defend him?
    Birds of a feather...

I wasn't aware the GOP being policy retards and SJWs being vindictive retards were mutually exclusive.
    Revealing the identity of an antisemite who publicly posts antisemitic comments: Vindictive.
    Being an anti-semite who publicly posts antisemitic comments: Freedom.
    -ynnady

Deleted
    If you are not willing to face social consequences don't say things that result in them.
    Precisly.
    CNN doesn't get to walk scot free after their infantile article. They too can face consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    can i ask you a question, are you a 80 iq person or what?

The entire topic is about disgusting and unethical CNN behavior, literally nobody cares about that 15 yo ( or no) anonymous.
    What is unethical about the news naming news worthy people? And if nobody cares, why does the topic exists? Why would anybody object to an anti Semite ruining their own live by being anti Semite on the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    You do know ACA wasn't perfect either, right?

So basically everyone who died or suffered under it gets to attack the left forever?
    Yeah, the ACA wasn't perfect, but it made the situation better, not worse. This bill makes the situation worse. The ACA put millions of people on healthcare. The AHCA takes millions of people off of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    post your full name here right now? post your address?

im guessing you will refuse

thanks for proving your own point is bullshit
    Please link me to where CNN threatened to post his address.

My name is Brock Muller. Hello.
    -ynnady

How are they threatening all this? If his identity was exposed and he got fired or expelled or denied opportunities over it that would be on him alone. If he hadn't said those things nothing negative would have happened.

yep, on the net we should only say or draw GOOD THINGS or these social justice people will come over to release your personality and ruin your life ( if you live in heavily liberal area for example). This is straight violation of somebodies free speech.

arent you a BLM supporter by any chanсe?

Revealing the identity of an antisemite who publicly posts antisemitic comments: Vindictive.
    Being an anti-semite who publicly posts antisemitic comments: Freedom.
    Uh-huh, and making stupid antisemitic memes hurts just as many people as every "fuck whitey" comment does. Are we going to find every non-white person saying something along those lines, reveal their identity and post it on the online gallery of shame and cheer about how righteous we are as well?