Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    "The Unmaker" is Sargeras's title. With how closely Blizzard has been paying attention to lore there's no chance in hell they accidentally did that. The state of Sargeras's physical form has been a mystery for a long time now that they intentionally kept teasing about. We also know that Sargeras has the power to inhabit a mortal infant, I see very little reason why he couldn't do the same to a Titan "infant".

Argus is Sargeras. If it goes any other way I'll be truly surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    "The Unmaker" is Sargeras's title.
    When has he ever been called the Unmaker? Unmaking is usually more associated with Old Gods and the Void.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kabshiel View Post
    When has he ever been called the Unmaker? Unmaking is usually more associated with Old Gods and the Void.
    After he started cleaving planets and "killing" the rest of the titans I believe.

My opinion is that the world soul is the new vessel(or corrupted/manipulated) of sargeras and in the mythic encounter (or not) you will interact in some form with sargeras in the end or during the fight. I am sure the titans we fight before the last fight will be similar to ulduar and they will help us fight against the last boss similar to the aspects or the keepers, and we deal a finishing blow by depleting the power of our artifact weapons.
    Last edited by Allenseiei; 2017-07-06 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Argus The Unmaker

http://imgur.com/a/FIf6g
    Is this a fan art?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Argus The Unmaker

http://imgur.com/a/FIf6g
    That´ll be Transformers 5 level of stupidity from Blizzard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Is this a fan art?
    Nope. It was datamined yesterday.

It's Argus' titan essence I think

Deleted
    Fordring ofc

We now know for sure Argus is a Titan itself, used as a tool by Sargeras. That doesn't mean we definitely won't see Sargeras himself. I'll be very surprised if he isn't at least in the final cinematic. But no final confirmation of him showing up just yet.

As argued in a lot of places, there is no evidence he doesn't have a body, though. According to the latest lore he was just torn back into the Nether during the War of the Ancients.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Pretty sure it's Arguras.

come on your lazy...

Quote Originally Posted by Bojuric View Post
    I have a theory that Sargeras is a secret boss that will be unlocked worldwide for all difficulties after world first mythic argus the unmaker kill
    I agree that they should do something special for Sargeras.

I think, personally, that it should be a one (or two) boss raid (with some mini bosses) after the Argus raid.

It should be mythic difficulty only, but flex 10-25 size. I hope Blizz can manage balancing one or two mythic bosses for flex size.

I haven't read up on some of this later stuff, but I didn't know that Argus had a world soul.

My thought it that Sargeras created or corrupted Argus to either serve him as a tool or use as a host body.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    So... how do you know for sure Argus is a Titan? You need to cite that information. If you're just going with: "Because Argus the Unmaker, duh" that hardly confirms anything. Please stop spreading misinformation.

A boss is discovered to have the name of the planet and everyone just starts their head-canon engines. Like the one guy saying "the Unmaker" is Sargeras' title. Completely made that shit up. Sargeras isn't called the Unmaker... ever.
    Ah, sorry. I should have stated the source. That was my bad.

Magni Bronzebeard has a quest in this build. He talks about it. He confirms it, and then shows you a vision from Argus' mind that isn't ingame yet, through some artifact connected to Argus, that the Broken own.

It's Argus, obviously Sargeras will be deeply involved but we won't be killing him just yet, and frankly we shouldn't Mr. "I can literally cleave planets in half" SHOULD be well beyond us still. Were going to basically cripple the Legion and set Sargeras back a bunch but he'll still be around plotting.

[SPOILERS] So, played the rest of the storyline on Argus today, it's confirmed that Argus had it's own world soul. My suspicion is that Sargeras is somehow merging himself with Argus, which is clearly not awakened, similar to how Azeroth is still sleeping. It'd address how we deal with Sargeras without making us or any individual character OP, it'd also be a great opportunity to give Sargeras a good clean ending like he deserves after being the big bad for however many years now.

Blizz said that it won't be Sargeras iirc.

Should be the last boss of this game tho.It's the most powerful MF there is no?

It will be Argus. I doubt Sargeras will be involved since he is likely still stuck in the Twisting nether and Blizzard has said over and over that we won't be fighting Sargeras himself anytime soon. Besides, we already had a Sargeras-possessed boss in Nighthold, so it would be kind of silly to do it again. I think this battle will severely fracture the Burning Legion and force Sargeras to adopt a new army in the near future so we have a new threat to fight (because Burning Crusade 3.0 would be kind of stale at this point).

Argus is a titan - it makes 100% sense lore-wise. The purpose of the Burning Crusade is not so much to end all life, but actually to destroy all world souls (which are basically proto-titans). This is because Sargeras's motive to prevent the birth of a void titan by killing the world soul before the void has a chance to corrupt it. Sargeras had personal interest in invading Argus - this *highly* implies that he knew Argus has a world soul, just as he wants to invade Azeroth because he knows Azeroth has a world soul.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by icetea666 View Post
    Blizz said that it won't be Sargeras iirc.

Should be the last boss of this game tho.It's the most powerful MF there is no?
    The void lords are stronger. Sargeras is destroying planets to prevent the birth of a void titan because he knows a void titan would be more powerful than anything in all the material plane - and possibly more powerful than anything in existence.

Honestly, I doubt Blizzard will ever do a 'final' boss. They will just keep the game going until the servers are shut down.