Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    I mean considering how obsessed he seems regarding Sylvanas, if you pay attention to his signature, he probably gets triggered pretty easily by the mere mention of that name and forgets context.
    oh yea, never mind. Didn't realize I was dealing with an adult.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Not as long as I breathe!

#boatwreck
    *then, at blizzcon: "just kidding! Anyway, here's another planet and AU northrend!"

10+ Year Old Account
    The Naga and the Void would go hand in hand, but the Naga will be dealt with first. Anyone with a brain wont conisder us killing the Void Lords in 8.0.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Yes they can....

With even DARKER/BIGGER Tentacles....

(AKA, The Void Lords).

A lot of japan schoolgirls will be probably happy with that. (Japan is into kinky shit)

So just wondering too did the Void Rays or nether rays come to Outland and then Azeroth with other creatures?
    I'm sure somewhere was explained in which why the Draenei Starting Zone has more different creatures than most.
    I myself didn't play the other faction zones, but I did hear of them with all the different stuff. Me being Horde too just was wow...

Like I said again too, will Argus bring Azeroth more different things coming since well we can't let the good people just die, then hopefully Draenei players can shut-up about wanting Broken as a Sub-Race.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Void based expansion =/= killing voidlords

i foresee a south sea expansion like mop and we kind of take a break from threats with old god shit in the background.
    The South seas = Olds Gods = Void Lords, but like a said, anyone with a brain will see that these expansions are built to build character to these entities, aside from the obvious random stuff like pirates and bananas. They're not gonna be part of the actual expansion for quite some time, much like Sargeras.

Nice 7.3 spoilers Totally belonging in a thread about argus.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Void based expansion =/= killing voidlords

i foresee a south sea expansion like mop and we kind of take a break from threats with old god shit in the background.
    It's not gonna be a "void" expansion anyway, especially with the kul tiras stuff we just got.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Gremlin View Post
    It's not gonna be a "void" expansion anyway, especially with the kul tiras stuff we just got.

There is absolutely no reason for us to assume Kul'tiras doesn't have minor or major void presence at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    There is absolutely no reason for us to assume Kul'tiras doesn't have minor or major void presence at the moment.
    Ohh they most likely do considering the tendrils on their robes, I've said so for a long time that they've probably been infected by N'zoth a long time ago, that's probably why we've not seen much of them. Though that might mean Jaina has gone insane.

But with "void expansion" I automatically assume people mean the inevitable "outer space" expansion.

Think it will probably be Azshara as the face of the expansion and the one we interact with and N'zoth monster at the end of the tunnel.

Voidlords make more sense with space adventures, ethereals and that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    A lot of japan schoolgirls will be probably happy with that. (Japan is into kinky shit)

So just wondering too did the Void Rays or nether rays come to Outland and then Azeroth with other creatures?
    I'm sure somewhere was explained in which why the Draenei Starting Zone has more different creatures than most.
    I myself didn't play the other faction zones, but I did hear of them with all the different stuff. Me being Horde too just was wow...

Like I said again too, will Argus bring Azeroth more different things coming since well we can't let the good people just die, then hopefully Draenei players can shut-up about wanting Broken as a Sub-Race.
    Japanese school girls? Ew...

Already getting some weeaboo, Madoka Magical type shit....

Ugh....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lukazhuja19 View Post
    Think it will probably be Azshara as the face of the expansion and the one we interact with and N'zoth monster at the end of the tunnel.

Voidlords make more sense with space adventures, ethereals and that stuff.
    There's going to be some kind of twist to whatever next expansion brings.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Best bet is the broken isles treatment, not 1000s islands but a few or even one at a time.
    They could have various island( chain)s as zones with a ship connecting them. Maybe have that ship as a home base of sorts.

Thing is people speculated this but blizzard wouldn't blow all the islands at once like broken isles + Kultiras + zandalar etc for one expac.

Expanding each island seems to be a slower better way for them.
    Eh, the seas are big. They could just make up a bunch of new ones among one or two known.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by elaina View Post
    *then, at blizzcon: "just kidding! Anyway, here's another planet and AU northrend!"
    Iron Scourge incoming. You heard it here first, folks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Iron Scourge incoming. You heard it here first, folks.
    More like the Burning Scourge or.... Fiery.

>.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    More like the Burning Scourge or.... Fiery.

>.>
    I wanna see goddamn Abominations armed with cannons on the back. Make it happen, Blizz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Inb4 Sargeras puts his dark titan pleasure pole into Azeroth dooming the world.

So with 8.0 being well South Seas/Nazjatar with N'Zoth, what will the last patch for Legion bring or pre-patch too?
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post

Sh...she's got a BIG....B...BIG.....

P...perso...person...ality....*Looks at her tops, and below the waist*

- - - Updated - - -

Think deep thoughts, Me. Think deep thoughts. Thinks about the 2 other Titans you're going to beat up (Maybe 3, if Sargeras does die End-cinematic).