7+ Year Old Account
    I dig it.f

I think it sucks.

Feels like a DK in pajamas.
    Thanks for the heads up!

Ahhhh a whiny opinion thread awesome just what we need more of

Felfume: Round 2.

Really dig the Mythic, although I won't have until 8.1 lol

As for the others, they look okay on their own, but compared to Mythic they look horrible. They could have at least added something to the gloves and shoulders. Right now those pieces completely lack any detail. PTR though I suppose, I do hope they add something to the non-Myhtic sets.

Deleted
    Why do locks always get THE ugliest helmets in game? What is that even supposed to be? Pocks?

Rest of the set looks OK-ish. Not at all comparable to all-stars like the HFC set or of course T6 (even the remake) - except of course the helmet. Add insult to injury, the cool wings are linked to the ugly helmet, not the shoulders for example.

I'm confused why it's not all purple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Splenetic View Post
    I'm confused why it's not all purple.
    Thanks god for that, we're shitting purple tiers, about time we got something that is not purple or brown.

Eh, reminds me of that Vileweave shit from invasions.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    And those aren't really black. Washed out comfortable black t shirt color with silver and a Not Really Black but darker than a dirty grey. What I wouldn't give for a good deep rich tar pitch black Lock, DK and Rogue set.
    Until the Cataclysm revamp, Scholomance had a pair of pure black pants for mail. No reflection, no nothing, just pure black. I still use it a lot in transmog on my hunter, since it goes with so many options for the rest of an outfit, and I've always wished for something like that for the other armor types.

Edit: Stratholme, not Scholomance, you dummy. I always get them tangled.
    Last edited by Lasombria; 2017-07-05 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasombria View Post
    Until the Cataclysm revamp, Scholomance had a pair of pure black pants for mail. No reflection, no nothing, just pure black. I still use it a lot in transmog on my hunter, since it goes with so many options for the rest of an outfit, and I've always wished for something like that for the other armor types.

Edit: Stratholme, not Scholomance, you dummy. I always get them tangled.
    I run Dragonhide (I think) on my hunter. Black with silver trim and it looks killer!
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!