Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I think what bothers me most about it is that the coloring is very dull and it doesnt appear as though it'll match with well, anything. Which is a problem with T20: poor coloring, does not match with much. Contrast with the sharp colors of other sets which DO match well with other sets and its just sad.

Like, do they have seperate teams designing things for each class? Like is there a warrior team who designed our first Legion tier (which matched nothing), then went and did our second tier, which while model wise was good, was also horribly dull in coloring (two shades of brown, one blue, one green, one red, one brownish yellow, mostly solid for each)?

If so, can we have the DK team make the next Warrior set, and the Warrior team, get replaced? Because they screwed up quality wise on our mount as well.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Stood in the Fire KrotosTheTank's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    So far the Mythic set looks cool, everything else looks really boring. I think the boots and belt are really over the top but outside of that I think the set looks good. It reminds me a little bit of the Season 16 set.

To tell you the truth, with the exception of the DK, Warrior, Rogue, and Shaman set, I think the design of the T21 sets are incredibly bland.
    Idk how you could miss adding the warlock set to that list. I mean, that helm? amazing. The mythic shoulders? amazing. I really wish we could've gotten a more demonic themed set. This WWE belt and chunky AF boots with the quarter sphere shoulders are just boring. I'm extremely disappointed. The lack of detail is astounding; i know it's not complete, but compare this to the other sets and then tell me that this set doesn't belong to a set from 8 years ago. Why can we not get 3d chest plates yet? Why does the helm have to look like a simple spartan helm? Why does it always have to be purely metal? We're going to argus and there's a shitload of Alien/HR Giger themes that could go on, and we get this abomination... super sigh.

10+ Year Old Account
    The warlock set reminds me of a fancy version of the T18 LFR set. I don't think it looks bad but it's not astonishing either. A lot of the sets just simply remind me of a dungeon set, Blizzard could have done far better than what we have so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by KrotosTheTank View Post
    Idk how you could miss adding the warlock set to that list. I mean, that helm? amazing. The mythic shoulders? amazing. I really wish we could've gotten a more demonic themed set. This WWE belt and chunky AF boots with the quarter sphere shoulders are just boring. I'm extremely disappointed. The lack of detail is astounding; i know it's not complete, but compare this to the other sets and then tell me that this set doesn't belong to a set from 8 years ago. Why can we not get 3d chest plates yet? Why does the helm have to look like a simple spartan helm? Why does it always have to be purely metal? We're going to argus and there's a shitload of Alien/HR Giger themes that could go on, and we get this abomination... super sigh.
    This is the same team who stated they could not think of a proper Warrior theme class questline and hall (nor remember any warriors to put in it).

This is the team who, when unable to think of a good first tier for Warriors go "Dragons!" and call it a day.

They are the ones who gave us a poorly textured, low detail proto-drake for our class mount.

The team is highly unimaginative when it comes to Warriors. Ironic when they can just copy stuff from D3 and people would be happy as hell. Even more so when you consider our class icon is damn near straight from D3.

Heck, why can't they give us an armor set based on the icon?
    Last edited by Toppy; 2017-07-05 at 06:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The dungeon Plate set looks better than our T21 my dudes.

Holy Shit. That looks fucking awesome haha. That is better than our tier set. It's safe to say that new golem mount is from 7.3 also; It matches this set almost exactly.

Kinda meh for me after seeing the 3d piece on new armors this just looks old.

Quote Originally Posted by Andonais View Post
    Kinda meh for me after seeing the 3d piece on new armors this just looks old.
    Considering how lazily done the 3D parts are for the Warrior tier, I would say that this dungeon armor legit looks better.

• Warrior T21 Arms 2P Bonus - Colossus Smash Crit Damage Colossus Smash also increases your critical strike damage against the target by 0% for its duration.
    • Warrior T21 Arms 4P Bonus - Mortal Strike Buffs WW/Slam Mortal Strike increases the damage and critical strike chance of your next Whirlwind or Slam by 0%, stacking up to 0 times.

• Warrior T21 Fury 2P Bonus - Rampage Ignite Rampage causes the target to bleed for an additional 0% of the direct damage dealt to the target over 0 sec.
    • Warrior T21 Fury 4P Bonus - Recklessness Buffs Rampage When you activate Battle Cry, the damage of your next Rampage is increased by 0%.

• Warrior T21 Protection 2P Bonus - Demo Shout Buffs Shield Block Duration When Demoralizing Shout ends, the duration of your next Shield Block is increased by 0 sec.
    • Warrior T21 Protection 4P Bonus - Blocked Attacks Buff Ignore Pain Blocking an attack increases the value of an existing Ignore Pain effect by 0. This can only occur once every 0 sec.

Numbers are obviously placeholder.

Looking at that fury 4set you might think they want us to keep using convergence

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    • Warrior T21 Arms 2P Bonus - Colossus Smash Crit Damage Colossus Smash also increases your critical strike damage against the target by 0% for its duration.
    • Warrior T21 Arms 4P Bonus - Mortal Strike Buffs WW/Slam Mortal Strike increases the damage and critical strike chance of your next Whirlwind or Slam by 0%, stacking up to 0 times.

• Warrior T21 Fury 2P Bonus - Rampage Ignite Rampage causes the target to bleed for an additional 0% of the direct damage dealt to the target over 0 sec.
    • Warrior T21 Fury 4P Bonus - Recklessness Buffs Rampage When you activate Battle Cry, the damage of your next Rampage is increased by 0%.

• Warrior T21 Protection 2P Bonus - Demo Shout Buffs Shield Block Duration When Demoralizing Shout ends, the duration of your next Shield Block is increased by 0 sec.
    • Warrior T21 Protection 4P Bonus - Blocked Attacks Buff Ignore Pain Blocking an attack increases the value of an existing Ignore Pain effect by 0. This can only occur once every 0 sec.

Numbers are obviously placeholder.
    What do you make of the Fury bonuses? 2P seems like it favors talents/legendaries/stats that increase Rage generation since you'll be able to cast more Rampages (reading it I'm not sure if it's the Rampage that gets bonus bleed or it's a bloodbath type effect?). The 4p seems pretty uninteresting--just a flat buff to BC basically...it also buffs CoF as noted above.

Quote Originally Posted by coolbeans2 View Post
    What do you make of the Fury bonuses? 2P seems like it favors talents/legendaries/stats that increase Rage generation since you'll be able to cast more Rampages (reading it I'm not sure if it's the Rampage that gets bonus bleed or it's a bloodbath type effect?). The 4p seems pretty uninteresting--just a flat buff to BC basically...it also buffs CoF as noted above.
    Remember to look at these as theoretical gameplay modifications at face value. This roughly translates to a BC/Rampage interaction. which one buffs the other. This is also in line with the Current fury 4p, and the t21 Arms bonues. Button Order synergies seems to be blizzards goal for warriors currently

Quote Originally Posted by Vycaus View Post
    Remember to look at these as theoretical gameplay modifications at face value. This roughly translates to a BC/Rampage interaction. which one buffs the other. This is also in line with the Current fury 4p, and the t21 Arms bonues. Button Order synergies seems to be blizzards goal for warriors currently
    fury 2p is looking hot. especially with helm/pants combo where you reach rampage rather quickly. this is going to be sweet, if its tuned right. I hope the number isnt lower than 20 percent dmg. arms 2p is a little odd, i would rather it boosted critical chance instead of dmg, but it'll still be nice. fury 4p clearly synergizes perfectly with both frothing and reckless abandon, so no gameplay changes here but the damage will be most welcome. as far as t21 4p goes, unless the buff to rampage is way higher than its probably going to be, its going to be a weak 4p, especially with the incoming nerf to cof. might be in another situation where we stack previous 2p bonuses =P
    Last edited by Vankrin; 2017-07-06 at 10:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe Blizzard stated they don't want us using CoF for another tier so it wouldn't be surprising to see them nerf it in 7.3.5. As for the bonuses, it looks like they're trying to push out Massacre. Maybe the bonus will also push up the sims of the new ring in T21?

Either way, I like it. Here's hoping that these set bonuses ship with a fix to the Rampage GCD.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrin View Post
    arms 2p is a little odd, i would rather it boosted critical chance instead of dmg, but it'll still be nice.
    Csmash increasing critical damage is intriguing...would probably raise the value of Exploit the Weakness relics (even more tactician procs leading to higher crit chance on MS/execute) and is also a pretty solid boost to our execute phase considering our trait that increases it's critical chance by quite a bit. Not to mention the MS that comes after 2x EP with increased crit chance from SD.
    Last edited by Xnm; 2017-07-07 at 01:40 AM.

The fury set bonus is very interesting, going to be insane for AoE fights and M+. The burst from an entirely rampage-centric tier set + OF, jesus. Just hope the numbers aren't tuned absurdly low and it ends up being pretty crappy on ST (like the t20 enh set bonus) just because of the massive AoE/cleave potential.

But yeah having the set bonus entirely revolve around rampage sounds pretty awesome. The synergy with hat + pants, the AoE/cleave potential, the pairing with Massacre (if they indeed go through with frothing nerf, massacre buff, or even perhaps if they don't).

The arms set bonus could be interesting -- provided they buff FR a bit, the set could revive it. Depending on the numbers/stack-limit, I can see a build that revolves around dumping rage with FR and pooling a huge slam buff for BC and the like. I was really hoping the arms set bonus would have a rage generation theme though and just resource flood us for this last tier.
    Last edited by Anbokr; 2017-07-07 at 05:51 AM.

So assuming they gonna nerf the previous tier with the release of T20 again, Helm leggo will become irrelevant? Unless its a HUGE increase over the current set (and great synergy of it with BS) i see no reason to be excited for T21 like we were with T20. That 4P looks like dogshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafalga View Post
    So assuming they gonna nerf the previous tier with the release of T20 again, Helm leggo will become irrelevant? Unless its a HUGE increase over the current set (and great synergy of it with BS) i see no reason to be excited for T21 like we were with T20. That 4P looks like dogshit.
    Yeah, gloves will likely be the go to again.

Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    The fury set bonus is very interesting, going to be insane for AoE fights and M+. The burst from an entirely rampage-centric tier set + OF, jesus. Just hope the numbers aren't tuned absurdly low and it ends up being pretty crappy on ST (like the t20 enh set bonus) just because of the massive AoE/cleave potential.

But yeah having the set bonus entirely revolve around rampage sounds pretty awesome. The synergy with hat + pants, the AoE/cleave potential, the pairing with Massacre (if they indeed go through with frothing nerf, massacre buff, or even perhaps if they don't).

The arms set bonus could be interesting -- provided they buff FR a bit, the set could revive it. Depending on the numbers/stack-limit, I can see a build that revolves around dumping rage with FR and pooling a huge slam buff for BC and the like. I was really hoping the arms set bonus would have a rage generation theme though and just resource flood us for this last tier.
    Based on the wording, it's very likely that the 2p doesn't affect more than the primary target, similar to the legendary legs. The 4p reads as though it should buff all Rampage damage, including cleave, but depending on what the % is, and the fact that it only affects the first Rampage after activating Battle Cry, means that it's probably not going to be that big of an AoE buff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rafalga View Post
    Why? You can still use it with Ravager, and/or Bladestorm before BC to build up the buff first.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Based on the wording, it's very likely that the 2p doesn't affect more than the primary target, similar to the legendary legs. The 4p reads as though it should buff all Rampage damage, including cleave, but depending on what the % is, and the fact that it only affects the first Rampage after activating Battle Cry, means that it's probably not going to be that big of an AoE buff.
    Yeah, could be.

I didn't really like how they changed the leggo, the cleave portion of rampage is the interesting part of it with respect to set/leggo/talent interactions and just arbitrarily restricting everything to ST doesn't sit well with me. Oh well, I guess if they respected the cleave portion everytime the numbers would have to be a lot lower and we'd all cry about ST.

I just want to see, at least on PTR (for a short time even!), a bleed spread + OF in M+ or the like. O' baby.