Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    I know it's summer but I think lots of Exorsus and Method raiders had to take vacation for ToS race. I imagine it's 2 weeks max and if Avatar and KJ are not dead this reset, anyone can get WF, really.
    Even if they stop day raiding, Method and Exorsus will still continue to raid everyday. And they are simply better skill wise that all the other guilds behind them, so yeah it's still between those 2 even if KJ last 2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    So have a number of guilds, is it viable to say if Death and Taxes or Nihilum formed back they will take the race again? No, not at all.

I'm not saying Method can't take world first, but using the reasoning "they've taken it before" in a game like WoW when it's rare to have the same roster into each tier is silly. Method can take world first because they have a really strong roster right now AND great leadership.
    In the original statement it wasn't used as an argument. Merely asking if they are going to be 'taking it again' is factually correct since they have before. Nothing more, nothing less.

Not everyone...

I remember something about Method killing Arch M a day or two before they all had to get back to IRL.
    thats way back man, even sco back then had a job it was one of the reasons guild split, he wasnt committing as much as the others so he quit and dedicated himself to streaming and running method brand

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fistface View Post
    I don't think that EN was bad at all (Not exactly good either), but your logic doesn't appeal to me. I don't think you can measure how good/bad raid was by how many people completed it. Amount of kills on last boss seem to be more about how easy it is rather than the quality of dungeon. Bad guilds die/take a break way before they reach the end boss, unless it's tuned easy.

Americans make up for a big portion of the playerbase so the amount of kills go up kinda fast if the raid tuned low enough for Americans.
    Do you think the average player skill is higher in EU or something? At the top end yeah there are more EU guilds willing to compete, there are only a couple NA guilds, or guilds from any other region for that matter, that even put in that much effort. For the average raider though there is no skill difference between the regions.

Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    Even if they stop day raiding, Method and Exorsus will still continue to raid everyday. And they are simply better skill wise that all the other guilds behind them, so yeah it's still between those 2 even if KJ last 2 weeks
    Its far easier to find 20 sick quality players that can play for ~30 hours a week, then it is to find 20 sick quality players that play for 80 hours a week. So there would deffo be more competition.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Do you think the average player skill is higher in EU or something? At the top end yeah there are more EU guilds willing to compete, there are only a couple NA guilds, or guilds from any other region for that matter, that even put in that much effort. For the average raider though there is no skill difference between the regions.
    Except the glorious Finnish Master Race, of course
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    Its far easier to find 20 sick quality players that can play for ~30 hours a week, then it is to find 20 sick quality players that play for 80 hours a week. So there would deffo be more competition.
    But by the time Method and Exorsus stop day raiding (after like 2 weeks), their lead due to time invested will be so big that it's realistically impossible for other guilds to catch up, even if they were of equal (or even better) skill.

I know it's summer but I think lots of Exorsus and Method raiders had to take vacation for ToS race. I imagine it's 2 weeks max and if Avatar and KJ are not dead this reset, anyone can get WF, really.
    One day has passed and people already talking about next reset...I think at least one of the guilds will kill Avatar today and will have plenty of time on KJ. Even if he survives till next reset, top guilds will still raid 10-12 hours a day, they'll just start later and go on until late at night.

take vacations where? these people dont have lives outside of school/work and wow. lmao if you think they do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know if ScrubBusters are the only ones running splits in Mythic?
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    So have a number of guilds, is it viable to say if Death and Taxes or Nihilum formed back they will take the race again? No, not at all.

I'm not saying Method can't take world first, but using the reasoning "they've taken it before" in a game like WoW when it's rare to have the same roster into each tier is silly. Method can take world first because they have a really strong roster right now AND great leadership.
    It still doesn't change the fact that my original question and wording was entirely legitimate. Like, what's the issue here?

And comparing it to bringing up guilds that haven't been in the world first race for ages and are not right now, is just a whole new level of retarded in terms of argumentation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    They aren't, they have a sub guild apart of the roster of "old raiders"(not so many anymore) people are just confused when they see it and think its splits.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Says you. You're not exactly an authority.

Method has taken W1st before, ergo it's entirely viable to say "will they take the race again".

Argo, Ben Affleck

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleuria View Post
    They aren't, they have a sub guild apart of the roster of "old raiders"(not so many anymore) people are just confused when they see it and think its splits.
    Ohh I see then thanks for clarifying.
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Deleted
    Any info on compo for Method (same I guess) and Exorsus for Avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by Trieste View Post
    Any info on compo for Method (same I guess) and Exorsus for Avatar?
    Exorsus right now are splitting smth.

Must be hard for Method and even harder for the rest that Exorsus while going casual this tier still goes for world first.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmtree View Post
    Must be hard for Method and even harder for the rest that Exorsus while going casual this tier still goes for world first.
    Sco should just announce that Method is also going casual by taking an extra break during progression to troll Twitch chat. Now they're back on equal footing again.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    If I remember it was a "casual" part of the Guild (unless those went to their own Guild) who kill those bosses weekly.
    At least I remember Jpptheinsane saying that once. Seems like Hyperia went casual too ? ^^
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmtree View Post
    If Exorsus or Method are taking words like casual in their mouth its still 500% more time investment than a actual casual would invest. Instead of day-raiding they just raid 6-7 hours in the evening each day.