Page 22 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    The video is calls him a sexist bigot who supports violent racism based on their reading everything he's ever posted ever. Then they say they are angels for not doxing him. CNN are apparently scumbag bullies.
    Your logic:

Posting pictures of concentration camps and calling it the solution to refugees is not bullying, but potentially pointing out WHO said that is bullying?
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    They reserved the right to use his name if he decided to pursue the issue, which they have every right to do. Or do you really think CNN should be banned from discussing this guy if he decided to start giving interviews to Breitbart?
    Banned no.
    They need to face the consequences of their speech. Their infantile, and dickish speech.

Quote Originally Posted by sefrimutro View Post
    Banned no.
    They need to face the consequences of their speech. Their infantile, and dickish speech.
    A lot of internet tough guys turn into pussies very quickly once their real names are exposed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    The creator is an anti Semite and racist. Trump getting his memes from an anti Semite and racist is absolutely newsworthy.
    The sites the guy visits, yes. The creator, not very, no.
    I mean... maybe Trump has favorited a few random people to broadcast their memes. It's just unlikely, and we have no reason to believe so. The more likely scenario is that he visits some sites that need be exposed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    A lot of internet tough guys turn into pussies very quickly once their real names are exposed.
    Yes.
    We can only hope massive news organizations also face the consequences of their outrageously abhorrent speech.

Deleted
    The creator is an anti Semite and racist. Trump getting his memes from an anti Semite and racist is absolutely newsworthy.
    What's wrong with this if the meme itself:
    1) Didn't contain any of that
    2) Didn't refer to his posts

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Before anyone defends this guy you need to realize he is a grade A piece of shit. He was putting together list of CNN employees who are Jewish.
    What's wrong with putting someones religion beside their name? Afraid people will see a disproportion somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    they should have kidnapped his wife also ( or mother/sister). just to make sure.
    If you genuinely don't understand the difference between a name and kidnapping, I wonder what horrible crap you have posted online that you are afraid of having revealed.
    -ynnady

If you genuinely don't understand the difference between a name and kidnapping, I wonder what horrible crap you have posted online that you are afraid of having revealed.
    its the same attitude but on different scales, sorry you dont understand.

Banned no.
    Is CNN the one that was putting together lists of Jews and advocating concentration camps? No, that was your little buddy that you are defending.

- - - Updated - - -

its the same attitude but on different scales, sorry you dont understand.
    No, one is literally protected by the First Amendment, and the other is a violent felony.
    -ynnady

Yes.
    We can only hope massive news organizations also face the consequences of their outrageously abhorrent speech.
    What would those consequences be? How is their speech abhorrent?

Deleted
    Is CNN the one that was putting together lists of Jews and advocating concentration camps? No, that was your little buddy that you are defending.
    I don't much care for random idiots on the internet.
    The CNN could act as the adults in the room. Or continue to be inadequate imbeciles.

in reality since 2016 fox has become the n1 news channel in the country. So I MIGHT SUGGEST the cnn people are doing something wrong. ( while their rating are kinda up due to the popularity of anti trump rhetoric among the liberals) they are still lagging behind FOX in viewership increase 2016-2017.

I watch tucker carlson ( somewhat decent, tho kinda partisan republican) and thats it. I love that he actually invites all the people from the left and talks unlike the CNN which panels or tv shows are almost exclusive liberal.
    CNN literally hired a Trump staffer who was still on his payroll as a commentator. You aren't living in reality.
    -ynnady

Deleted
    What would those consequences be? How is their speech abhorrent?
    I believe journalists should be in constant fear of harsh repercussions for their speech.
    Threatening to doxx someone is abhorrent to me, personally, as I previously exposed. I'm sure many agree.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNoseKnows View Post
    What's wrong with this if the meme itself:
    1) Didn't contain any of that
    2) Didn't refer to his posts
    Nope. If you associate with anti Semites, especially as the president, people need to know.

It also puts into context the political views shown by the gif. The whole CNN as Lügenpresse (you know, Nazi tactics) narrative peddled by alt right Nazis and the president.

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    No.

Please Type out the Email, that somehow, isn't implicitly a threat?
    Because, if a big news organisation reaches out too a private person to talk about the contentious thing that person did in private, That is by definition, a threat to that person, unless we are talking about an independently wealthy person without social ties, because those are literally the only people who won't be hurt by a news organisation doxing you for thought crime.
    HOW IS SOME ALARM BELL IN YOUR HEAD NOT SHRIEKING THAT THIS LOGIC IS INSANE? Positively BANANAS?

My neighbor left a tarp on my yard a week ago. The grass under it got all weird. Yesterday, I left a letter in his mailbox. Clearly this letter is a threat by definition.

This is your logic. This is the kind of stuff they give people pills for.

Exclamation

CNN has been caught fabricating many times.

http://i.imgur.com/VaZm5Jm.jpg

At the very least, they deserve to lose their white house press pass.
    Last edited by Reverb256; 2017-07-05 at 01:04 PM.

I believe journalists should be in constant fear of harsh repercussions for their speech.
    Threatening to doxx someone is abhorrent to me, personally, as I previously exposed. I'm sure many agree.
    You didn't answer the question. What would those repercussions be?

A news article publishing someone's name isn't doxxing, btw.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    By all means, elaborate.
    Surely that is self evident. Your setting an ultimatum for those that disagree that they have to apply by what your reason for it is.
    You're saying that these people try and shot down discussion, while actively trying to shot down discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    The video is calls him a sexist bigot who supports violent racism based on their reading everything he's ever posted ever. Then they say they are angels for not doxing him. CNN are apparently scumbag bullies.
    They had to label this guy as one of those 'Nazis' that the left has deemed worthy of being assaulted in the streets, that way he knows that releasing his identity would be like ringing a dinner bell for violent lunatics looking to do a bit of thought vigilantism.

Apparently Trumps opposition has decided that their platform should be a vision of a soviet style totalitarian nightmare where you are not allowed to engage in anonymous criticism of those with power.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Deleted
    Nope. If you associate with anti Semites, especially as the president, people need to know.

It also puts into context the political views shown by the gif. The whole CNN as Lügenpresse (you know, Nazi tactics) narrative peddled by alt right Nazis and the president.
    Reposting a meme you saw floating around somewhere =/= associating with the creator/community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aaanndddd this thread has descended into conspiracy folly.
    Can't even keep your accusations afloat without nonsense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheNoseKnows View Post
    Reposting a meme you saw floating around somewhere =/= associating with the creator/community.
    Does that mean CNN could post photoshopped pictures of Trump being beaten or attacked, and you'd be perfectly fine with it? They're just reposting stuff they found.

Free speech and all