Page 89 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Funny enough I did the same thing, I just didn't have the urge to go back to DSIII.

Loved DSIII tho.
    I loved DS3 also. I did play the painted world part, got up to the last boss, and just...stopped.

I heard the 2nd DLC pack was better, but still.

10+ Year Old Account

vid made me wanna make a new game lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I loved DS3 also. I did play the painted world part, got up to the last boss, and just...stopped.

I heard the 2nd DLC pack was better, but still.
    I did like 5min's into the snow world and was like......

Ya I think I'm done with DSIII lol. I wish rerolling was more enjoyable, I wanted to play again as a caster.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-07-01 at 05:08 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Put some time into master mode. Not as bad as I thought it would be after I got off the plateau. Just avoided most fights and went and got some stuff that I remembered (korok mask one of the first things). Farming satori mountain, around faron tower for bananas and durian, zora path for arrows, and mining for ore to sell helped a lot. Already pumping out ancient arrows and farming guardians for the armor with 3 hearts (maxing that stam).
    Shield durability crazy low now... but that's just if you miss a perfect parry anyway. Get off the plateau, use buffs, not that bad.

Can't think of any other games I'm excited enough about to buy

Shame it wasn't a bit more master quest-ey. You see the lynel and expect a bad time right at the start. Then you get one of the random knight weapons from those floating chests and instantly enemies get way easier and it quickly devolves into 'this is the same but enemies can be vanilla destiny style damage sponges'. Its alright if you never played the game before and like hard modes, but if you seen all the game had to offer before theres not enough variance and it feels like the further out from the start you get the more the devs ran out of enthusiasm and just gave up making much different.
    Still if i replay the game like a year or two from now when its not as fresh after beating its probably the option i'll play as. Just needed more changes which seems odd they arent there considering there are no real dungeons or inside areas to change up dramatically. Would it be that hard to drop some new stuff in the world?

Or shit even just mirror map some stuff?

The Master Mode just provides more challenging enemys right? No special reward or something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Soulflayer View Post
    The Master Mode just provides more challenging enemys right? No special reward or something like that?
    Every enemy is at least one 'tier' higher so its blue bokoblins from the start. Aside from that and enemy hp regen the only major difference is a lot of floating platforms with wooden chests that usually have something like a +durability Knights bow right away. Which kind of defeats the point of making enemies harder if you give the player stronger weapons.

It was a neat thing to dick around in for about 4 hours but its really not thought out balancing wise so just ends up playing exactly the same after you leave the plateau which is a shame.

-all the more when Horizon just announced a ultra hard mode NG+ with new content, more ruins/clutter added to the empty areas of the world and better enemy AI and more challenges and trophys and stuff. Of the two thats really more up my alley.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah totally acceptable that Nintendo is selling some of the Master Trials stuff as DLC

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017...fficulty-more/

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    -all the more when Horizon just announced a ultra hard mode NG+ with new content, more ruins/clutter added to the empty areas of the world and better enemy AI and more challenges and trophys and stuff. Of the two thats really more up my alley.
    Well Horizon is the better Zelda of the two games.

But ya I do love how Nintendo is charging $20 for something dam near all other company's is giving away from free.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Yeah totally acceptable that Nintendo is selling some of the Master Trials stuff as DLC

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017...fficulty-more/
    "b-but its okay when nintendo does it!"

Well Horizon is the better Zelda of the two games.

But ya I do love how Nintendo is charging $20 for something dam near all other company's is giving away from free.
    Yeah no, Zelda is better, I put 80+ hours into Zelda while Horizon barely kept my attention. Still a good game though. Also oh no $20 how will you make it through the week? Honestly you need to get over it, at least they keep the prices reasonable unlike other Devs that charge a full $60 for a season pass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    Yeah no, Zelda is better, I put 80+ hours into Zelda while Horizon barely kept my attention. Still a good game though. Also oh no $20 how will you make it through the week? Honestly you need to get over it, at least they keep the prices reasonable unlike other Devs that charge a full $60 for a season pass.
    Such a weak ass defense. No, $20 is not a lot, but they're are still charging for shit that several other companies are giving away for free and they deserve to be criticized for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Such a weak ass defense. No, $20 is not a lot, but they're are still charging for shit that several other companies are giving away for free and they deserve to be criticized for it.
    They spent time and money making the content why should they give it all away for free just because another Dev does?

LOL you mean the FEW dev's who charge $60 for a season pass...

Because a vast majority of Season Passes is $20-$30. (Witcher 3 being a example). I don't care how many hours you spent walking around in Zelda. That is still a weak ass argument.

So its ok for Nintendo to charge for something a vast majority of games give for free? If you was talking about the Mario Kart DLC u would be correct about the reasonable price. This isn't.

- - - Updated - - -

They spent time and money making the content why should they give it all away for free just because another Dev does?
    Ya why should people expect to get a full game and not 75% of one for $60.

LOL you mean the FEW dev's who charge $60 for a season pass...

Because a vast majority of Season Passes is $20-$30. (Witcher 3 being a example). I don't care how many hours you spent walking around in Zelda. That is still a weak ass argument.

So its ok for Nintendo to charge for something a vast majority of games give for free? If you was talking about the Mario Kart DLC u would be correct about the reasonable price. This isn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya why should people expect to get a full game and not 75% of one for $60.
    Your argument is basically I spent money once so I am now entitled to everything the dev spends time and money on for free. If you don't think its worth it don't buy it, don't make the poor argument that the game is incomplete without it.

Your argument is basically I spent money once so I am now entitled to everything the dev spends time and money on for free. If you don't think its worth it don't buy it, don't make the poor argument that the game is incomplete without it.
    Nope that's not what I said at all.

I'm saying its not ok for Dev's to charge for basic shit that should already be in the game. Name me ONE just ONE other dev that charges for NG+ and a fucken difficulty slider.

Ill wait.......Oh there isn't any didn't think so.

I'm 100% fine with DLC when it isn't cut content. Witcher 3 DLC was great and I didn't even play it.

Nope that's not what I said at all.

I'm saying its not ok for Dev's to charge for basic shit that should already be in the game. Name me ONE just ONE other dev that charges for NG+ and a fucken difficulty slider.

Ill wait.......Oh there isn't any didn't think so.

I'm 100% fine with DLC when it isn't cut content. Witcher 3 DLC was great and I didn't even play it.
    Except its not just a Difficulty slider they had to go into the game and add things that weren't there before, that took time and money to do, it wasn't something simple like just tweaking numbers a bit.

Except its not just a Difficulty slider they had to go into the game and add things that weren't there before, that took time and money to do, it wasn't something simple like just tweaking numbers a bit.
    Yes turning the mobs up one tier, adding a platform with bollons attached and a recolored Lynal is reall hard work. I bet that intern was sweting his ass off the week it took him to code that. Its cut content and I really give no fuck's if u agree or disagree. Horizon Zelda Dawn is a better game just based on overall ratings alone.

All you are doing is making excuses for Nintendo nothing more.

Once more name me one Dev that charges for the same feature. I mean fuck Dark Souls has been doing it since 360 FFS, I guess you would be ok if they charged for all nintendo NG+ modes.

Yes turning the mobs up one tier, adding a platform with bollons attached and a recolored Lynal is reall hard work. I bet that intern was sweting his ass off the week it took him to code that. Its cut content and I really give no fuck's if u agree or disagree. Horizon Zelda Dawn is a better game just based on overall ratings alone.

All you are doing is making excuses for Nintendo nothing more.

Once more name me one Dev that charges for the same feature. I mean fuck Dark Souls has been doing it since 360 FFS, I guess you would be ok if they charged for all nintendo NG+ modes.
    It's not a NG+ mode its a harder difficulty that does change the game beyond bigger numbers, you might think that was easy to do but that just means you know nothing about that kind of thing. HZD tweaked some numbers while Zelda changed the game, there is a difference even if you refuse to see it.