Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    I hereby declare we use the term "Mathematically Implausible" to describe this scenario going forward
    I'd say stay away from math terms at all if you don't plan on actually doing any math to back it up lol.

( I'm not pointing at you Kalcheus, but people in general. )
    Last edited by makketota; 2017-07-05 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    what's with blizz buffing decently hard bosses after first kills recently?
    Just fixing the encounter before the forums are swarmed with "WTF BLIZZARD MY MAN, WHERE ARE WE SUPPOSED TO FIND EXTRA TANKS FOR THIS BOSS".

Quote Originally Posted by Thalendil View Post
    You sure these arent just people that went to Easy and a bunch of their alts?
    Can confirm I am also on illidan and they had 8 members online last night(/who'd them multiple times throughout the evening), cult leader skymoon aka drunkbath was not online and the guild was not raiding during their listed hours on a Tuesday night after reset. Can also confirm we have had multiple Invective apps as well as many other guilds on Illidan.

Although I normally never root for a guild to fail this was well deserved, I feel bad for the few good players who ended up there thinking it could turn into something. That being said I am happy the delusional leader got what was coming to him, it really doesn't take a genius to figure out pushing mid tier mythic raiders into day raiding to not even be anywhere close to in the race was a bad idea. If he was slightly more realistic with his plans and execution maybe in a few tiers he could have built something. I would love to see an NA guild actually compete for WFs but I am very glad it wasn't this clown and his delusional followers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm where rogerbrown and xiripz not officers in method?
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Hmmm where rogerbrown and xiripz not officers in method?
    Xirips wasn't even in the original Method i think? Sco, Roger, JW and Perfecto were the ones who transfered to REM. Maybe he just wasn't playing at the time of breakup.

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    but it shows them watching a stream, method doesnt stream
    Yes it does show them watching a stream but it was more to show the "command center" they have set up. I don't think its any kind of stretch or anything to think that a few of those monitors would be devoted to watching the top tier guilds raid during progression time to ensure no exploits and the like.

Method started clearing Mythic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by noknoknokia View Post
    He was harder for sure, but not impossible.
    But you will never understand that.
    Cuz all you people can do when wiping more than 5 times on a boss is cryin how impossible it is, and NEED MORE DPS.

Know what? Some bosses are hard, fucking hard. And fucking hard bosses need alot time and some luck to kill.
    impossible under current circumstances. with 5 or 10 high quality ilvl more gear he would may be possible for guilds like method with his unnerfed sear damage, we will never know. Also this would take weeks/months to acquire.
    Last edited by mmoca163a27034; 2017-07-05 at 12:35 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    impossible under current circumstances. with 5 or 10 high quality ilvl more gear he would may be possible for guilds like method with his unnerfed sear damage, we will never know. Also this would take weeks/months to acquire.
    Stop trying to save face, you were talking about stuff you had no idea about.
    It was killable week 1 before the sear nerf.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atacamite View Post
    Stop trying to save face, you were talking about stuff you had no idea about.
    It was killable week 1 before the sear nerf.
    You're wrong, I have. Once I raided on that level some time ago.

Question is, is the new mistress after update "mathematically impossible"?

Deleted
    We all have

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    Xirips wasn't even in the original Method i think? Sco, Roger, JW and Perfecto were the ones who transfered to REM. Maybe he just wasn't playing at the time of breakup.
    Im talking about when they joined in with REM
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

You just lost any and all credibility you could've had you clown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Notzodd4real View Post
    If any of you actually read this thread, the owner of all those hunters(which are all named after Transformers) is actually a multi boxer who plays 10 accounts at once to farm BOEs whenever new raids are released. He posted screenshots as proof.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I just want to add the following:
    Fuck Limit
    Fuck Easy
    Fuck BDG
    Fuck Invective

NA is a joke filled with lazy/casual/unskilled players who need to cheat and exploit to get ahead.
    Infracted
    I keep seeing this Invective, and I keep seeing the crocodile tears you welfare forum posters spew when you're butt hurt that you're never going to be anything but a coattail riding rager on mmo-c.com ^_^ Time to quit the game, and move on with your life

Deleted
    Is Method running splits at the moment?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/ta...ll/Method/news

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post

Splits? Very unlikely, since mythic is raid ID, not loot ID. Reclear is the word you are looking for. Probably with classes they consider useful for KJ.

Nah, if it was a split there'd be 10 people getting the achievement, it just shows they're gearing boomking and rogue for KJ.

They are probably just gearing the people they want to use on KJ.

Thats their main mythic roster run of this week.