Mhm this night is getting... interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Red Shirt Guy has apparently found an unfinished lighthouse model also labeled as Kul'Tiras

https://twitter.com/TheRedShirtGuy/s...81006957436932

Image for reference:

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    It was fake that stirred up the Azshara crazies a while back.
    Well, is it? Doesn't look that fake, does it? Maybe it wasn't back then just too early?

Oh yes, because that doesn't get tedious at all, it's not like we already run into leashing issues or anything.
    So you're chain pulling, what, 3-5+ mobs well above the bottom to AoE with your ground targeted spell..? *head scratch* No wonder you hated the zone. It's not tedious at all if you treat the zones like every other zone. Utilize the ground as ground, and water as air space. It works wonders.

Anywho, on topic, nice find by Ian, never saw that back then! Super hyped for the coming months. Wonder if we'll get a tease or announcement at Gamescom, like we did for Legion. :O!
    Last edited by Renley; 2017-07-06 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KaNNis View Post
    Let's get this over with
    Glad we could get this over with this early on in the thread. Thanks KaNNis!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Well, is it? Doesn't look that fake, does it? Maybe it wasn't back then just too early?
    That's the point of a convincing fake.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    The Red Shirt Guy has apparently found an unfinished lighthouse model also labeled as Kul'Tiras

https://twitter.com/TheRedShirtGuy/s...81006957436932

Image for reference:

That one is fake. We saw this one last year pre-legion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    So you're chain pulling, what, 3-5+ mobs well above the bottom to AoE with your ground targeted spell..? *head scratch* No wonder you hated the zone. It's not tedious at all if you treat the zones like every other zone. Utilize the ground as ground, and water as air space. It works wonders.
    I get salty if I can't get 5 mobs at a minimum, truthfully. But no, it is tedious, multiple classes had a number of issues with the zone, etc. You can't treat the water as air when there are (in this comparison) aerial mobs all around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen Gremlin View Post
    Is it? I can't see the Red Shirt Guy spreading fake info.

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

10+ Year Old Account

Anywho, on topic, nice find by Ian, never saw that back then! Super hyped for the coming months. Wonder if we'll get a tease or announcement at Gamescom, like we did for Legion. :O!
    Don't expect a teaser at Gamescom. More likely we'll see something at Blizzcon.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I want Blizzard to go back to formulas that worked, abandon things that don't, etc. And what other directions have I complained about? Because I certainly don't remember complaining about every possible story direction.

- - - Updated - - -

It was fake that stirred up the Azshara crazies a while back.
    I have seen you criticize anynthing remotely ressembling sci-fi, including the void, other planets and technology and here you seem to be quite strongly opposed to south seas. Although I'll correct myself, you do seem enthusiastic about repeating wotlk.
    At any rate, I don't intend to derail the topic too much with your personal preferences I just had noticed some pretty strong negativity coming from you from on many threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Gremlin View Post
    It's very much real! Was added in Legion beta.

Relevant filenames:

world/wmo/brokenisles/azsuna/7az_kultiras_lighthouse.wmo (parent wmo)
    world/wmo/brokenisles/azsuna/7az_kultiras_lighthouse_000.wmo (group wmo)

It sadly remained textureless, but still real.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Don't expect a teaser at Gamescom. More likely we'll see something at Blizzcon.
    Won't expect it, but I wouldn't rule it out. We have precedent for expansion announcements at Gamescom, and it has been 2 years since the last announcement. But I HIGHLY suspect we'll get something at either of those events.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ne...-gamescom-2017

Obviously could just be PR/advertising but "..putting on our best show yet..". Hard to top an expansion announcement from 2 years ago.
    Last edited by Renley; 2017-07-06 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post

Relevant filenames:

I think this almost puts it to bed that we might be getting the south seas/Naga expansion. This is alot like we saw stuff data mined named " Iron Horde" stuff used in SoO ptr.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    I have seen you criticize anynthing remotely ressembling sci-fi, including the void, other planets and technology and here you seem to be quite strongly opposed to south seas. Although I'll correct myself, you do seem enthusiastic about repeating wotlk.
    At any rate, I don't intend to derail the topic too much with your personal preferences I just had noticed some pretty strong negativity coming from you from on many threads.
    Well yes, because intergalactic space coalitions against an enemy that was literally just introduced would be awful. If we must do that at all, the Void Lords should actually be built up for players to care about them (a la Scourge & Burning Legion in WCIII). And yes, I'm not fond of the South Seas either. Hate the theme, Azshara, ironically, has the depth of a puddle, etc.

There are plenty of directions I'm in favor of. WotLK 2 was, largely, a meme. It was the high point of this game, but I did want Azshara delayed to an obvious rehash.

Glad we could get this over with this early on in the thread. Thanks KaNNis!
    Give me a couple of weeks until I kick in with the Unity mock ups

Deleted
    Won't expect it, but I wouldn't rule it out. We have precedent for expansion announcements at Gamescom, and it has been 2 years since the last announcement. But I HIGHLY suspect we'll get something at either of those events.
    WoD was an objective flop, people were content starved and leaving WoW en masse, they had to do it then.

Legion is holding up much better than WoD.

Relevant filenames:

While I am quite inclined to believe the items being datamined, I believe this was just meant to be a lighthouse in azsuna, where we do see kul'tiras NPCs, so nothing to get particularly hyped over.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    The man is pretty consistent though: he wants WotLK 2, or a back to our roots Vanilla-soft-reboot, loathes Azshara and the Void. That's not exactly negativity for negativity's sake. Like every other bored and dissolute poster here he is just making his hopes known.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.

Relevant filenames:

Ahh, that explains why I remember it then.