Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Is the last boss going to be Argus or Sargeras?

I'm pretty confident it's going to be Argus, possessed by Sargeras, as he needed a new worthy physical body after the war of the ancients.

Is this true or false in your opinion?

Argus is a planet. We don't know, definitively, who the last boss of the expansion truly is. Sargeras is a good guess, though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pitar99a View Post
    I'm pretty confident it's going to be Argus, possessed by Sargeras, as he needed a new worthy physical body after the war of the ancients.

Is this true or false in your opinion?
    I have a theory that Sargeras is a secret boss that will be unlocked worldwide for all difficulties after world first mythic argus the unmaker kill

It's gonna be Sylvanas, obviously. Duuuh.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still of the opinion that "Argus the Unmaker" is Sargeras' new body/avatar. So... both.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

I'd say it's possible since Sargeras, according to the old lore, still needs to manifest. But who knows if that has been changed or not.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorecien View Post
    Argus is a planet. We don't know, definitively, who the last boss of the expansion truly is. Sargeras is a good guess, though.
    Named after the titan Argus.

Engaging in a fight between nzoth and sargeras low % ending the fight by nzoth escaping.... Tbc in the next expansion.
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

Probably the other way around.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorraxe View Post
    Engaging in a fight between nzoth and sargeras low % ending the fight by nzoth escaping.... Tbc in the next expansion.
    That would be cool but Argus isn't 10 thousand miles underwater.

Pretty sure it's Arguras.

sometime after argus raid between 7.3/4 and 8.0 raid drops out of nowhere single boss fight... Sargeras, as he shows up to protect his most valuable world. And this stops the content draught drama with a good single boss tie over / wrap up loss ends raid.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

It's jain§a proudmoure !!

Sargeras will be the extra mythic only boss. We'll fight Argus and Sargeras will come at the end and cleave it in half

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    One thing is certain - we will defeat Burning Legion this expansion. To do this, we must neutralize Sargeras threat. If he's not final boss, I see only two options - he will be taken by the Void or become our ally (and second option would be very, very stupid).

That would be cool but Argus isn't 10 thousand miles underwater.
    Was more thinking if he would make the jump to argus using the portal illidan made?
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    Except that Argus isn't a Titan. Kind of a giant plot hole there.

Please, not another discussion about whether Argus had a world soul or not. I'm begging you.
    There's literally a boss named "Argus, the unmaker" it's very clearly a titan and the world soul manifested in its physical form.
    Classes/Specs: Retribution Paladin, Outlaw Rogue, Frost Mage, Destruction Warlock.

Vanilla veteran of both factions since '04. Former high end player, now casually playing simply to keep up with the lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracerz07 View Post
    There's literally a boss named "Argus, the unmaker" it's very clearly a titan and the world soul manifested in its physical form.
    Well, all of this is speculation. Just because the boss is named "Argus" doesn't make it either Argus or Sargeras. We just don't know yet what happened.

7+ Year Old Account
    Argus The Unmaker

http://imgur.com/a/FIf6g

I've corrected myself. It seems Argus the Unmaker wasn't in the original announcement, but I did find ties on Wiki articles. My mistake.
    "Hope can turn into despair in a heartbeat."
    R.I.P Chester Bennington 1976-2017