Page 16 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    who cares what that little man did when you have one of the most known names in the world doing the most stupid and disgusting shit for NO reason.
    I agree, he should really stop shit-tweeting.

again, how is him being anti-semitic or troll or even literally hitler has something to do with CNN behaving totally unprofessional, unethical and just dumb.

You people wanna switch topics from CNNs disgusting behavior to 1) shitposters personality ( barely relevant) 2) Trump ( lol).

Come on ppl, plz stop.
    Did the news media dox Hitler by revealing his name?
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

At this point the original email doesn't even matter. They literally published their own blackmail by saying they reserve the right to reveal his information if he reposts it. Since he's not doing anything illegal, nor charged with any crimes, nor connected to anyone who is actually notable (public figures, major donors, etc), I don't see how CNN has much of a legal leg to stand on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    The right is trying to rip healthcare away from tens of millions of people, and the LEFT is the one trying to ruin lives. Sounds legit.
    You get that there is a fundamental distinction between the legislative bodies making laws, and engaging in thought policing?

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Uh-huh, and making stupid antisemitic memes hurts just as many people as every "fuck whitey" comment does. Are we going to find every non-white person saying something along those lines, reveal their identity and post it on the online gallery of shame and cheer about how righteous we are as well?
    Right, antisemitism couldn't possibly hurt anyone.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...useum_shooting
    -ynnady

"I will show you who is tough on the internet! I will post things on MMOChampion like you are libtard!! Special snow flake!! Lawl!"

^-- The new age repbulican that would get clean knocked out in the street without his pistol, to afraid to pull the trigger, so they worship Trump from the basement though and pretend they are tough.

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    You get that there is a fundamental distinction between the legislative bodies making laws, and engaging in thought policing?
    Who threatened him with police action?
    -ynnady

Right, antisemitism couldn't possibly hurt anyone.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...useum_shooting
    Right, racism couldn't possibly hurt anyone.

[link about how white people are treated in Africa]

yep, on the net we should only say or draw GOOD THINGS or these social justice people will come over to release your personality and ruin your life ( if you live in heavily liberal area for example). This is straight violation of somebodies free speech.

arent you a BLM supporter by any chanсe?
    You are not entitled to anonymity.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, in the balance of power between white people and black people, the black people have really made off like bandits, haven't they?
    -ynnady

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I find it hard to believe the moral outrage when the administration is asking for everyone's voter info, including name and address, and wants to make most of it public.

And you guys defend that.
    Stop being hypocrites.
    You do know these are fundamentally distinct issues?
    Like completely?

Yes, in the balance of power between white people and black people, the black people have really made off like bandits, haven't they?
    Ah yes, when you want to justify your double-standard, just make it some privilege game. That's very, very innovative.

So much for blanket caring about anything that's bigoted even if it's a joke or a stupid meme. :^)

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    What is unethical about the news naming news worthy people? And if nobody cares, why does the topic exists? Why would anybody object to an anti Semite ruining their own live by being anti Semite on the internet?
    when somebody shit posts about jews on the net he does that while being anonymous, you have no moral and ethical right to remove that from him while also forcing him to apologize. ( especially when youre CNN ffs, a news organization)
    I dunno maybe you live in zimbabwe where its probably normal ( 3rd world county overall), but in Western world we have respect of private life, internet anonymity is among them.

Forcing people to "apologize" or you ll release their personal info which will definitely harm their future is UTTERLY DISGUSTING for a news network.

how
    can
    you
    defend that.

You do know these are fundamentally distinct issues?
    Like completely?
    Doxing: Revealing the name of someone.
    It's just different and A-OK: Revealing the voter data of every American.
    -ynnady

10+ Year Old Account
    Revealing the identity of an antisemite who publicly posts antisemitic comments: Vindictive.
    Being an anti-semite who publicly posts antisemitic comments: Freedom.
    You spelled anonymously wrong.

Good to know that you are ok with private companies basically commandeering police powers, with no legal oversight or warrants, to (potentially) attack private citizens who have done nothing illegal.

Ah yes, when you want to justify your double-standard, just make it some privilege game. That's very, very innovative.

So much for blanket caring about anything that's bigoted even if it's a joke or a stupid meme. :^)
    Nobody has a right to anonymity. Answer this simple question: If I see you walking down the street yelling "Fuck all the jews" and I know your name, and then I tell other people who you are, have I doxed you?
    -ynnady

No it isn't.

Wonder what that Email said?
    And then I wonder, how that Email could have been written so as to not implicitly be a threat?
    So you're saying right now, there is absolutely no reason to think a threat occurred other than insane tinfoil hat speculation because they contacted him? Pleaae tell me something in your brain bowl is screaming that that's insane.

Why is it the real fake news is almost always from the right? Not every time. But near enough that we can safely bet on it.

10+ Year Old Account

Is the U.S. Africa now?

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    As far as I know it wouldn't be illegal for them to publish his info.
    They could have indeed just published the information and it would not have been an issue. However, when they threaten to reveal it unless someone complies with their demand does the issue start to flowing into coercion, and hence blackmail.

Why do you believe online anonymity is some kind of right? If we are in public, and you are walking down the street yelling some abhorrent shit, and then I tell everyone who you are because I recognize you, have I doxed you?
    Apples and oranges.
    Firstly- that video wasn't abhorrent, enough with the hyperbole.
    Secondly, only a few people would hear you, you aren't a global news company with a reach of millions.

Part of me wishes that Breitbart would threaten to doxx someone, just to see how quickly you and your ilk change your tune. But only a small part, it isn't cool when CNN does it, it wouldn't be cool if they did it either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    You spelled anonymously wrong.

Good to know that you are ok with private companies basically commandeering police powers, with no legal oversight or warrants, to (potentially) attack private citizens who have done nothing illegal.
    Posting something anonymously doesn't change that it is public. You are basically arguing that CNN shouldn't have freedom of speech or freedom of the press, because you have invented a right to anonymity on the internet.
    -ynnady