7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Updated the list with those who confirmed here as well as ones who I could confirm via lists.
    I think I'm already in the group, but I'm still around. I just got back from vacation, so I haven't been in the thread for a couple of weeks. Same name for both places, I believe.

Deleted
    For any Elite Dangerous players, there's a free character skin suite up for grabs.
    https://www.frontierstore.net/game-e...suit-pack.html

https://www.frontierstore.net/game-e...ecal-pack.html
    Last edited by mmoca2c81d9292; 2017-07-05 at 06:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Banner Saga 2 is the current Star Deal https://www.bundlestars.com/en/game/...eid=4f7d3dc646

10+ Year Old Account
    I never got round to playing the first, I really ought to go through and play more games. I've been playing WoW less recently, so I've been putting time into Super Mario Maker, Zelda: A Link to the Past and Pixel Puzzles ultimate recently, but there are so many games I need t play >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Sheevah View Post
    I think I'm already in the group, but I'm still around. I just got back from vacation, so I haven't been in the thread for a couple of weeks. Same name for both places, I believe.
    I didn't see your username listed when I looked. So that means either we haven't gotten you an invite yet or yours is one of the "unknowns".

7+ Year Old Account
    I didn't see your username listed when I looked. So that means either we haven't gotten you an invite yet or yours is one of the "unknowns".
    I don't see myself on the Who's Who post, but I'm listed in the members tab as "Sheevah". On my screen, I'm the last one on the members screen, directly below Rixis.

I don't see myself on the Who's Who post, but I'm listed in the members tab as "Sheevah". On my screen, I'm the last one on the members screen, directly below Rixis.
    Ah, that's why then. I looked at the Who's Who's and didn't go further lol. I'll get you added in a few.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, that's why then. I looked at the Who's Who's and didn't go further lol. I'll get you added in a few.
    Do me too! Deadpool in the steam group! Been in it for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Stark View Post
    Do me too! Deadpool in the steam group! Been in it for a while.
    Done and done!

- - - Updated - - -

Not that it's a big deal, but for people interested in this stuff:

https://www.steamgifts.com/discussio...-api-detection

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Just a moment ago, games that are "banned" or whatever because Valve cuts tie with developers are no longer detected by Steam API. A prime example is that (almost) all Digital Homicide games are no longer detected as owned.

This is not a per-app change, but rather a system-wide change, so if you own some games made by other developers that are "banned" then Steam API will also no longer detect them. Not sure if this is intentional and why Valve would do this, but surely this will change a lot of things.

What this could mean in SG:

• for now, if you have won some game before and the game's developer has since been banned or otherwise cut business relationship with Valve, you will show as having not activated the game
    • SGTools check will fail before this mass-whitelist of games gets added, if you have won such games
    • it can be hard to check ownership of such games won from here, either from giveaway creator or from support (Support may receive tickets saying the winner didn't activate these games, but in fact they did, it's just not showing up in the API)
    • for the long term you may be able to enter giveaways for these games and win them multiple times (and get suspended for breaking the rules, of course)
    I don't have a complete list of what games are affected, since there are too many. This means if SGTools wants to update their whitelist it can be a non-trivial process.

Also, your profile's game count may have changed, depending on how many such games you have in your account.

For example, I own Barbie and Her Sisters Puppy Rescue (appid: 396390, you won't be able to see that I own this game unless I am on your friends list on Steam and you go to the Friends that Play page of this game), and if you check with Steam API you won't be able to find 396390 as my owned appid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bah, I thought that was an actual Blizzard post at first and wondering what/if they were gonna do anything.

You might wanna use [mmoquote], or just regular quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Bah, I thought that was an actual Blizzard post at first and wondering what/if they were gonna do anything.

You might wanna use [mmoquote], or just regular quotes
    Wanted to bring attention to it. Plus I normally change it so it doesn't say Blizz, but laziness got the best of me.

Plus I didn't know about mmoquote honestly. I only learned about blizzquote a couple years ago :P

10+ Year Old Account
    The mmoquote one is what they use for things like PTR changes, Ghostcrawler quotes etc. It more easily indicates that it's not an official Blizzard statment, and is thus much less confusing

7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks!

Originally Posted by SWTOR
    We also have this one

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Fitzherbert View Post
    Originally Posted by SWTOR
    We also have this one
    Let's flash all the types of quotes :P

Though in all seriousness I've seen that one around a few times, just never tried to find the code.

Deleted
    For anyone that purchased Botanicula via Humblebundle, check your accounts.
    Apparently the audio & art book has been added to them.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, just got an email saying Shadow of Mordor will be free this weekend on Xbox One and Steam. Not sure if it's the full game though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Given how cheap I've seen it go, I imagine it'll either be free only for the weekend, or full base game free, hoping you buy DLC.

edit: never mind, loaded steam up to check price and it's free to play for 2 more days: http://store.steampowered.com/app/24...dow_of_Mordor/