Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    i checked symptoms of autism, dont fit me
    Yeah...what you are experiencing is paranoia...not autism.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    It usually is a sign of submission or someone with low self esteem. How would blurred vision as you said keep people from looking someone in the face and in the eyes?
    Really, is this really a question? Because you if you have trouble focusing in general why would you try to stare at someones eyeballs? You reading poetry?

As for usually a sign of submission if you say so, seems like a pretty unwise gamble based on a very circumstantial condition.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Watch less Naruto you weeb
    i dont know what is naruto

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I used to have problems looking people directly in the eyes when I was younger and unsure about myself.
    Alittle more self esteem fixed me.
    As for the whole stealing eyes thing, you probably should skip watching the jeepers creepers movies.
    "Jeepers creepers where did you get those peepers, jeepers creepers where did you get those eyes"

when people look in my eyes i feel very uncomfortable because it feel like they will attack me to try and take my eyes... anyone else feel this same?
    Whose alt account are you?

- - - Updated - - -

i checked symptoms of autism, dont fit me
    Could check under psychotic disorders, such as paranoid schizophrenia, but people with schizophrenia won't fully develop symptoms until their 30s on average. Could also check under attention-seeking disorders such as BPD. In any case, I don't recommend diagnosing yourself and no one can diagnose you over the internet anyway, even with mental health credentials.

I don't know what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    No it isn't unless you're like say a gorilla and say you smile too, which is a consistent form of threat and challenge. With humans it is not, and it could be for a variety of conditions, none of which are automatic givens one way or another.

Some people might honestly have say a astigmatism, or eye condition.
    what?...? it's clearly a problem of attitude.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

10+ Year Old Account
    I make sure to hold steady, constant, uncomfortable eye contact with people while I gauge how beautiful their eyes are, and whether I want to snatch them or not.

Just curious, what color are your eyes OP?

I'm asking for a friend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syld View Post
    Sounds like schizophrenia, not autism.
    It seems that both can go hand in hand.
    An Ex girlfriend of mine has autism and she developed schizophrenia. I don't know if its a coincidence or not, but she felt maintaining eye contact difficult and made her uncofortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Guyv3r View Post
    It's a sign of submissive behaviour. Not really a problem, but fixing it can help someone a big deal.
    That varies by culture, but yes, not making eye contact at all is a very big deal in almost all human societies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry OP, all of my creepy glass jars are currently occupied, so I'm not looking for more eyes at the moment.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

No, I don't worry about my eyes, or making eye contact with others. It's really rude to be face to face with someone, and not make eye contact with them, especially if they are speaking to you, or you to them. Doesn't mean one has to stare in their eyes all the time, but anyway...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

your forced inclinations towards introversion give you a concave and closed-minded perception of reality
    you literally put too much pressure on yourself
    your brain is not getting enough oxygen
    your senses have been choked out nearly to death
    your world is dark; you see thru a fog
    feel the blood course in your skull
    awake. arise!

I'm not shy from making eye contact, I always look into people their eyes when I talk to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is alot of people who have problems with eyesight, if you think that some one staring at you she/he might be not seeing you at all, or simply staring at some obect behind you or close to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    No, I don't worry about my eyes, or making eye contact with others. It's really rude to be face to face with someone, and not make eye contact with them, especially if they are speaking to you, or you to them. Doesn't mean one has to stare in their eyes all the time, but anyway...
    Its rude to avoid eye contact when female and male talking to each other, but its not rude when male talking to another males, cas among alot male mammals eye contact means offence, humans might have this too.

Deleted
    No, it might be a phobia.

Yeah, when I continuously work on the system my eyes get hurt. Even I wear specs.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    eh, not particularly. Oftentimes I'm not looking in someone's eyes even when I talk to them, it feels weird to do so, I tend to either focus on a task or something in the background.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Looking in the eye isn't significant one way or the other. I mean you could worry about it, or see it as some kind of defect, but mostly without any actual diagnosis.

I would say it isn't that odd. Maybe you just don't like a lot of attention and the thought of someone staring at you compels you to feel you have to do something.

As for me?

Not especially guess it would depend on the context, see that is what would determine if I am concerned, if I have no other need to be, my guess is that the other person just simply feels more comfortable looking into my eyes to feel more comfortable.

However I will admit a lot of people I notice kind of do it tend to be people who believe they can read your mind or behavior or some dipshit stuff like that. Then I find it humorous
    Eye contact is one of the most important things if not the most important in the way we communicate with eachother. How on earth did you come to such a nonsense conclussion. Take away eye contact and literally every conversation or even relation drops dead instantly.

If someone has a serious easy with eye contact in any shape or form than said person needs to contact someone to help him with that or he will most likely fail to form any decent long lasting relationship, being it personal or professional.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Luckx View Post
    There is alot of people who have problems with eyesight, if you think that some one staring at you she/he might be not seeing you at all, or simply staring at some obect behind you or close to you.

Its rude to avoid eye contact when female and male talking to each other, but its not rude when male talking to another males, cas among alot male mammals eye contact means offence, humans might have this too.
    It's looks rude, as it gives signs that the other person doesn't give a shit about what you are saying.