Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    I was wrong, Exorsus is still running splits, i guess they had a bit of a break after a couple. No Avatar kill for them today then.
    Considering the timezone they are in, they have to get some sleep soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    I think it's a really shitty move by Blizzard to hotfix bosses after they have been killed by some guilds but before the race is over. Either fix the bosses before anyone has killed them like they did with Thok in SoO and Sinestra in BoT, or leave the "unintended mechanic" alone so everyone gets to play on even terms like they did with the Breadth of Frost on Ragnaros hc last phase.
    Why? No one who hasn't gotten past Mistress matters jack shit in the race.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Sad day for raiding.

Drama over wipes in Method is turning into a Serenity 2.0 situation. Don't expect Method to finish in even top 100 this tier unless they can poach immediately from other top tier guilds.I
    Infracted for trolling

Half this fucking thread is trolling.
    Last edited by BrioWoW; 2017-07-06 at 06:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    Sad day for raiding.

Drama over wipes in Method is turning into a Serenity 2.0 situation. Don't expect Method to finish in even top 100 this tier unless they can poach immediately from other top tier guilds.
    Source?
    /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Xaikar View Post
    Source?
    /10char
    Please, for the love of god, stop falling for this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    Please, for the love of god, stop falling for this guy.
    I didn't I just asked for a source lol calm your tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaikar View Post
    I didn't I just asked for a source lol calm your tits.
    There's no source because he's a troll. So refer to my previous statement, stop falling for this guy.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    appearently fragnance has gotten benched for the rest of the tier because he wouldnt stop masturbating to his own dps during Kil'jaeden progress

method is finished

Seems like Avatar is one of the hardest tuned bosses ever implemented into the game (ignoring impossible bosses). For some perspective, it took Method 472 attempts to kill Archimonde which isn't that much higher than the Avatar wipe count. Archimonde had really insane tuning as well, while also being more mechanically difficult than Avatar along with having more phases.

So for Avatar to have a similar wipe count it must have had some seriously extreme tuning.

Apparently Limit is running two mythic splits because they know they wont get past avatar this week

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    Seems like Avatar is one of the hardest tuned bosses ever implemented into the game (ignoring impossible bosses). For some perspective, it took Method 472 attempts to kill Archimonde which isn't that much higher than the Avatar wipe count. Archimonde had really insane tuning as well, while also being more mechanically difficult than Avatar along with having more phases.

So for Avatar to have a similar wipe count it must have had some seriously extreme tuning.
    they just didnt test the mechanic well, they had to use 5 rogues to cheese it, taht screams poorly done boss not tight tuned like archimonde.

There's no source because he's a troll. So refer to my previous statement, stop falling for this guy.
    I'm not a troll. I have trusted sources. Sometimes they're right and sometimes they have bad information. Maybe you should stop calling people trolls, it's kind of a thing a troll does.

I'm not a troll. I have trusted sources. Sometimes they're right and sometimes they have bad information. Maybe you should stop calling people trolls, it's kind of a thing a troll does.
    Link me something you got right.

Link me something you got right.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post46375641

I'm not a troll.
    [muffled laughter in the distance]

Lmao. Alright then bud.

10+ Year Old Account
    "I will provide no proof but just know that I have trusted sources and that anybody who denies me is a troll themselves"

wew lad

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Exactly. Anyway, back to the race.

Limit is looking good still but Exorsus is primed to pull a shocker. At this point it is between those two. Unfortunate for Invective that they have to rebuild. Why people were leaving a WF guild is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post

Number of attempts is a silly way to measure the difficulty of a boss because A.) The duration of different boss fights vary greatly, and B.) The difficult part of a fight can be earlier or later in the fight. The earlier the hard part of the fight is, the more attempts you will spend on it, because you wipe faster.

In the cast of Avatar, you are able to push into phase 2 whenever you want. I'm sure a good amount of attempts were spent pushing into phase 2 just to see it, instead of actually trying to kill the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    Number of attempts is a silly way to measure the difficulty of a boss because A.) The duration of different boss fights vary greatly, and B.) The difficult part of a fight can be earlier or later in the fight. The earlier the hard part of the fight is, the more attempts you will spend on it, because you wipe faster.

In the cast of Avatar, you are able to push into phase 2 whenever you want. I'm sure a good amount of attempts were spent pushing into phase 2 just to see it, instead of actually trying to kill the boss.
    Actually being able to go to phase 2 whenever you want lowers overall pull count, because if you couldn't go into P2 whenever you wanted only like one in a few P1 pulls would be clean enough to practice P2 well until their P1 consistency become really good. I'd say both overall pull count and time spent on the boss would have been higher if you couldn't enter P2 right at the start of the fight.