Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Laughing Afghan refugees are guilty of gang-raping girl, 16.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...shop-Kent.html

Tamin Rahmani, Shershah Muslimyar, Rafiullah Hamidy and Hamid Mohamadi have been found guilty

I had been following this horrific story, I am glad that a guilty verdict was reached. There seems to be a huge problem with integrating refugees into the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post

Tamin Rahmani, Shershah Muslimyar, Rafiullah Hamidy and Hamid Mohamadi have been found guilty

I had been following this horrific story, I am glad that a guilty verdict was reached. There seems to be a huge problem with integrating refugees into the UK.
    I honestly expected a Cybran thread. Are picking up the slack while he is on vacation?

This thread is racist, bigotist, sexist, misogist, and every other ist I can't think of

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    I honestly expected a Cybran thread. Are picking up the slack while he is on vacation?
    Not sure who Cybran is.

Let's focus on the article please.

Deleted

1. They are not refugees.
    2. I hope they'll put them in jail with white supremacists and deport them once they've done their time.

Inb4 "it was just an incident".
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

You know in this country we have never had white people gang raping people, it's totally illusive and is totally an issue with only immigrants and brown people people. /s

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    Inb4 "it was just an incident".

Everything is called an incident... when 9/11 happened it was also an "incident" until they had more information. Why are the right turning "incident" into some fucking buzz word against the left?

an incident is an event or occurrence, you are the one belittling the meaning of the word, no one else.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Everything is called an incident... when 9/11 happened it was also an "incident" until they had more information. Why are the right turning "incident" into some fucking buzz word against the left?

an incident is an event or occurrence, you are the one belittling the meaning of the word, no one else.
    Because this word is downplaying tragedies of other people. It is not 'incident' it is brutal assault (OP).

Also when news sites were talking about Manchester terror attack, whenever I heard "incident" I just couldn't believe they are downplaying this attack so much, even after it was known that bombs were used.

In meantime 'news' like "Trump is literally hitler", or "why you should cry and beg for mercy for being white" are totally fine and no one see anything bad in them.
    Last edited by Alexeht; 2017-07-06 at 12:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

You know in this country we have never had white people gang raping people, it's totally illusive and is totally an issue with only immigrants and brown people people. /s
    I guess I would point out my signature of your own past comment....

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    "I heard a white person did it too, so it's okay for immigrants and brown people to do it!"

Not sure who Cybran is.

Let's focus on the article please.
    Fair enough.

I agree Britain has integration problems, but these men were probably not refugees. If they were, it would have been mentioned. Britain is full of men of South Asian extraction ever since the days of the Empire; these guys may be third- or fourth-generation immigrants.

Which makes the integration problem all the worse, undeniably.

Deleted
    "why you should cry and beg for mercy for being white" are totally fine and no one see anything bad in them.
    Victim complex much? Hold on and I'll see if I can't find a safe space for ya.

(Infracted)
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-07-06 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    "I heard a white person did it too, so it's okay for immigrants and brown people to do it!"
    That is basically what he is saying.

Secondly, these are supposed "refugees" who have been "vetted".

Why are all the refugees seemingly military aged men?

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbf, if it had been white people the thread would be about drunken consent and taking responsibility.

not what he is saying at all, but nice try. He is pointing out the hypocracy of how this is only somehow a major issue when "insert group i don't like" does it.

Also, "military aged" men? A military aged man is pretty much anyone between the ages of 16 and 60. So yeah, I guess it is terribly odd that people with functioning penises are often in the same demographic as people who commit rape.

10+ Year Old Account
    "why you should cry and beg for mercy for being white" are totally fine and no one see anything bad in them.
    Oh lord .

I guess painting others as playing the victim makes you lot feel lonesome and you decided to hop on the bandwagon with your white persecution complex.

- - - Updated - - -

No that's not what he is saying at all but it's evident by now that being disingenuous is a strong talent of yours. Between you or the lad you quoted, copy paste one, just one incident from your own post history that showed you lot being concerned about rape statistics pertaining to white people.

I'll wait.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

If they'd been white males, the focus from the usual suspects (such as the OP) on these forums would've been on slutshaming the girl.

Just sayin'. On topic; Horrible crime, horrible men and I hope they get everything that they deserve for what they've done.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    not what he is saying at all, but nice try. He is pointing out the hypocracy of how this is only somehow a major issue when "insert group i don't like" does it.

Also, "military aged" men? A military aged man is pretty much anyone between the ages of 16 and 60. So yeah, I guess it is terribly odd that people with functioning penises are often in the same demographic as people who commit rape.
    Actually the demographic is generally believe to be 18-39, but don't let facts get in the way.

I guess I would point out my signature of your own past comment....
    I see you like to ignore context:

rest of my quote

It's not a dumb thing to say, it points out a rather striking difference.

Arab men more likely to rape which may be explained by the fact women are extremely low on totem pole.

Swedish men still rape despite growing equality.

That's a difference that warrants a looking at when it comes to rape. Just becuase it doesn't sound "eloquent" doesn't mean she should be screwed over.
    The argument was that rape is happening because of inequality well then why are Swedish people still raping women in a country that has had equality for a much longer time period. That striking difference had to do with arab men being more likely to rape (only slightly) than white native swedes despite coming from a country rife with inequality to the point where women are stoned. So you would expect the numbers to be astronomically lower for the Swedish men, yet they aren't.

Instead of taking part of a quote, and taking it out of context (something only lower people do) perhaps try thinking and using a better argument than some bullshit you shat out and ate up.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    It's more like when a white person does it... it goes "well was she drunk,did he try to take back consent, well... she shouldn't have done x y z"

if it's not a white person "kill them kill those immigrants! disgusting immigrants always raping!"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    "Incident"...."matter"...."event"....call it what you will, just not what it is, amirite?

Except this is the case with every single story...

every mass shooting is an incident... everything is an incident just because you don't place value on the worth doesn't mean anything.

Dylan roof was a fucking incident when the movie theater shooting happened that was a shooting INCIDENT.