Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I have every class at 110, and have finished the campaign on three classes, with the accompanying achievement. Getting everyone leveled etc to this point has been a bit of a burnout, so I'll continue working on the rest eventually.

Finished hunter campaign yesterday for my 4th campaign completed. Got DK to 107 and gonna work start on Demon Hunter campaign now
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, I'm sure I've finished 12/12 Order Hall campaigns, including all 12/12 of the Broken Shore mount campaigns, but I don't remember getting an achievement.

edit: oh, apparently i did get it, either it didn't flash up, or i wasn't paying attention

Now I'm working on Concordance for the various mounts/pets etc. I have 6 of the 17 rewards (according to: http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1...nts:id=2475474)
    Last edited by Rixis; 2017-06-30 at 12:56 PM.

I got the achievement May 22nd.

I'm 1 away from having all of the Class mount campaigns done as well, I just stalled with the Druid one since it's not actually a + Mount count reward.

I've never had as much fun with alts as I have in this expansion.

Just got my 9th class (I have multiple Hunters at 110) to 110 last night, working on the campaign/mount for her as we type. My remaining 3 are invasion/mission leveling, they're at 106, 103, and 101.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    12/12 order hall campaigns completed, 1/12 class mounts completed, 10/12 at the 100 mark quests, which I really hate doing now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Been done with it for a couple months. Now trying to find the motivation to go after all the class mounts.

Deleted
    Warrior, Druid, Mage and DH so far, probably going for Shaman next and doing the Legionfall stuff just to get the class-mount for an ally alt I'm leveling. It's kinda rough going through the Legion leveling process since it's not the best that has ever come out of WoW but it's pretty fast now with flying.

Yea, I will do it myself too, eventually.

Currently sitting on 4 finished class campaigns, tho. Also planning to do every class mount + 52 traits on all classes & specs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Anyone else working on all 12 order hall campaigns completed? There is a special achievement for it.

Here's my progress:

Shaman - complete - ilvl 900
    Druid - complete - ilvl 896
    Priest - complete - ilvl 871
    Hunter - level 110, midway thru order hall campaign
    Demon Hunter - level 110, midway thru order hall campaign
    Death Knight - level 106
    Mage - level 70
    Rogue - level 70
    Warrior - level 34
    Paladin - level 21
    Monk - will use 100 boost
    Warlock - will use 90 boost

I also have:

alliance alt shaman - level 110 - midway thru order hall campaign
    alliance alt druid - level 110 - midway thru order hall campaign

If you ask me which class is my favorite right now, oddly enough its the hunter. I didn't really expect that. It just feels really good. I play it as beast mastery mostly. I'm interested in trying more survival though.
    I'm 10/12, debating whether or not priest/shaman are important enough to me to level them.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

I have 2 more to do, mage and priest, just need to get them boosted up to 110 then should only take about a day or two each :3

Nope. Death knight is good enough for me

I am pleasantly surprised just by how smooth it is to gain the Concordance rewards for alts. I've literally not spent a second doing extra AP-WQ's with alts, and the ones I've started on are now all 49/52.

Guess I'll just continue as I have with them gaining passive AP from missions. I especially crave the Monk pet!

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleT View Post
    I'm about 8 concordances deep and I may be losing my mind.
    What's your secret for the AP? Right now I'm just running all available non-raid non-mythic AP WQ as well as trying to keep up with AP rewards on the mission board.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Hmm, I'm sure I've finished 12/12 Order Hall campaigns, including all 12/12 of the Broken Shore mount campaigns, but I don't remember getting an achievement.

edit: oh, apparently i did get it, either it didn't flash up, or i wasn't paying attention
    Sometimes it doesn't flash up immediately upon completing #12; it doesn't flash until you log off and then back on.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    Just got my 9th class (I have multiple Hunters at 110) to 110 last night, working on the campaign/mount for her as we type. My remaining 3 are invasion/mission leveling, they're at 106, 103, and 101.
    Oh, good, my guild and I both thought I was nuts - I have three additional hunters that I'm leveling through the 100s right now.

Quote Originally Posted by robodin View Post
    12/12 order hall campaigns completed, 1/12 class mounts completed, 10/12 at the 100 mark quests, which I really hate doing now.
    The mark quests are the easy part, with group finder. The world quests are the annoying part, because it can take 2-3 days if you get a bad spread of quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Milcheax View Post
    Paladin, Mage, Rogue, Warrior, Hunter, Druid, DK - class mount and order hall complete.

DH order hall complete and working on class mount.

Warlock at 110, held up by required dungeon runs.

Priest, shaman, monk, still sub-105.
    DH changed early this week; managed to get a handful of dungeon runs in where people were a bit more forgiving and understanding and somehow I still managed to dish out 350+K dps in heroics with 860 ilvl and only 2 relics filled.

I really, really cannot get into priest or shaman this time around I'm kind of putting monk off til the end to save to "enjoy" the last character to level.

I have 8 110s with complete OHCs, and every other class is 100+, yet i can't be arsed to level them at any point in the near future.

Deleted
    I am currently at 10/12 completed and working on getting extra mounts with rogue, hunter and paladin, just like the extra pets with DK.

I got my monk to 110 on Monday and will probably finish his campaign this week, then I will continue with my warrior. :3

OH sets are at 7/12, I still need to get my shaman, druid and paladin completed, then monk and warrior.
    Last edited by mmoceb1073a651; 2017-07-05 at 03:50 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Milcheax View Post
    What's your secret for the AP? Right now I'm just running all available non-raid non-mythic AP WQ as well as trying to keep up with AP rewards on the mission board.
    Mostly just doing wq.

12/12 class hall campaign back in April. 12/12 class mounts first week they were available. I'm an altaholic.

All class campaigns and all class mounts done by the end of the first week mounts were available. Within a few months I'll probably have two of every class to 110.