Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    Exorsus is taking this tier more casually so they cant beat Method but will be 2nd for sure.
    What gives you the idea that they're taking it more casually? Or is that just a convenient fallback if they don't make the WF?
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    Exorsus is taking this tier more casually so they cant beat Method but will be 2nd for sure.
    Exorsus did not go casual. They talked about considering it briefly after NH, but it has been business as usual for them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    What gives you the idea that they're taking it more casually? Or is that just a convenient fallback if they don't make the WF?
    Lame excuses. They were considering it but it's obvious they are not going at it more casually.

Quote Originally Posted by BRETTDESZORNS View Post
    there is an unspoken rule of 5 Kills from different guilds on one Boss in Order to Release the Killvideo

earlier this expansion some guild got their video leaked before that and they got some mad shit bc of it
    Considering Alpha has been streaming pretty much every part of the fight for several days i'm not sure that unspoken rule counts anymore

Yeh casual 6+ mythic NH/ToS heroic spits + 12-15++ h /day raiding since ToS mythic got released... bunch of casuals! Ask Invective, they should raid 20h/day! sleep is for the weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorreve View Post
    Usually thats happening with an endboss. But I guess thats a possibility as well.
    Not giving out strats for Avatar gives them more time to work on KJ. When another guild kills Avatar, the KJ race is really on. Now they can "chill out and relax" with the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by SoLoR1 View Post
    Yeh casual 6+ mythic NH/ToS heroic spits + 12-15++ h /day raiding since ToS mythic got released... bunch of casuals! Ask Invective, they should raid 20h/day! sleep is for the weak.
    Sure, I'll ask Invective... as soon as I can find someone who remained in the guild.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Deleted
    I have a lot respect to invective. They brought us a lot of entertainment on their own cost. #invective will never be forgotten.
    Last edited by mmoca163a27034; 2017-07-06 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Testodruid View Post
    Exorsus W1 NH *cough*
    Newsflash; NH is not the only W1 race.

Amazing that to this day people quote one sentence long Exorsus "interview" from a "news" website made for the purpose of releasing anonymous interview of Serenity ID Thief. Surprised the author doesn't shill it more during this tier with Invective interviews.

Imagine if they had hotfixed xhuloracs black holes to not be cheeseable week 2. This is just pretty typic from blizzard for this expac. "Fix" by using live servers as beta, it wouldn't shock me if half their devs are working straight out of Mumbai. This company is so cheap

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Imagine if they had hotfixed xhuloracs black holes to not be cheeseable week 2. This is just pretty typic from blizzard for this expac. "Fix" by using live servers as beta, it wouldn't shock me if half their devs are working straight out of Mumbai. This company is so cheap
    I wuold like to be as cheap as Blizzard.....

Deleted
    So what do you people think, will Method keep the good pace up or will Exorsus win the race again?

Quote Originally Posted by Testodruid View Post
    I'd like to think that you're only as good as your last tier.
    And your point is?

Quote Originally Posted by Orwell7 View Post
    For all these smartssses: don't criticize your govermnet because you are not a politician. Is that how it works?
    Don't criticize a sandwich full of shit, because you are not a cook? Please, designers DO DESIGN stuff to SATISFY their customers, man!
    I'm not saying you shouldn't criticize, but just blaming Blizzard because a boss hasn't been killed yet or because you don't like the mechanics or any other stupid reason like that is just stupid.
    It's like blaming gay people because you're not comfortable around them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Sure, I'll ask Invective... as soon as I can find someone who remained in the guild.
    Cba reading the last 180 pages but def like spicy drama, who/what is invective and what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by hypermode View Post
    Cba reading the last 180 pages but def like spicy drama, who/what is invective and what happened?
    Super-short Jimson Notes version:

A Wildstar guild made some bold claims about the skill of their players vs WoW players. Raided insane hours for a 5/9 Week 1. Lost members to Easy. Reddit drama. Hilarity. Backtracking.

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    They failed hard with Emerald nightmare making it way too easy because TF/WF and now they are overtuning it instead so you need to be the same ilvl or even above what the bosses drops
    actually EN was great. It was one of the most done raids to date by people in all difficulty levels. Sorry you gonards didnt get your dick hard by having it slammed into a wall 400 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Newsflash; NH is not the only W1 race.
    With the state of the game ever evolving, turn over between tiers, etc etc really the last tier is the only one that matters when it comes to discussing the current one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    actually EN was great. It was one of the most done raids to date by people in all difficulty levels. Sorry you gonards didnt get your dick hard by having it slammed into a wall 400 times.
    Access for everyone is not compatible with the western performance-oriented mind-set.

Temporal exclusive rights for achievements and gear levels will ever exist, until new achievements/gear levels occur and the hunt begins from anew.
    Last edited by mmoca163a27034; 2017-07-06 at 02:02 PM.