Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Whole multi-billion dollar industries created and supported by a desire for a good-looking body. It's the main reason why the media pushes such images. We either want him/her, want to be him/her...or both.

For the record, while I see Denise Milani and even Jordan Carver...(go ahead guys, google that one..) as a voluptuous ideal, I don't see them as having the ideal body for my partner. Hence the reason why I posted the Wonder Woman pic rather than either voluptuous ladies.
    All I see is large breasts, there is nothing else voluptuous about them. On that note, I can't say i'm a big fan of large breasts. At a certain size they lose their appeal to me.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

I am of the opinion that the ideal body for my partner is mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Fauxpaws View Post
    36, 24, 36, but only if she's 5'3".
    I understood that reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    All I see is large breasts, there is nothing else voluptuous about them. On that note, I can't say i'm a big fan of large breasts. At a certain size they lose their appeal to me.

There's more here than boobage. But as I posted she's not ideal for my "partner." She's more ideal for that week in Las Vegas that I will never discuss...Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    the body of fitness model - appearance is eveyrthing so women should take care of themselves if they dont want to end up with loosers.
    A fitness model puts in a lot of work to look that way. You can't even put in the work to hit that Shift button - since we start sentences with a capital letter - so why should she choose you?

On topic, I value personality more than looks. But if I had to choose, it'd be the normal/slender Easter European man with the compulsory Addidas tracksuit. Married to one, lucky me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

A powerful brain with the latest best software (personality, character...) this society can make.

Big tits and a pretty face are a plus but not mandatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Medium9 View Post
    And at what point does this say that this image couldn't be a different one?
    You've never shown anyone here...not one pic revealing anything.
    And that's essentially what you've been saying; a whole lot of nothing.
    Are you KIDDING ME!?!
    That's how such models support themselves. And us guys...(and some gals it seems) eat that sort of thing up.
    It is fools like you that are responsible for the mental distress so many perfectly good looking girls are made to endure these days. Despicable.
    Don't you think you're in the wrong thread to whine and complain about...?
    I was waiting for the guy to ask me about why I think Denise Milani wasn't my "ideal" or for me to turn in my man-card or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Like A female Draenei....Got to have a tail
    And handles.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post

Aly Michalka
    I liked Hellcats.

- - - Updated - - -

My ideal body for a partner would be Lexi Belle. More than likely any searches for her would be NSFW, so i'm not posting any.

I like 'cute girls'.
    Early Lexi was <3 <3 <3
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Early Lexi was <3 <3 <3
    Even these days. She looks more mature, but still has that super cute shape and personality. She will always be my favorite = )

THICC
    H
    I
    C
    C

Everything else is personality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just don't be overweight. I'm sorry but being 200-300 pounds is just not attractive to me. You could be one of the nicest people I have ever met but the weight is what is going to stop me from feeling anything else for you. I certainly don't have an athlete's body myself but I at least keep an average body weight. In matter of fact I prefer women who are a little bit more on the thick side than women who are slim or athletic. I mean obviously those types are super attractive but I find thicker girls to be more down to Earth and laid back and because of that I find them more attractive as it matches my lifestyle.

I find it annoying how some people accept obesity and call it beautiful because it's not, it's the opposite. It's also unhealthy as fuck. I'm not trying to justify fat shaming or anything but we should be helping these people get motivated to LOSE weight and not accept their unhealthy lifestyles. I know I sure as hell could use it so I could finally work up the courage to go to a gym. I don't want to be vegetable when I get older I want to stay active so I can continue living life to the fullest instead of sitting down watching TV or in bed sleeping all day. That's no way to live.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2017-07-06 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    You mean fake?

- - - Updated - - -

And the picture is heavily modified.
    interestingly enough my wife is from the same country and looks pretty much identical to her save she is blonde. and she has no augmentation.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    Denise Milani (Is there a man here that doesn't know who she is?)
    Never heard of her. And nah, she doesn't look proportionate enough for me to find her attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    interestingly enough my wife is from the same country and looks pretty much identical to her save she is blonde. and she has no augmentation.
    Yea, was just making a joke. Nothing personal.

Never heard of her. And nah, she doesn't look proportionate enough for me to find her attractive.
    Yeah, I never heard of her either. I'm more of a face guy and she doesn't have a face worth mentioning. With that, I would never get into someone like Jessica Biel, whom I would claim to have a subpar face. It's usually hard for me to just rate an "ideal body" without throwing a head with hair and a pretty face on it to complete. Like, I would say the range of AJ Lee to Mila Kunis would be ideal for me, short, spunky and cute. Strong yet not totally butch to not fit at all but skinny. That said, I've found that 5'7" to be the perfect height for me (6'5") for good hugs, as I can rest my chin on the top of her head effortlessly.

Nothing gets my wick to flicker more than saying "does your height start with a 4?" and her saying yes. All that, it does tend to come down to personality in the final round, which would lead to the likes of Emma Stone, Anna Kendrick, Aubrey Plaza types getting major votes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Yeah, I never heard of her either. I'm more of a face guy and she doesn't have a face worth mentioning. With that, I would never get into someone like Jessica Biel, whom I would claim to have a subpar face. It's usually hard for me to just rate an "ideal body" without throwing a head with hair and a pretty face on it to complete. Like, I would say the range of AJ Lee to Mila Kunis would be ideal for me, short, spunky and cute. Strong yet not totally butch to not fit at all but skinny. That said, I've found that 5'7" to be the perfect height for me (6'5") for good hugs, as I can rest my chin on the top of her head effortlessly.

Nothing gets my wick to flicker more than saying "does your height start with a 4?" and her saying yes. All that, it does tend to come down to personality in the final round, which would lead to the likes of Emma Stone, Anna Kendrick, Aubrey Plaza types getting major votes.
    We seem to have similar, if not the same tastes. All 3 of these women are exactly my type.

Deleted
    Available

- - - Updated - - -

I admit, it was probably Jessica Biel that really quantified the ideal body I find hot for a woman. Back when she was in Blade; Trinity...she really looked good to me

yes, please.

cold, but not too cold