10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    those races Are, how can I say... Better sailors, and shipbuilders that the factions may have, that would fit perfectly, to unravel new unknown seas

Neutral race is bullshit, blizz said they wil not do this again, so i hope this not changed

and blizzard will not add a new class, its too soon, and hell, not even tinker
    I don't see why people are so caught up with the damn Tinker crap. We already have engineering. We don't need a class that's virtually the same thing.
    Hey

10+ Year Old Account
    those races Are, how can I say... Better sailors, and shipbuilders that the factions may have, that would fit perfectly, to unravel new unknown seas

Neutral race is bullshit, blizz said they wil not do this again, so i hope this not changed

Anything is possible, but I feel as though if they skipped TBC & WoD as a chance to give the Horde playable ogres, it's never gonna happen.
    Def. neutral Naga or Dragonkin in the next expansion.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Vrykul maybe. Not sure about Ogre. Personally if Naga are not added I want Jinyu.
    the best horde ships in war 2 are made by ogres, WoD show us ogres are great sailors, they even cross the sea to kalindor after the second war, they could be easily found in the south seas

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Anything is possible, but I feel as though if they skipped TBC & WoD as a chance to give the Horde playable ogres, it's never gonna happen.
    Def. neutral Naga or Dragonkin in the next expansion.
    thats the same to say, they skipped the chance to go for Demon hunter class in TBC man, the people are asking, so, could happens

well could be you know, after the second war, ogres sailed from eastern kingdons around the world,some of then reached kalindor, so, some ogres could reached the south seas as well
    Ogres as sailors is just so weird although we already saw them in Azsuna and Tanaris.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    A side 2-3 boss Bloodsail raid as well, first tier maybe?
    Yeah. Something like that, I'd actually love a pirate theme for once

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Ogres as sailors is just so weird although we already saw them in Azsuna and Tanaris.
    It is weird but on the other hand, making them more then just "DUMB DUMBS" is certainly interesting.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

well could be you know, after the second war, ogres sailed from eastern kingdons around the world,some of then reached kalindor, so, some ogres could reached the south seas as well
    I am thinking more thematically than anynthing else. Sure, I wouldn't be surprised to find ogres in the fucking pale lady.

Gonna need a source on Blizzard saying that they would not ever do a neutral race again. Also it's completely beyond me why anyone would want Vrykul, they are quite literally just tall, slightly hunched humans.

Quote Originally Posted by RPGMancer View Post
    I don't see why people are so caught up with the damn Tinker crap. We already have engineering. We don't need a class that's virtually the same thing.
    We also don't need hunters when bodyguard NPCs are a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Vrykul maybe. Not sure about Ogre. Personally if Naga are not added I want Jinyu.
    Ogres built the Horde's navy in WC2

If it were up to me, I'd have castaway pirate-ogres that have cobbled together a floating city from many plundered vessels after getting lost in a storm on the way over to Broken Isles in WC2.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Don't trust the leak. No business puts all of their secrets on the same message - simple as that.
    I agree that there is no link between ogres and south seas, particularly considering it would be the perfect time for selling Nagas (which I believe blizzard are skilled enough for making despite the complications everyone will throw at me). I could see Vrykuls in such an expansion
    According to the leak, Naga are able to take elven form out of combat. So riding horses and like isn't an issue.

I just think Naga as a neutral race makes a hell of a lot more sense. Especially when you consider that Chris Metzen said that he wanted playable Naga at some point.

Thing is though, if Naga are coming in as a neutral race, that means there's a VERY good chance we're getting a new class as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Gonna need a source on Blizzard saying that they would not ever do a neutral race again. Also it's completely beyond me why anyone would want Vrykul, they are quite literally just tall, slightly hunched humans.

There isn't one. I think the closest they came was one developer talking about how it didn't add much to faction identity or something, but even so, that was what? 5 years ago?
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

7+ Year Old Account
    edit: post above answered my question.

Isn't it kind of awkward walking around with maps of your city/country/continent attached to your body? While cool datamining content, that seems like a very awful design/
    not really, i mean gotta keep your map somewhere, and this way you can easily give somone directions

also some good pickup lines

mind if i grab the continents~?
    mind if i take your map?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimo View Post
    Ogres built the Horde's navy in WC2
    Well I stand corrected. Not sure I would play lots of Ogre, but they have been requested since Vanilla probably. They need to become available sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhamses View Post
    According to the leak, Naga are able to take elven form out of combat. So riding horses and like isn't an issue.
    Which would be a terrible idea. Nobody wants werenagas. Nagas or nothing.

I really can't imagine them giving the core Worgen mechanical gimmick to another race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Since when have hunters been bodyguards?
    Hey

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Legion almost sets this up. We still have the threats of Sargeras. Azshara is now making major moves. N'zoth is becoming more and more active. Void gods are planning things. Titans are showing up. Throw in a continental upheaval. A touch of Zandalar, some angry Bloodsail, cranky Undermine goblins. You've got a lot of macro and micro threats to deal with.
    True, except all of these things you've mentioned (Old Gods, Undermine, Zandalar, Azshara) were pretty much seeded in Vanilla and WC3. I'm talking about totally new threats.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    man, i tought about this too, but they fit ok, sailors marines, better than taurens sailors I swear

I am thinking more thematically than anynthing else. Sure, I wouldn't be surprised to find ogres in the fucking pale lady.
    they fit thematically too, but only if you are ready to accept, like i said, ogres build the ships for the horde in the second war, WoD lore showed to us they are good in the sea, could be weird or strnge at first, but if you look close could be nice

south seas and old gods HOOOOO

I just think Naga as a neutral race makes a hell of a lot more sense. Especially when you consider that Chris Metzen said that he wanted playable Naga at some point.

Thing is though, if Naga are coming in as a neutral race, that means there's a very good chance we're getting a new class as well.
    I know blizzard is able of finding better solutions than that; side saddle, rolling the tail around, even popping into a freaking boubble and floating around the mount makes more sense to me and going into some elven form that would kind of destroy part of the race's appeal. At any rate, I think enough arguments have been made in other threads about this, my point is only that an art team's job is finding solutions to artistic problems, not giving up whenever one appears.

A whole expansion of Vash'jir sounds abysmal.