Quote Originally Posted by Netherblood View Post
    Actually being able to go to phase 2 whenever you want lowers overall pull count, because if you couldn't go into P2 whenever you wanted only like one in a few P1 pulls would be clean enough to practice P2 well until their P1 consistency become really good. I'd say both overall pull count and time spent on the boss would have been higher if you couldn't enter P2 right at the start of the fight.
    Yep this is actually exactly what I was thinking. Imagine how many wipes it would have taken if they could have only practiced phase 2 after a perfect and complete phase 1.

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    yelling and shouting very rarely helps anyway.
    Tell that to Riggnaros!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reptar View Post
    Tell that to Riggnaros!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1QvlIB_-5s

Shoutout to the best RL this world has ever seen, we all miss him dearly.

Any updates on Method and Exorsus? Both working on avatar now?

Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Any updates on Method and Exorsus? Both working on avatar now?
    Currently approaching 2 am in EU and later than that in RU, probably not going to see too much for a bit

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    they just didnt test the mechanic well, they had to use 5 rogues to cheese it, taht screams poorly done boss not tight tuned like archimonde.
    Archi infernals weren't thought out right imo, especially when they healed immediately upon landing. Tank crystals didn't play out like they wanted either

Method took 4 hours to kill maiden after mistress kill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Archi infernals weren't thought out right imo, especially when they healed immediately upon landing. Tank crystals didn't play out like they wanted either
    that's minor stuff in comparison to raiding with 5 players of the same class just to almost ignore the major only difference from hc to mythic.

Blood Legion is dead.
    Limit is about to be.
    Ban hammer keeps on swinging and swinging on them every day. As much as I hate Easy, and as bad as they've proven themselves to be throughout the length of their conception, I honestly hope this is the tier they "Take them out."

Seriously tho, they have way more ilvl, havent had to buy new characters in bulk, and have spent 40% more time spent in TOS than Limit and still can't manage to get an edge. Pathetic or determined? You decide

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    now we see that when you take away exploits exorsus > method.
    abusing a class mechanic to cheese a boss mechanic is hardly exploit, it's just clever use of game mechanics

the fight wasnt bugged, blizzard just didnt think of this strat when designing the boss that's all

Mythic Mistress confirmed fixes today after the proliferation of blood DKs last week:
    - Hydra Acid debuff can now be applied through immunity effects (damage is still prevented).
    - Hydra Acid damage reduced by 25%.
    - Hydra Acid stun duration increased to 30 seconds, and can no longer be removed by effects that break stuns.
    Last edited by The Cheat; 2017-07-06 at 01:49 AM.

Deleted
    Mythic Kil'Jaeden is mathematically impossible.

Deleted
    Looks like Scrubbusters has done some mythic splits.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    ....so they're giving up on an Avatar kill this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Notzodd4real View Post
    As much as I hate Easy, and as bad as they've proven themselves to be throughout the length of their conception, I honestly hope this is the tier they "Take them out."

Seriously tho, they have way more ilvl, havent had to buy new characters in bulk, and have spent 40% more time spent in TOS than Limit and still can't manage to get an edge. Pathetic or determined? You decide
    Now that they've absorbed the best portion of Invective, they're the favorites for WF in the next (and all subsequent) tiers.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    I'd assume they have a casual group of ex-raiders / friends in the guild who also raid. They appear to only have done the first three bosses twice each week which are very easy bosses. So it doesn't look like they have.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    Now that they've absorbed the best portion of Invective, they're the favorites for WF in the next (and all subsequent) tiers.
    Nah if anything they will fall apart before they ever get a world first on an actual boss that takes skill. Its funny they talk about Invectives leadership when theirs is so poor as well. Let's take a deeper look:

Gm:

Tm Sean -Most toxic/ most hated player in wow history

Officers:

Ataxus - Steals real life money from his guild to pay his rent and take advantage of his handicapped room mate.

Lumi - 20 year old kid who dates and stalks 15 year olds. 0 life experience and 0 skill at the game. Was literally benched every tier until now.

Satch - Single handedly dropped the guilds rank from EN to TOV down 7 ranks by not being able to adapt to tank mechanics on Helya. Also had multiple accounts permanently banned on twitch for threatening to rape the beloved STPeach. Law enforcement may or may not have been involved.

Portables- Truly the most pathetic leech of all. Formerly GM, he was overthrown by his own guild for being a huge piece of dead weight. Also lives in his parents garage and was a former meth addict. If your parents are so poor and can't even afford an actual room for you to live in, you might want to get your shit together and get a job.

If this isn't a recipe for disaster, I don't know what is. The guild will surely implode soon after another repeated failure.

Nah if anything they will fall apart before they ever get a world first on an actual boss that takes skill. Its funny they talk about Invectives leadership when theirs is so poor as well. Let's take a deeper look:

Ataxus - Steals real life money from his guild to pay his rent and take advantage of his handicapped room mate.

Lumi - 20 year old kid who dates and stalks 15 year olds. 0 life experience and 0 skill at the game. Was literally benched every tier until now.

Satch - Single handedly dropped the guilds rank from EN to TOV down 7 ranks by not being able to adapt to tank mechanics on Helya. Also had multiple accounts permanently banned on twitch for threatening to rape the beloved STPeach. Law enforcement may or may not have been involved.

Portables- Truly the most pathetic leech of all. Formerly GM, he was overthrown by his own guild for being a huge piece of dead weight. Also lives in his parents garage and was a former meth addict. If your parents are so poor and can't even afford an actual room for you to live in, you might want to get your shit together and get a job.

If this isn't a recipe for disaster, I don't know what is. The guild will surely implode soon after another repeated failure.
    I remember watching tmsean rage back in soo days, source on other players? juicy drama

Gm:

Tm Sean -Most toxic/ most hated player in wow history

Officers:

They have a bad record with GMs their last gm zodd was overthrown after loot corruption/stealing and falling in love with the guilds first Female Essence a whale of a woman and they stole all the guild money. He also hooked up with a tranny in the guild named Vigilate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cheat View Post
    ....so they're giving up on an Avatar kill this week?
    if they don't think they can kill avatar/kj this week and have the power to do a split mythic raid, why not? gives them an overall gear boost for next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting