Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    My sources told me it had to do with Sco's mistress. Can anyone confirm?
    Can confirm, been forcing him to rp in the goldshire inn.

Method having trouble with Maiden rekill? Don't see any fresh achievements popping up yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goge View Post
    Method having trouble with Maiden rekill? Don't see any fresh achievements popping up yet.
    I thought they were/are on Avatar?

The word is that Invective is reforming on EU and they're poaching mere Method players to make up for their liabilities.

Based on their armory - Exorsus is done with their splits, have couple of hours left for today on Avatar. I think Method might kill him today, they have enough time for a couple dozen pulls.

Quote Originally Posted by gHouLwiNg View Post
    Like you're a sad 12y old troll who's irrelevant and gets 0 attention? It must hurt indeed
    Dont feed it. I called this guy out before for shitposting and blatant Method hating in the last raid thread just to cause attention to itself. Just report and move on dont waste your time with such pitifull shittrash.

Deleted
    Can someone explain 'splits' to me, please?

Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    Based on their armory - Exorsus is done with their splits, have couple of hours left for today on Avatar. I think Method might kill him today, they have enough time for a couple dozen pulls.
    Are they still raiding? We need in-game spies!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7FIvfx5J10

Quote Originally Posted by Killface1 View Post
    Method apparently is disbanding, gingimage just left the guild, full explosion imminent
    More likely character got moved to another account for someone else to play it during avatar/kj

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Method were pushed to the limit, they had no choice, with Wildstar pros in the race they can't afford to not go all in.

:lul:
    fucken invectis or whatever the name is again lololoooo so cancer, much wow, such nahdoodnaw

Deleted
    MMOchamp as helpful as ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    My sources tell me Method is indeed disbanding after some serious drama during Mistress.

/s
    ripinpeace METHOD! You will be missed!!

Seriously though, can you imagine how mad people get when someone makes a mistake in a guild like that: they probably scream at them lolo

You get a full raid on Heroic of mostly alts and ~5 mains and funnel all gear that drops to the mains. You then have those mains go on their alts and 5 people who were on alts to go on their mains and do it over again. It is the most efficient way to gear mains up quickly.

MMOchamp as helpful as ever.
    Ok now I feel bad. So basically they mix a small number of their main raiders lets say 4-5 people with 20 alts and do Heroic runs and funnel all the gear for those main toons. They do 5, 6 heroic runs to gear their mains up.

You bring in like 3 or 4 mains on different tier tokens, and then 27 alts, and you clear heroic mode with the intent of giving all gear that drops to the mains. You repeat this as many times as needed to gear your whole mythic roster in tier/trinkets/titanforges. Guilds like Method and Exorsus have all of their raiders maintain 6 or 7 heroic-ready alts for purposes of running these split runs.

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    ripinpeace METHOD! You will be missed!!

Seriously though, can you imagine how mad people get when someone makes a mistake in a guild like that: they probably scream at them lolo
    Several raiders have actually commented at some point or another how the atmosphere is actually very relaxed, with yelling and shouting being very rare even when things are going poorly, like on Star Augur.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalendil View Post
    Several raiders have actually commented at some point or another how the atmosphere is actually very relaxed, with yelling and shouting being very rare even when things are going poorly, like on Star Augur.
    yelling and shouting very rarely helps anyway.

I think it's a really shitty move by Blizzard to hotfix bosses after they have been killed by some guilds but before the race is over. Either fix the bosses before anyone has killed them like they did with Thok in SoO and Sinestra in BoT, or leave the "unintended mechanic" alone so everyone gets to play on even terms like they did with the Breadth of Frost on Ragnaros hc last phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Suggs View Post
    Dont feed it. I called this guy out before for shitposting and blatant Method hating in the last raid thread just to cause attention to itself. Just report and move on dont waste your time with such pitifull shittrash.
    I don't even bother reporting. Mods don't do shit on this site so even clicking report post is a waste of effort.

I was wrong, Exorsus is still running splits, i guess they had a bit of a break after a couple. No Avatar kill for them today then.