Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly it's entirely possible that people in guilds do it on normal in an attempt to get tier pieces? Not sure. I did manage to get into a decent Kil'jaeden group the first week. Only wiped twice and killed it. Haven't tried since. Join a guild. That will solve a lot of your problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Honestly it's entirely possible that people in guilds do it on normal in an attempt to get tier pieces? Not sure. I did manage to get into a decent Kil'jaeden group the first week. Only wiped twice and killed it. Haven't tried since. Join a guild. That will solve a lot of your problems.
    On my server thats not even really an option anymore, small numbers have completed it on Normal and more then half that number aren't even 2/9 on Heroic. Its only been 2 weeks, but its definitely not starting out very well for my server.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    It's not about time limit, it's about having a fixed time free. Pugging might take more time but it's also more flexible.
    Yes but the OP said he can play from 2pm to 9pm DAILY, meaning he can be in the game every day. Meaning that he will be able to attend guild runs on whatever day the guild raids...There are so many casual guilds that do normal/heroic only, at many different times o.O I would understand if he said he doesn't know which days he will be able to play because he has weird schedule or whatnot. But if you can play daily at set times, being in a guild will be MUCH easier than pugging.

Quote Originally Posted by Evangeleena View Post
    Yes but the OP said he can play from 2pm to 9pm DAILY, meaning he can be in the game every day. Meaning that he will be able to attend guild runs on whatever day the guild raids...There are so many casual guilds that do normal/heroic only, at many different times o.O I would understand if he said he doesn't know which days he will be able to play because he has weird schedule or whatnot. But if you can play daily at set times, being in a guild will be MUCH easier than pugging.
    I am on a German server and have raided until Mop ... Vanilla, Muru prenerf and these kind of things.

There are no guild for me left and I dont want to transfer my 10 toons. Also a typical raid is from 7pm to 11pm, so not in my time window. Couldn't kill Maiden today, went through 10 groups.

Honest answer is dont pug, they are a waste of time and effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Tydan View Post
    Honest answer is dont pug, they are a waste of time and effort.
    No, it is not, I have at least 4 pieces of loot on each toon, I finally can replace LFR T19.

Found a group yesterday that could kill maiden on my paladin. She was down after the second try and I only got a bonus roll option. Must have killed her before on the paladin and mixed it up with my shadow priest..

Quote Originally Posted by Alithia View Post
    No, it is not, I have at least 4 pieces of loot on each toon, I finally can replace LFR T19.

Found a group yesterday that could kill maiden on my paladin. She was down after the second try and I only got a bonus roll option. Must have killed her before on the paladin and mixed it up with my shadow priest..
    Yes it is.

If you count on average the amount of time spent wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    Only fight to give me probs in ToS is host cuz the tanks never seem to know how to swap in the last phase... all you gotta do is DL dbm and it literally tells you when and what to do -_- I don't get it.

ToS is one of the easiest raids released since wotlk imo very puggable on normal
    Even without DBM,corporeal tank takes first,then swap after each of its abilities
    Or,if it looks like a circle,taunt,if it looks like a swirly,let the other tank taunt

Worst part of pugging is the high demands people always seem to set to join, while they rarely fill them themselves, or the friend/undergeared alt who always fuck up without getting kicked.

I haven't had any significant issues with pugs, outside of people failing repeatedly at Hydra Shot on heroic mistress.