Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    That comic is so my guild. They stopped raiding during NH because mechanics were 'too hard". And then the people who died cited those exact reasons. And our GL cried about not getting the proper gear...blah blah blah. Basically he blamed every thing but himself or the people who failed at basic mechanics. I think he and a bunch of other misfits went to go play Hello Kitty and are raiding for epic Sanrio loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodraw View Post
    Because he's one of the biggest elites of the gaming industry, and some us are interested by his opinions? Also, MMO-Champion isn't strictly a WoW site. WoW is the current "champion of MMO's" but that can change one day. Moreover, he often talks about gaming systems and development which is still relevant to WoW.
    No he isn't, but he is the most vocal one. Far greater talents in gaming than him just don't feel the thirst for attention and glorifying than this guy has. He hasn't invented a game concept, he only talks about them. But if people come to mmo-champ expecting to read his tirades I guess that's fine, more traffic.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    No he isn't, but he is the most vocal one. Far greater talents in gaming than him just don't feel the thirst for attention and glorifying than this guy has. He hasn't invented a game concept, he only talks about them. But if people come to mmo-champ expecting to read his tirades I guess that's fine, more traffic.
    Being vocal takes a lot of guts. Either way, why hate on him? He's very experienced, most of the questions he answers are well-reasoned and, at least in my opinion, interesting to read. I wish more developers did what he does. :-) Also, he's (and also has been) a leader of very large teams, obviously he's not an "inventor of game mechanics" or anything like that, but directing a vision and managing large teams is a feat in itself. His social and commucative skills in particular are top-notch. I think he's a bit underated and gets unecessary hate. :-/
    Last edited by Kynario; 2017-07-05 at 03:43 PM.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

And I still prefer his "tirades" over all this jaded toxic "experts" from this forum that spew nonsenses whole day like they are on some duty to hate on everything and everyone that is or was afilated with Blizzard in any way.

Calling his posts "tirades" is more than a bit disingenuous. If you don't like him, or his posts, fine, but do you really need to mischaracterize his comments like that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Why are Ghostcrawler tweets making it to the front page even when they're not WoW related?
    Because Chaud likes to post them. Take it up with him. And in email, so we don' have to wade through the nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    And I still prefer his "tirades" over all this jaded toxic "experts" from this forum that spew nonsenses whole day like they are on some duty to hate on everything and everyone that is or was afilated with Blizzard in any way.
    The jaded toxic experts don't appear in between your Blizzard news on the front page, do they? But apparently the posts of someone who doesn't work at Blizzard, doesn't even play WoW for years, but still feels the need to go onto lengthy explanations on how things were deserves front page, right next to actual Blizzard posts and Blizzard game news. And now his posts which aren't even related get posted too! Why don't you form a Ghostcrawler fan club and go about praising him? And what's "everything" and "everyone" I am apparently hating "all day"? Right, I am expressing my total annoyance at the systematic stroking the ego of a developer "celebrity" who quit Blizzard and is as irrelevant to WoW today as is anyone not in the team, sorry if it offends you.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

Because he's one of the biggest elites of the gaming industry, and some us are interested by his opinions? Also, MMO-Champion isn't strictly a WoW site. WoW is the current "champion of MMO's" but that can change one day. Moreover, he often talks about gaming systems and development which is still relevant to WoW.
    Still people interested in his insight can use twitter or some other social media where he post. His quotes can see place in websites for LoL or Moba since he works on them now.
    So there is no place for him here just bias.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    Still people interested in his insight can use twitter or some other social media where he post. His quotes can see place in websites for LoL or Moba since he works on them now.
    So there is no place for him here just bias.
    Evidently the MMO-Champion staff which continue to post his question and answers segments feel differently about this... :-P
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Why are Ghostcrawler tweets making it to the front page even when they're not WoW related?
    I wonder when people are going to realize this site isn't dedicated to JUST WoW. There are things posted all the time for other blizzard titles. Also, he's a developer. He has insight into things that the typical gamer might be interested in knowing about, certain processes and things that were done while he was at Blizzard and his opinions on how things have evolved since then. I really don't get how this is so damned hard to understand and figure out.

i need to check out Hello Kitty Island Adventure cause apparently everyone is playing that game.

Evidently the MMO-Champion staff which continue to post his question and answers segments feel differently about this... :-P
    Thats why i said Bias.