Deleted
    Nzoth baby, come to momma to xalatath.

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    7.3 added a blacksmith item that adds anchors to your boots, making you sink in water to walk on the bottom. Problem solved.
    That's exactly what I said on the last page. Even if they give us underwater zones, we musn't swim at all but could walk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    It was boring and visually unappealing.

No, those actually aren't subjective. They're reality. Try playing a class with placeable AoE.
    Or Azshara raises a landmass from the seas and it's not all under water.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Would be cool if we could bring xal'atath back to life somehow, would be nice with a female old god for once.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    That would have made sense for Legion and the Broken Isles.

10+ Year Old Account
    If she gets her hands on the pearl, she'd have that kind of power, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    the great thing about humans is we have the ability to learn from our mistakes. Blizzard could not be silly enough to make another Z axis zone while still being able to create an underwater zone. Finding creative solutions to problems is kind of part of their job. Otherwise they would only be able to stick to that one trick that they did and worked, like making 20 copies of elwynn forest with different colors.
    Well I find it humorous, given this company's track record, that you have such high hopes for Blizzard. The only way they can pull this off is by focusing the expansion entirely on land.

Let's be honest, the only time they tend to deviate is when they actually stumble upon something that works.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Gremlin View Post
    As in, they couldn't handle the positioning of abilities (technical stuff) and there's one more word I am looking forward that better explains it but I can't for the life of me remember what the word was <.<

They can handle all that now by simply making underwater zones where we'll be walking around instead of swimming (they'll come up with some lore stuff behind it) and they can simply make a huge Suramar city zone just underwater. We'll see, but I think we gotta start accepting that 8.0 = Naga expansion.

Besides, I think a majority of the zones will be land based.
    We've not seen anything to indicate that such a thing is possible. Vashj'ir left a horrible taste in my mouth, and I simply don't have any more faith in this company for them not to screw things up. They've fumbled even the most basic of things lately.

8.0 might very well be Naga, I'll just be (with others who'll likely show up) complaining about it. Water themes are unappealing, boats are a bore, Azshara might actually be the flattest villain to date, etc.

Oh, and speaking of the complaint brigade @Zulkhan @Anduin Menethil, it looks like our anti-Azshara coalition flopped before it got off the ground.
    Last edited by Wildberry; 2017-07-06 at 09:50 PM.

Would be cool if we could bring xal'atath back to life somehow, would be nice with a female old god for once.
    Xal'atath was no Old God (?)

I'd rather we had a few new old gods rain from the sky, that would definetly be a cool introduction to a void expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously all of the old gods so far have had male voice overs, but I don't think old gods have a sex.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It was not a garbage zone. Best zone Cata had, very beautiful and much more entertaining then Hyjal.
    We must have played entirely different zones.

It was boring and visually unappealing.

No, those actually aren't subjective. They're reality. Try playing a class with placeable AoE.
    Pull them to one of the hundreds of bottoms/rocks/shells/anything and profit? It's what I did, wasn't difficult or inconvenient. Most mobs were near the ground/bottom anyway. I can recall very little that was not.

Looks seaish to me. Maybe it's just the rope or the tentacle design on the cape or the barnacles on the robe.

Well I find it humorous, given this company's track record, that you have such high hopes for Blizzard. The only way they can pull this off is by focusing the expansion entirely on land.

Let's be honest, the only time they tend to deviate is when they actually stumble upon something that works.

We've not seen anything to indicate that such a thing is possible. Vashj'ir left a horrible taste in my mouth, and I simply don't have any more faith in this company for them not to screw things up. They've fumbled even the most basic of things lately.

8.0 might very well be Naga, I'll just be (with others who'll likely show up) complaining about it. Water themes are unappealing, boats are a bore, Azshara might actually be the flattest villain to date, etc.
    if I may, what do you want? Horde v Alliance #15.6? You seem to just complain about absolutely every possible story direction on the forums with you arguments being "I don't like it" and "blizzard is useless". Perhaps you should take a short break from warcraft to find enjoyment again when you come back?

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously all of the old gods so far have had male voice overs, but I don't think old gods have a sex.
    Yeah, that's what I mean.

Let's get this over with

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Pull them to one of the hundreds of bottoms/rocks/shells/anything and profit? It's what I did, wasn't difficult or inconvenient. Most mobs were near the ground/bottom anyway. I can recall very little that was not.
    Oh yes, because that doesn't get tedious at all, it's not like we already run into leashing issues or anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Xal'atath was no Old God (?)
    ''"Xal'atath had its dark genesis in an age long before the Horde and the Alliance, an age when the legendary Old Gods and their Black Empire engulfed the world in shadow.
    There are many theories concerning the blade‘s creation. The more outlandish claim that it is all that remains of a forgotten Old God who was consumed by its kin in the early days of the Black Empire. Other theories state that Xal'atath is the claw of Y'Shaarj, ripped from the Old God's monstrous form and bestowed upon its servants for use in ritual sacrifices.
    As unbelievable as these stories are, perhaps there is truth to them. Xal'atath pulses with the foul essence of the Old Gods. It Is even said that the blade can grant its owner visions of the Black Empire, but all who have looked upon such horrors have lost themselves to madness."''

Quote Originally Posted by KaNNis View Post
    Let's get this over with

what the hell is this

don't make my heart stop pls

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    if I may, what do you want? Horde v Alliance #15.6? You seem to just complain about absolutely every possible story direction on the forums with you arguments being "I don't like it" and "blizzard is useless". Perhaps you should take a short break from warcraft to find enjoyment again when you come back?
    I want Blizzard to go back to formulas that worked, abandon things that don't, etc. And what other directions have I complained about? Because I certainly don't remember complaining about every possible story direction.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    what the hell is this

don't make my heart stop pls
    It was fake that stirred up the Azshara crazies a while back.