Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos View Post
    I want you to try real hard and see if you can hold more than one thought in your head at a time. These are two separate statements. Neither of which depends on the other. They are mutually exclusive. And they both can be true.

My first statement is in regards to the OP's position that this tier is not really that good. Shown through is technique of misdirection by titling this one thing, but actually saying the opposite. Clever little boy that he is, his claim is an opinion. I happen to think it is really not that bad. This is what I mean by Opinion is opinion.

Further, if we were to put a poll out, for the entire warcraft community to score paladin pve tiers 1-21 with a value of 1-5, 1 being a low score, 5 being a high score, giving whatever score you want as many times as you want, as long as its what a person really thinks, it is my claim that there would be far more sets with a rank of 3 or higher, than a rank of 2 or lower. I make this claim based on the many years I've played this game and the many threads about this exact topic every time a new tier set comes out. It is my estimation that more people have liked the look of things than have not. This is what I mean when I say that there are more objectively good sets than bad. That if it were tested, I would be right. I don't think its that crazy of a claim to make.

Whether my opinion is superior or not is neither here nor there. It very well may be, but in this context it doesn't matter.
    Art is subjective. Even with polls...

Hmm... I thought it was rather nice.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Art is subjective. Even with polls...
    Yet, that wasn't the claim made. The claim was that there was more (that is, a specific, verifiable number) that were or would be considered good than would be considered bad. Obviously, the poll would be based on the subjective feelings and observations of those taking it. Yet the conclusion, which I think would fall along the lines I proposed, would be objective. Which is why I made the claim I made, and not the one you are making. Which, ofc, I don't disagree with.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just out of curiosity, now: Obviously people want to have some proper 'Paladin' looking armour set.

But what if they sometime made a paladin tier that is very heavily based on a Blood Knight looking design, how would non-blood elves feel about that? I know Blizzard have done as much as possible to turn them into paladins too but they are still unique with their black & red colours and not very holy looking at all.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    Just out of curiosity, now: Obviously people want to have some proper 'Paladin' looking armour set.

But what if they sometime made a paladin tier that is very heavily based on a Blood Knight looking design, how would non-blood elves feel about that? I know Blizzard have done as much as possible to turn them into paladins too but they are still unique with their black & red colours and not very holy looking at all.
    there is a red re-color of t1, if I recall. I assume thats what youre kinda talking about, something with red and silver, maybe. t1 isnt great, yellow or red, but its the first thing I thought of

there is a pvp set, from wod, the Primal gladiator, someone linked it earlier, its mostly black...with a bit of red and silver trim on the belt.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos View Post
    there is a red re-color of t1, if I recall. I assume thats what youre kinda talking about, something with red and silver, maybe. t1 isnt great, yellow or red, but its the first thing I thought of

there is a pvp set, from wod, the Primal gladiator, someone linked it earlier, its mostly black...with a bit of red and silver trim on the belt.
    Naah, didn't mean any recolour or anything. Just more something similar to the Level 60 PvP gear for paladins on the Horde side, but not any 'minor' changes or recolours - an actual whole new set, but still familiar to something like that.

I think its gorgeous. I still want a redone Judgment set tho.. still the best. set. ever.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaktard View Post
    I think its gorgeous. I still want a redone Judgment set tho.. still the best. set. ever.
    I thought the Firelands Immolation set was a form of the t2, they really got the hood right, and the robe ofc. That was my favorite take on the original t2, with some new flare.