Page 1 of 34
... LastLast
    Deleted

Approaching women in the street or in shops

I've recently started doing this and I have to say, it's really surprising how easy it can be to get into a conversation with a girl. It's largely an untapped market, if you think about it, because most guys won't do it, because they are way too scared of coming across as creepy or awkward, and are afraid of what bystanders might think. I've had some really nice conversations with women, even though I've only gotten one number from it so far. Approaching women on the street or in shops really suits me better than hitting on them in clubs or at parties, because I generally just don't like the atmosphere there, and I feel totally out of place. Everyone is just loud and screaming and drunk. And all the girls that don't hit clubs, they still have to go walk down the street or go grocery shopping. So it's much better to find someone like-minded this way.

Have you ever done this? What are your experiences? Do you have approach anxiety?

Deleted
    What you do is practically rape.

Deleted
    The Are-You-A-Creep-If-You-Talk-To-A-Woman-In-Public-Decider.

Are you ugly? Creep.
    Are you hot? Charming and confident.

Quote Originally Posted by LeRoy View Post
    nice meme

Deleted
    Seems you're back...

...and amped up the creep levels.

gj.

If you're thinking of women out doing their day to day lives as some kind of market, you're exactly the reason they don't want people just approaching them.
    I'm a man and I'm not afraid of anyone being capable of hurting me while I walk down the road - and even then I wouldn't want any random person walking up to me and trying to start a conversation. Even less would I want someone wanting to hit on me. "I'm busy doing my own stuff, mind your own business and leave me alone" is a mentality that almost everyone will have when they are out doing their day to day business.

OP the last thing a woman wants in the middle of their busy day is some dude trying to stop what they're in the middle of doing and turn it into a dating test. People aren't putting themselves forwards for you onto a market - they are busy doing their own stuff and when a random person just walks up and starts trying to stop what they're doing so they can give them attention, it's not wanted.

If you want to find a woman and the bar scene (being no real use to most nerdsd as it is) is no good, use dating sites like okcupid. The women on there are are welcoming to people wanting to approach and get to know them. The people on the streets are almost definately not there to offer themselves up to random strangers trying to hit on them. They're just out to do their chores and get from A to B.
    If you really want to try and find women who are seeking men out IRL, random people on the street is not a good way to do it, even if most women are being polite and humoring you.
    You'll have more luck by going to IRL places women are there with the intention to meet someone. Go to dating meetups or flashdates or even just join a meet-up group with other adults to get out and make friends, and you may get to know women that suit you that way.
    Try going with the intention of just making friends and maybe there might be someone who could be more - but don't go and start a conversation with the only intent of being to hit on or try to get someone to fess up a number. When you have that mindset it's typically obvious and it's a gigantic put-off.
    Last edited by Cyclone Duke; 2017-07-05 at 12:00 PM.
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

lol say what now... talking and rape are too distinctly different things... if your male and your preference is men is it rape to strike up a conversation with a man ?

I dont personally feel there is anything wrong with making small talk with people not that I go out there and do it myself, depends what your intentions are from the start I guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post

Are you ugly? Creep.
    It's really not that much about looks as it is about confidence and how you carry yourself. It's the subtle things you do, the way you look, not whether you're handsome, but your posture, the way you speak. Obviously if you look at a girl's tits while talking to her, she's gonna feel creeped out. If you hold strong eye contact and have an actual conversation with her, she's not.

Whether a woman finds you creepy or not more or less is determined by how much you accept that you are creepy. If you convey that what you do is normal, then she'll feel that you are confident with it.

Here's a nice article on the issue.

https://realtroyfrancis.com/2017/07/...autiful-girls/

Deleted
    I wouldn't be surprised if this was soon to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    It's really not that much about looks as it is about confidence and how you carry yourself. It's the subtle things you do, the way you look, not whether you're handsome, but your posture, the way you speak. Obviously if you look at a girl's tits while talking to her, she's gonna feel creeped out. If you hold strong eye contact and have an actual conversation with her, she's not.
    Holding strong eye contact is generally hard for men, I think that's why they tend to stare at breasts.
    Last edited by mmoc87fc7e9041; 2017-07-05 at 11:55 AM.

Deleted
    Whether a woman finds you creepy or not more or less is determined by how much you accept that you are creepy.
    *snipped*

Infracted - Minor Spam
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2017-07-05 at 05:52 PM.

Deleted
    I've recently started doing this and I have to say, it's really surprising how easy it can be to get into a conversation with a girl. It's largely an untapped market, if you think about it, because most guys won't do it, because they are way too scared of coming across as creepy or awkward, and are afraid of what bystanders might think. I've had some really nice conversations with women, even though I've only gotten one number from it so far. Approaching women on the street or in shops really suits me better than hitting on them in clubs or at parties, because I generally just don't like the atmosphere there, and I feel totally out of place. Everyone is just loud and screaming and drunk. And all the girls that don't hit clubs, they still have to go walk down the street or go grocery shopping. So it's much better to find someone like-minded this way.

Have you ever done this? What are your experiences? Do you have approach anxiety?
    Did it quite some years back. Im out of the hole PUA community now, it went so incredibly toxic. It changed from "be the best person you can be, and women will like you" to "use manipulation and jedi mind tricks to get laid".

Pretty good. Just act like a normal human being and talk to people. Got quite a few numbers and eventually a gf.

Yes, but it goes away pretty quickly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Duke View Post
    If you're thinking of women out doing their day to day lives as some kind of market, you're exactly the reason they don't want people just approaching them.
    Women during the day are often extremely bored and appreciate a nice chat with a stranger. They will let you know when they have to go. If you'd only have the balls to try it out, you'd be surprised how positive the experiences are for both sides.

Deleted

Whether a woman finds you creepy or not more or less is determined by how much you accept that you are creepy. If you convey that what you do is normal, then she'll feel that you are confident with it.

Here's a nice article on the issue.

https://realtroyfrancis.com/2017/07/...autiful-girls/
    That website makes me gag.

lmao. This is meme level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Women carry pepper spray and rape whistles. Be careful, or you'll find yourself on the wrong end of said spray... or the law.

They're jumpy little creatures.

I don't really get anxiety about it- I guess I am somewhat of a "natural talker" so striking up a conversation is something that almost comes automatically. I don't know why I see the world this way, but it's almost as if I see a bunch of conversations waiting to be sparked....... Hard to be explained but I think most people want to talk.

I have the opposite problem of most people. I have to try not to talk to people. If I start talking, I will never get what I have to do finished.

Deleted
    I'm not sure why men continue to talk about us like safari animals, but here we are, I'll just observe this phenomenon and report my findings to the feminine hive mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post

Are you ugly? Creep.
    I agree with this 100% and most girls will actually admit to this as well.

The way they describe it is "it depends if we want to be approached or not."

Whether they want to be approached or not all depends on the look of the "approacher" and the way the "approacher" presents (or carries) themselves

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Itychy View Post
    I'm not sure why men continue to talk about us like safari animals, but here we are, I'll just observe this phenomenon and report my findings to the feminine hive mind.
    Girls do the same thing, I have heard it with my own ears- so let's not play innocent.

I think we need a female's perspective on this. Ladies, how would you feel if Anduin here approached you as you were going about your errands and tried to strike up a conversation with you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Itychy View Post
    Send my regards to https://www.henrymakow.com/upload_images/hive1.jpg