Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Was this the last season? It wouldn't be a bad way to go.

I thought this was a solid season. Not my favorite but not terrible. I liked Tasty before but her character annoyed the hell out of me this season.

Time seems off too. I have to keep telling myself that only 4 days have passed over the cost of last season and the end of this one.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Was this the last season? It wouldn't be a bad way to go.

I thought this was a solid season. Not my favorite but not terrible. I liked Tasty before but her character annoyed the hell out of me this season.

Time seems off too. I have to keep telling myself that only 4 days have passed over the cost of last season and the end of this one.
    Yeah, it'll be back.

A pretty meh season
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

I liked Tasty before but her character annoyed the hell out of me this season.
    She was alright at first but by the end it was just like Cindy said. It stopped being about Pousse and starting being about her pride. She totally fucked everyone over. I think Pousse would have much preferred better treatment, food, medical and education in prison over Bailey going to jail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    She was alright at first but by the end it was just like Cindy said. It stopped being about Pousse and starting being about her pride. She totally fucked everyone over. I think Pousse would have much preferred better treatment, food, medical and education in prison over Bailey going to jail.
    Correct.

Part of my other issue is that I dont think Bailey murdered Pousey. It was a messed up situation and things got out of hand be he clearly had intention of harming her. He clearly crushed her. Judgement is due, but not what the prisoners are calling for. It frustrating that no one called out the entire thing but Caputo.

Just started watching thus, please tell me Piper dies, on season 4 and she is turning progressively more an more bitchy every season, the Larry thing was dooshy but understandable, she should have ended things first.

The whole Alex plea deal thing was shitty ya, but really getting revenge on her by calling her PO when she knew she had a gun? She has her sent back to prison and promptly starts trying to bang her again, and when Alex starts having issues Piper abandons her and moves on to Ausie chick, who she once again fucks over and gets and extended sentence for, ya she stole from you but fucking getting her prison sentence extended and sending her to max when you were keeping the lions share of the profits anyway? I mean she initially wasn't even paying them in cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    please tell me Piper dies, .
    She's (the actual real life person) is like special consultant... so, nope! Piper is the main character, though anymore it doesn't seem like it. It's based on her point of view n shit. She is annoying, she should have caught a shiv in second 2 somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    She's (the actual real life person) is like special consultant... so, nope! Piper is the main character, though anymore it doesn't seem like it. It's based on her point of view n shit. She is annoying, she should have caught a shiv in second 2 somewhere.
    I just wish Crazy Eyes would have killed Piper instead of Poussey, window swastika wasn't far enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    I just wish Crazy Eyes would have killed Piper instead of Poussey, window swastika wasn't far enough.
    Susanne didn't kill Poussey, the guard did.

Piper is just a control freak, which makes her do some pretty shitty things when she's losing control.

Piper is just a control freak, which makes her do some pretty shitty things when she's losing control.
    Susanne killed her, the guard was just the weapon, she attacked him as he was detaining P making him unable to get up, eventually crushing her. If i slam you repeatedly into someone and hold you down on top of them I am the killer not you.

Piper is a grade A mega bitch, she started a white supremacist group to stay in control, and extended the prison sentences of what 3(ok 2 but that only because of convenient plot device paper fuckery) over largely pettiness.
    Last edited by Ilikegreenfire; 2017-07-06 at 02:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

I still argue that the guard gets a bad wrap in the entire situation. He was the only one doing his job, the only semi-decent one, and got put in a terrible situation that ended in the worst way possible but he had no malintent. Poussey's death and his actions were symptoms of a terrible symptom and not either one of their fault.

The current season is the prison and the prisoners being irrational. Now if the point is that they all are imperfect and irrational people then I'm with it. But if they are legit trying to paint Bailey as a murderer then I have fault with the show.

And since you guys are talking about Piper, you can legit skip all the scenes that Piper is in and miss nothing. In fact she is a minor filler character to me.

I still argue that the guard gets a bad wrap in the entire situation. He was the only one doing his job, the only semi-decent one, and got put in a terrible situation that ended in the worst way possible but he had no malintent. Poussey's death and his actions were symptoms of a terrible symptom and not either one of their fault.

The current season is the prison and the prisoners being irrational. Now if the point is that they all are imperfect and irrational people then I'm with it. But if they are legit trying to paint Bailey as a murderer then I have fault with the show.

And since you guys are talking about Piper, you can legit skip all the scenes that Piper is in and miss nothing. In fact she is a minor filler character to me.

Oh I totally agree he got a bad wrap and I felt really bad for him this season. He didn't have any appropriate training. To say that Susanne killed Poussey is silly though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I totally agree he got a bad wrap and I felt really bad for him this season. He didn't have any appropriate training. To say that Susanne killed Poussey is silly though.
    I agre with that too.

Im pretty sure the whole knee to the back is to subdue a detainee while cuffing is a thing, the problem is Susanne wouldn't let him up, she is the reason P died.

Susanne does not belong in gen pop, hell she didn't belong with her sister in the first place, her parents were alive, no idea when she was pawned off on her sister, she either need to be living with them so someone could be with her all the time or in a facility.

- - - Updated - - -

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    New season today. Lets see what the little prison lesbians are up to this season ...