15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Be my fwend. If you have an unrecognizable name I may accidentally deny you.
    Sent. Mine is 656,873,700 for anyone else playing.

- - - Updated - - -

Netsuzou TRap NTR 01 - very nice desu

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    I want him to end up with Lilina :^)
    Purely based on being superficial and Lilina's preview, I disagree.

Sad lack of thighs lately.

10+ Year Old Account
    We've been summoned!

Be a good boy and just check this.
    Last edited by Artorius; 2017-07-06 at 01:23 AM.

Heads up: the dub of Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans season 2 will premiere on Toonami this October! RAISE YOUR FLAGS!

Here's the dub of the first season on the official Gundam Youtube channel:

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    just found the lewdist subreddit ever (NSFW obviously)
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    There's a fucking line Panda, and you just flew a bomber over it.

How can you even live with yourself visiting such depraved subreddits?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]https://68.media.tumblr.com/a2a8429d4fd2e4daf8dbf2f382e887af/tumblr_osl2aqU0wH1vg0r9to1_540.gif[IMG]

I prefer this one

10+ Year Old Account
    @Sesto kaleidoscope get. Do I have the luck of the gods? Putting it on my Heracles.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    @Sesto kaleidoscope get. Do I have the luck of the gods? Putting it on my Heracles.
    Jeez. I only have two kaleidoscopes in the JP version, and that's after two years and a fuck ton of rolls. I fully expect to never get one in the EN version.

Who'd you choose for the free 4*? Today's update gives a ticket you can redeem in the shop.

If you do plan on playing long term, it might be worth it to check the upcoming gachas/events here (alternatively, here). It probably won't be exactly like this as they said they'll switch some things around for the EN version, but it's still likely somewhat accurate. If there's a Servant that interests you, it's definitely advisable to save up for them well in advance.

I haven't rolled in a while as I'm waiting for Altera's first rate-up, which should be fairly soon. After that, I'll probably just wait for the Count of Monte Cristo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Jeez. I only have two kaleidoscopes in the JP version, and that's after two years and a fuck ton of rolls. I fully expect to never get one in the EN version.

Who'd you choose for the free 4*? Today's update gives a ticket you can redeem in the shop.

If you do plan on playing long term, it might be worth it to check the upcoming gachas/events here (alternatively, here). It probably won't be exactly like this as they said they'll switch some things around for the EN version, but it's still likely somewhat accurate. If there's a Servant that interests you, it's definitely advisable to save up for them well in advance.

I haven't rolled in a while as I'm waiting for Altera's first rate-up, which should be fairly soon. After that, I'll probably just wait for the Count of Monte Cristo.
    Got Heracles to NP2 him. Already got him to 40, just need more ascension materials. About to ascend my Waver as well, almost 50. I'll keep that list in mind though, thanks.

The Attack on Titan manga is making me feel real stupid right now.

I have absolutely no idea what's going on anymore. It feels like the start of Tokyo Ghoul: Re all over again.

As a continuity of my sparse RahXephon impressions, this show is like NGE with 60% of the effort plus singing. The MC has no flavor, personality, or impact to the story line at all; there are like 20 main characters and none that memorable; the copious amount of times it rips a page out of NGE's book and fails to do it justice is disappointing. Even with my mediocre thoughts a third into it, I just want to see some stuff be explained.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    The Attack on Titan manga is making me feel real stupid right now.

I have absolutely no idea what's going on anymore. It feels like the start of Tokyo Ghoul: Re all over again.
    The perspective flip of following the story from the now-losing side is certainly interesting, and Reiner is definitely a compelling enough character to act as the MC of this second half if it lasts all the way through to the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    The perspective flip of following the story from the now-losing side is certainly interesting, and Reiner is definitely a compelling enough character to act as the MC of this second half if it lasts all the way through to the end.
    I just...when did it happen again? I feel like it just came out of nowhere.

I think this is an issue with me reading it as it comes out. Maybe I should give it a few chapters, go back to a point I remember, and read from there.

15+ Year Old Account
    Boku no Hero Academia 26 - Finally caught up with this. It's pretty fun. Uraraka is super cute. Bakugou is an idiot.

@Jester Joe

Attack on Titan Spoilers

What if Attack on Titan goes about the cycle of hatred? We know that Eren has been solidifying into a cold, ruthless soldier hellbent on revenge, and that he very well may have infiltrated Marley (as the guy with the long hair who's missing a leg). Perhaps he's planning to use the coordinate to start a revenge-massacre like the destruction of the wall in the beginning of the series...

Or, he's just performing reconnaissance, and he and Reiner will encounter each other at the festival. Perhaps Eren will have matured, and be willing to forgive Reiner and help him overthrow the Orwellian government? The story's core theme is FREEDOM; in Eren's case, freedom from the walls, and in Reiner's case, freedom from his overlords. Perhaps the Walldians will help their enslaves brothers?