10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    Is Method running splits at the moment?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/ta...ll/Method/news
    Maybe they're confident KJ won't die this reset and getting as much Gear and practice as possible ?
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

exorsus still no kill mistress?

implosion inc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Maybe they're confident KJ won't die this reset and getting as much Gear and practice as possible ?
    That would be the best way for them to not get WF KJ^^. They just have a few different people in on rekills. Probably because they want those people for KJ or just because the characters that were replaced didn't need items from that boss anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    exorsus still no kill mistress?

implosion inc.
    Method hasn't killed her yet either.

Except Method just started recently and Exorsus been inside since reset, at least 4 hours on Mistress so far.

Deleted
    The word on the street is that it's mathematically impossible now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    You just lost any and all credibility you could've had you clown.
    who cares? I didnt know I had any.

Method just did the mistress heroic split kill, now I think they are on it. Lets see how they will do with re-learning a new start on boss.

They changed the hydra shot apparently so it can't be cheesed by 2 dks, if they hydra shot doesn't hit enough people and they get the stun it can't be broken via wraith walk/ams anymore. Makes the encounter quite more challenging in the last phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleuria View Post
    They changed the hydra shot apparently so it can't be cheesed by 2 dks, if they hydra shot doesn't hit enough people and they get the stun it can't be broken via wraith walk/ams anymore. Makes the encounter quite more challenging in the last phase.
    oh it can't be broken? yea, certainly a lot harder then.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleuria View Post
    It's possible that Mistress was supposed to be a Aluriel/Gorefiend-type roadblock, but then Method cheesed it and everyone followed, that's why first 7 got down so fast, now they brought her back to intended quality.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    It's possible that Mistress was supposed to be a Aluriel/Gorefiend-type roadblock, but then Method cheesed it and everyone followed, that's why first 7 got down so fast, now they brought her back to intended quality.
    Shouldn't have released that video then lol.

Deleted
    IIRC <BDG> did that strat first?

edit:
    I was wrong nvm....

I don't follow the race closely but are our Wildstar saviors 9/9M yet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Velvet View Post
    On Argus the Unmaker right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Velvet View Post
    they disbanded. easy - another mediocre guild took their players though

not me but found this gem:

Former Invective raider here. Most of the players were not from Wildstar. Maybe 5-6 were playing that game competitively. GM destroyed the guild in the first week of ToS by loot soaking all his friends, even the crappy ones. We had an arms warrior we took to most of the kills without 4pc and one raider with 4pc on three of his toons. Apparently, he thinks he can carry the whole raid and doesn't understand that this is a team effort. All mythic ToS progression, he didn't devise any sort of strategy. We literally just wiped non stop with no real plan and only referring to top guilds that already downed the bosses.

My name is Artice. I put so much effort in that guild all thru NH and surprise surprise, ToS launches and he juked us. All this time I was farming stuff to carry the bad players in the guild and he runs around in other top end guild's discord making a fool of himself destroying our rep. They are still trying to reform thinking any good, respectable player would join that mess.

He would tell me on and on about how the bad players are just another body and that we would get good recruits. Now, I find out about all this stuff he's doing outside the raid. He wanted us to keep going after the raiders left and bring in his irl friend who did 400k on mythic elisande and didn't know what an interrupt was to be a trial. That's delusional. His friend from France who just comes to raids, does gray parses, loot soaked over me, their highest all star raider according to warcraftlogs for NH.

I don't blame the other raiders for going over to EASY. He had the opportunity to keep them because they were pretty loyal, but what he pulled was messed up.

Deleted
    I didn't think the Invective story could get any better, but this is just gravy. Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    not me but found this gem:
    Yeah that sounds about how these things go.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Deleted
    delicious drama coming out, sweet!