Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    With the state of the game ever evolving, turn over between tiers, etc etc really the last tier is the only one that matters when it comes to discussing the current one.
    Says you. You're not exactly an authority.

Method has taken W1st before, ergo it's entirely viable to say "will they take the race again".

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    Access for everyone is not compatible with the western performance-oriented mind-set.

Temporal exclusive rights for achievements and gear levels will ever exist, until new achievements/gear levels occur and the hunt begins from anew.
    lol /10char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    actually EN was great. It was one of the most done raids to date by people in all difficulty levels. Sorry you gonards didnt get your dick hard by having it slammed into a wall 400 times.
    I don't think that EN was bad at all (Not exactly good either), but your logic doesn't appeal to me. I don't think you can measure how good/bad raid was by how many people completed it. Amount of kills on last boss seem to be more about how easy it is rather than the quality of dungeon. Bad guilds die/take a break way before they reach the end boss, unless it's tuned easy.

Americans make up for a big portion of the playerbase so the amount of kills go up kinda fast if the raid tuned low enough for Americans.
    Last edited by mmocddaf3ba36b; 2017-07-06 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by noknoknokia View Post
    A reliable source told me that sco paid Exorsus to slow down a little this tier.
    After the T19 dilemma, and Exorsus planing casual, sco was afraid to lose his sponsorships.
    First they didnt win anything in T19 and T20 might be a total uninteresting onemanshow and not attractive anymore.
    So he spoke to Alveona (exorsus GM), willing to pay them for going "hardcore" again to let Method win in a close race.
    There is no doubt its all a faked race.
    Check the facts.
    Exorsus didnt go casual as intended.
    They are known for their money play, Method is known to have money.
    Take a closer look at the kills, exorsus always behind a few hours (what a surprise)
    Like why even make this shit up lol what's wrong with you?
    R.I.P Cityfella 2004-2016 <Warrior for life>

A reliable source told me that sco paid Exorsus to slow down a little this tier.
    After the T19 dilemma, and Exorsus planing casual, sco was afraid to lose his sponsorships.
    First they didnt win anything in T19 and T20 might be a total uninteresting onemanshow and not attractive anymore.
    So he spoke to Alveona (exorsus GM), willing to pay them for going "hardcore" again to let Method win in a close race.
    Check the facts.
    Take a closer look at the kills, exorsus always behind a few hours (what a surprise)
    oh wait you're serious

let me laugh even harder

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Imagine if they had hotfixed xhuloracs black holes to not be cheeseable week 2. This is just pretty typic from blizzard for this expac. "Fix" by using live servers as beta, it wouldn't shock me if half their devs are working straight out of Mumbai. This company is so cheap
    It's already been confirmed that Dark Mark hasn't been changed and it was your typical Reddit false alarm. Lol at you getting mad over nothing.

Deleted
    Check the facts.
    Nice plot. You should change your vocation and become a writer.

Deleted
    Check the facts.
    This Guy Fucks ☝️

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    Just watch all the top guilds, their average ilvl is 928-930, sure its boosted a bit by legendaries and weapon, but look how much trouble they have killing avatar. Most "normal" mythic raiding guilds will probably need 940 at minimum if blizz dont nerf it.
    But...why? I mean I know this is the last raid tier so it doesn't really matter, but why have the boss drop gear worse than the one you need to clear it? It doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    But...why? I mean I know this is the last raid tier so it doesn't really matter, but why have the boss drop gear worse than the one you need to clear it? It doesn't make sense.
    There's another tier comming. That green floaty planet you can see on the horizon.

it's not the last raid tier. Argus is.

Theres still one more tier after this mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    There's another tier comming. That green floaty planet you can see on the horizon.
    Quote Originally Posted by zox2 View Post
    it's not the last raid tier. Argus is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarook View Post
    Theres still one more tier after this mate.
    Maybe he meant the last raid tier on Azeroth.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

The rogue thing is still unconfirmed if it's true in mythic, but it's not been changed on heroic or normal.

edit: Jk the guy edited his post after someone called him out, he just used his cloak too early and died.

So no changes to avatar from the kill
    Last edited by Abujan; 2017-07-06 at 02:44 PM.

Deleted
    I know it's summer but I think lots of Exorsus and Method raiders had to take vacation for ToS race. I imagine it's 2 weeks max and if Avatar and KJ are not dead this reset, anyone can get WF, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    I know it's summer but I think lots of Exorsus and Method raiders had to take vacation for ToS race. I imagine it's 2 weeks max and if Avatar and KJ are not dead this reset, anyone can get WF, really.
    most of them are students as you know justwait graduated recently, scripe was writing his thesis so they have whole summer off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    most of them are students as you know justwait graduated recently, scripe was writing his thesis so they have whole summer off.
    Not everyone...

I remember something about Method killing Arch M a day or two before they all had to get back to IRL.

Quote Originally Posted by Testodruid View Post

There is no point, purely opinion on my end.
    Exorsus has the championship belt at the moment, should someone take world 1st this tier then its theirs to wield ofcourse.
    So only the last race counts? Decided by? You? I agree to disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Testodruid View Post
    I'd like to think that you're only as good as your last tier.
    Was asking why was my progress is relevant here that you mentioned. It has nothing to do with my reply to that person.

Are Method back on Avatar ? I did hear they killed Mis stress, but didn't hear anything about Maiden ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Says you. You're not exactly an authority.

Method has taken W1st before, ergo it's entirely viable to say "will they take the race again".
    So have a number of guilds, is it viable to say if Death and Taxes or Nihilum formed back they will take the race again? No, not at all.

I'm not saying Method can't take world first, but using the reasoning "they've taken it before" in a game like WoW when it's rare to have the same roster into each tier is silly. Method can take world first because they have a really strong roster right now AND great leadership.