Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Holy SHIT!! That mushroom marsh area!! If they used those textures to visually update Zangarmarsh, I'd never skip that zone again!
    Could be the mushrooms that comprised the Zangar Sea in AU Draenor, we haven't seen those above water yet. It's good if these are reused in a more visible way.
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2017-07-05 at 08:37 PM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

You guys really hyped for this?
    This is pure reskinned stuff from WoD: Mac'Aree = Shadowmoon/Karabor/Auchindoun
    Icy Place = Frostfire Ridge
    and so on...
    ALL reskins. Bosses from Tomb of Sargeras: ALL reskins.
    Really lazy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by renatompassos View Post
    and so on...
    Really lazy
    Gosh Draenei related cities having similar architecture. PERISH THE THOUGHT
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

and so on...
    Really lazy
    QQ more, your ilk is always there in regards to every new patch trying to diminish what others feel and pulling out the "lazy" card.

Don't like it? You're free to just not play. Easy as pie.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Could be the mushrooms that comprised the Zangar Sea in AU Draenor, we haven't seen those above water yet.
    Maybe, doesn't change the fact that the area looks amazing for a mushroom area! I always despised Zangarmarsh, but with that level of detail on the shrooms it's just gorgeous.

There goes my fear of looking at a Broken Shores 2.0. Liking the looks of it so far, especially the raid. Though I hope the actual content will deliver just as good as the looks.

This human town in Elwynn looks just like this human town in Redridge!!!

Yeah, Eredar Architecture is Eredar Architecture, whether it is on Argus or Draenor doesn't matter much.

I don't really like the fact that there are zangar mushrooms in this marsh thing. I mean, those mushrooms are native to Draenor, why would they be on the other planet as well?

Oh good, they spent a ton of time and money on art resources but didn't stop to make sure Argus didn't look like Draenor. That's straight-up Zangarmarsh on a planet separated by a galaxy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    This human town in Elwynn looks just like this human town in Redridge!!!
    Now make Redridge have the same plantlife and topography despite being on Prometheus XVIII which is, of course, 127 light years away.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Maybe, doesn't change the fact that the area looks amazing for a mushroom area! I always despised Zangarmarsh, but with that level of detail on the shrooms it's just gorgeous.
    Oh, I didn't mean that in a negative way I think it's good if they reuse those assets that not everybody saw, and even if, in a really thick atmosphere

And let's not forget that 7.3 still introduces a lot of new and reworked models.
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2017-07-05 at 04:42 PM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Oh good, they spent a ton of time and money on art resources but didn't stop to make sure Argus didn't look like Draenor. That's straight-up Zangarmarsh on a planet separated by a galaxy.

Now make Redridge have the same plantlife and topography despite being on Prometheus XVIII which is, of course, 127 light years away.
    The plantlife on Mac'Aree doesn't look like anything on Draenor. Only Eredar made buildings on Argus look like Eredar made buildings on Draenor.
    Last edited by Lahis; 2017-07-05 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Most diverse patch ever?

- - - Updated - - -

Don't worry, people will find a way to spin it in a negative way all the same!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Oh, I didn't mean that in a negative way I think it's good if they reuse those assets that not everybody saw, and even if, in a really thick atmosphere

And let's not forget that 7.3 still introduces a lot of new and reworked models.
    Sorry if it came across that way from my end, I didn't think you did either! ^^

Really impressive. Some areas are your standard affair but I am continually impressed with the graphics and art of this expansion.
    If you examine it as a whole it is far better then any one expansion we have ever had before.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Sorry if it came across that way from my end, I didn't think you did either! ^^
    Didn't assume that, but it made me notice I had put my statement in a too neutral way

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Like someone else said, the Argus Rift maps (such as the one with mushrooms) aren't actually part of Argus. It's thought to be some sort of grift-esq content that takes us to other worlds that the legion have portals. In an interview with Hazzikostas, he said -- paraphrasing -- that the rifts are there so we can see something other than green/fel stuff for the entire patch.
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions

and so on...
    Really lazy
    Draenei architecture repeat itself? Oh my gosh

Also steam sale so go on and bb

Well looks like there is a good reason why Mac'Aree is in so much better condition than rest of Argus.

The Eredar have airlifted the city off the planet to be (somewhat) safe from the major corruption. It's a giant Dalaran.

Deleted
    From what I played on PTR, I love the look of Argus.
    Sadly got hit with the shattered fields bug,so not been able to play it since,to explore more
    Hopefully when this fixed

Deleted
    Of course it's not realistic that there's still plants and forests on Argus, but if they had made it the husk of a planet it actually is, people would've complained that they're gonna have to spend their time in a monotone fel-green zone until the end of the expansion, like it was the case with Tanaan Jungle in Warlords

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing these images made me much more excited for Argus than what was in the initial preview in the front page. Now I'm super hyped for this patch.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

7+ Year Old Account
    Some of those pictures are of rift worlds, but yeah we knew it wasn't going to be all Fel and if it was what would it matter, Its the Legions main seat of power so it should be massively fel infused. People bitching about that aren't the brightest

P.S
    Those areas aren't fel infused because of the Prime Naaru
    Last edited by Evaddon; 2017-07-06 at 03:07 PM.