Deleted
    Blizz fail this expansion with the gear.. Titanforge and stupid rng..
    They are making bosses that gearcheckup is above the items that drops..Doing a boss that drops 930 ilvl items to need 940 ilvl ?

I wonder the good guilds that eventually are always gonna try for last boss kill...What the item required for them 960.. Those guild dont have 8 alts everyone to make gear up runs... Gonna fail ?

Quote Originally Posted by Comanche View Post
    Piss poor effort by Blizzard changing these bosses after they have been defeated.
    Is this the best they can do prevent their raid being stomped in under 2 resets?
    Poor show.
    Well, the bosses are actually well desigend. The issue is all the ways players can get good gear these days.
    It used to be that you had to do current endgame content in order to clear endgame content.
    It's not quite like that in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamani View Post
    Tuningwise I think they should always go for something like Ulduar. Man, I loved that raid.
    With the current raiding culture, (split raids, 12-15 hours a day of raiding, massive class stacking, heavy focus on automating anything possible with addons) Ulduar or something with that level of tuning would be full cleared (including hard modes and Yogg-0) day 1 by top guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by chronia View Post
    While that might be true, we can't be sure untill the post-race interviews where changes / nerfs during progress probably will be spoken through in detail and stuff like this confirmed / denied by the ppl that actually were there.
    Well multiple method members confirmed that his HP was nerfed by 5% after their first day on him, damage increase from being in lava in p2 nerf is the one we are not sure about.

However his HP hasn't change'd since Alpha started streaming where most people got their info from and decided that the boss can't be killed. So most people thought concluded he can't be killed after HP nerf already. I also thought he was impossible last reset, obviously I was wrong.

titanforging and relics make bosses very hard to tune (as a dps/healing check).

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    With the current raiding culture, (split raids, 12-15 hours a day of raiding, massive class stacking, heavy focus on automating anything possible with addons) Ulduar or something with that level of tuning would be full cleared (including hard modes and Yogg-0) day 1 by top guilds.
    Its funny to think that Stars brought 5 locks to 25man raid for Yogg-0 and everyone said class stacking, and now we have 5 rogues on avatar in a 20man raid and thats just a usual top guild thing.

They failed hard with Emerald nightmare making it way too easy because TF/WF and now they are overtuning it instead so you need to be the same ilvl or even above what the bosses drops

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    I dont play because Legion is the Worst expansion but I love mythic races.
    How can possibly anyone say that Legion is the WORST expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Because from a PVE standpoint it is ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynzie View Post
    Because from a PVE standpoint it is ?
    You weren't playing WoD, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    That's not because you had to farm one year of HFC that the design was flawed, at least you could race somewhat decently without having a second job.

WoD didn't have titanforging or the AP-grind which plagued EN ToV NH or the legendary system which sucked until NH was well into farm and you could reliably have BiS.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    I agree with Legion being the worst expantion. The worst by far, actually. The RNG and legendaries are to blame for the most part.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynzie View Post
    That's not because you had to farm one year of HFC that the design was flawed, at least you could race somewhat decently without having a second job.
    As if this is a concern for you...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    WoD didn't have titanforging or the AP-grind which plagued EN ToV NH or the legendary system which sucked until NH was well into farm and you could reliably have BiS.
    Fuck, speak about entitlement when people say shit like "reliably have BiS". I've rarely seen a raider in "full BiS" through vanilla to late wotlk, when bullshit like ICC and dragonsoul became a thing. Seriously, i can count people with full BiS by fingers on one hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Fuck, speak about entitlement when people say shit like "reliably have BiS". I've rarely seen a raider in "full BiS" through vanilla to late wotlk, when bullshit like ICC and dragonsoul became a thing. Seriously, i can count people with full BiS by fingers on one hand.
    an item which is 5 item levels higher is not going to give the same dps differences (or hps differences) as early legendaries did. MM boots, velen's future sight, fire mage bracers, frost DK helm etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    We're not talking about every slot, were only talking about legendaries.

Some of them are fucking useless, and some huge DPS upgrades to the point of being mandatory. Getting Sephuz+Ekowraith deathcombo early in the expansion really sucked.

Deleted
    WoD had some amazing raiding (the only good thing about it)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    an item which is 5 item levels higher is not going to give the same dps differences (or hps differences) as early legendaries did. MM boots, velen's future sight, fire mage bracers, frost DK helm etc.
    And that's relevant how exactly? Actually legendary items is the closest thing you can have to these "BiS" lists.

Off course 5 ilvl difference is not going to cut it, but you effectively compare a 940 item (legendary) to regular item (900? i already don't remeber), it's not 5 ilvls difference, legendaries simply as statsticks are HUGE improvement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Very intriguing that Blizzard seem to be breaking unintended strategies even after certain bosses have been defeated.

Blizzard must know fine and well that top guilds are going to stack certain classes which greatly simplify certain mechanics, begs the question why blizzard don't account for this beforehand?

What's next? Soaking a big meteor on KJ using an immunity no longer prevents but now only "delays" the raid wiping AoE until after the immunity expires?